Will be running a Testrenx/SD cycle soon...Log to come

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
since there is absolutely NOTHING on testrenx ( a product supposedly the same as Finigenx) i decided to put that on top of my SD cycle. im still debating the dosage to take the testrenx. either 3 or 4 caps per day. still unsure. as for the sd i will run 10/20/20. pct will be nolva 60/40/20. im still trying to decide whether i need a natural test booster such as unleashed after my cycle. after seeing the bloodwork some people have gotten back after their SD cycles it makes me feel like i need one. i considered lean-xtreme but didnt see a real purpose. SD will most likely lean me out anyways. input would be good. let me know if you have any questions.

bigman420

Awards
I'D RECOMMEND YOU DOING SOME RESEARCH, BUT RXT AT A 3,2,1(WEEKS 1-3), LEAN XTREME DEFINITELY, COQ10, RED YEAST RICE, FLAX OR FISH OIL, THE WORKS

A GOOD DIET IS NECESARY

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I'D RECOMMEND YOU DOING SOME RESEARCH, BUT RXT AT A 3,2,1(WEEKS 1-3), LEAN XTREME DEFINITELY, COQ10, RED YEAST RICE, FLAX OR FISH OIL, THE WORKS

A GOOD DIET IS NECESARY
its shitheads like you taht piss me off. **** rxt. how about you do some research. do you realize whats going on with it right now? do you realize how bad it is to run RXT post SD cycle on your lipid values? dont tell me to fucking research. ive done my research. do yours.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
its shitheads like you taht piss me off. **** rxt. how about you do some research. do you realize whats going on with it right now? do you realize how bad it is to run RXT post SD cycle on your lipid values? dont tell me to fucking research. ive done my research. do yours.
RXT is not so bad on lipids as someone scarying posted here. Its a steroidal AI - i guess it would be neutral to lipids. If u are scared, run nolva, lots of cholesterol-lowering suppls and do blood tests.

But first calm down.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Eat a LOT of oatmeal throughout your cycle, also.. Oatmeal works wonders on cholesterol ;) Spinach is also very good, it is a major source of antioxidants Vitamin C, E and beta-carotene, and is also high in dietary fiber and folate; all are good for your heart. Eat a really healthy diet, don't eat junk, and you'll minimize any damage you would have done significantly...

bigman420

Awards
then fucking run nolva...rxt is just good to get those natty levels back, and most products can counteract its negative lipid profile, such as ryr,coq10, oatmeal, etc...

and you obviously didnt do your research

and calling me a shithead will get your ass kicked

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
then fucking run nolva...rxt is just good to get those natty levels back, and most products can counteract its negative lipid profile, such as ryr,coq10, oatmeal, etc...

and you obviously didnt do your research

and calling me a shithead will get your ass kicked
:rofl: The aggresiveness on BB boards is undeniable! I love it...