Aggressive Labs DMZ

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard of this brand or used these guys DMZ before? Are they g2g?

Very hard to find a reliable place for DMZ these days.

Thanks in advance.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never heard of them, and I learned that companies without much feedback tend to be less trustworthy in my experience.

Bth

Awards
I've been thinking of trying them. I'd like to run a dmz, m1a stack. Someone has to have some reviews of this company.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I don't know them but there are plenty of places out there selling legit brands of M1A and DMZ.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes aggressive labs is good. Have a friend running some **** from them right now and he’s used them in the past

Bth

Awards
Ok appreciate it man that's what I wanted to know. It's not badly priced either that's was why I was thinking of it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
How are these companies still selling PH's? I get nervous ordering anything hormonal from anybody post ban. I would love for someone to tell me how people can still sell PH's in the US Post Ban.

Bth

Awards
On the 2014 dmz,msten, m1a and others weren't specifically mentioned in the ban. It's kinda a gray area if you read the ban techinically they should be banned according to that but these companies found some loopholes just give it some time and those prohormones will be gone.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
YES , I have recently used two of their products. DMZ with M-Sten and DMZ with M-1 Alpha and both work great and are totally legit .

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
YES , I have recently used two of their products. DMZ with M-Sten and DMZ with M-1 Alpha and both work great and are totally legit .
Yo man how was the DemonZ (alpha-1 and dmz) just got some

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
I love it .Mixing it with the DMZ with M-Sten ( MaxxxDMX ) is even better . Lol . I after the first two weeks on MaxxxDmz I started upping the recommended dosage to 3 and sometimes 4 a day and adding the at fist 1 DemonZ and then 2 . I gotten much stronger than I was two months ago . I even had someone ask me if I'm on steroids . For a little extra boost I throw in some 1- Testosterone ( 1- Andro, the BEST 1- Andro on the market ) from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals . But I'm mostly saving that product to use with Blackstone Labs Metha-Quad Extreme to bridge me in between doing the REAL prohormones like Aggressive Labs and others that I found AFTER I had ordered and was using 1-Testosterone and Metha-Quad for maybe a week and half to two weeks. Both give you a good boost in the gym and give you added intensity that you can feel the first or second day , but for the price of Metha-Quad , I won't be buying a 3rd bottle . At the time I bought 2 Metha-Quad and 2 1-Testostrone . I'm thinking of seeing how the DMZ works with some REAL Test in a few weeks , I'm saving for it right now .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a reminder that a lot of these (including DMZ) are real steroids..so if someone tells you that you look like you're on 'roids, it's because you are.

And if you're staying on these almost constantly, and bridging with something like Andros, instead of PCT ing, and spending adequate time off....then you'll almost certainly shut down your body's own natural Test production, and need to be on TRT from here on out. Some people are cool with that...
If you're not, make sure you're following proper cycling protocols.

Be safe Dudes!

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
My body seems to do OK without much PCT in the past . I have DHEA , tribulus and some kinda old Test booster that I WILL use in the near future to take a week or two break . I actually had my test checked right before I got anything and it was pretty low , and I hadn't use any prohormones in maybe 10 years . I'm in the process right now for TRT , but the doctor seems like whack job and doesn't seem very educated . Just had a few different tests done to see what could causing the low T , thyroid ultrasound , MRI of putuitary gland . Check out what this stupid doctor told me ...........................she said my DHEA levels were pretty high , because I had been taking DHEA for maybe a week and a half before my first test, and said the DHEA is an androgen and is claiming the DHEA had shut me down . Lol . I **** you not . Now I've done tons of research on this and what this doc states is an absolute impossibility .

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
That guy on Ebay selling the Aggressive Labs just sold 4 of the MaxxxDMZ ( with M-Sten ) in the last 24 hours . I wonder if my positive review on here influenced that .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My body seems to do OK without much PCT in the past . I have DHEA , tribulus and some kinda old Test booster that I WILL use in the near future to take a week or two break . I actually had my test checked right before I got anything and it was pretty low , and I hadn't use any prohormones in maybe 10 years . I'm in the process right now for TRT , but the doctor seems like whack job and doesn't seem very educated . Just had a few different tests done to see what could causing the low T , thyroid ultrasound , MRI of putuitary gland . Check out what this stupid doctor told me ...........................she said my DHEA levels were pretty high , because I had been taking DHEA for maybe a week and a half before my first test, and said the DHEA is an androgen and is claiming the DHEA had shut me down . Lol . I **** you not . Now I've done tons of research on this and what this doc states is an absolute impossibility .
If you want to have to depend upon exogenous Testosterone for the rest of your life....that's your decision to make. You wouldn't be the first to decide to do that.

But, to say that your body seems to do ok without much PCT, and then state that you have low Testosterone now, and you're trying to figure out why.....good grief man, you just told us all why.

I don't like PCT. Almost nobody does. But it is a necessary part of cycling.

Brenwad

Awards
If you want to have to depend upon exogenous Testosterone for the rest of your life....that's your decision to make. You wouldn't be the first to decide to do that.

But, to say that your body seems to do ok without much PCT, and then state that you have low Testosterone now, and you're trying to figure out why.....good grief man, you just told us all why.

I don't like PCT. Almost nobody does. But it is a necessary part of cycling.
The OP is just your typical goon who is clueless about the king term effects of his kamikaze approach.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA does cause suppression of your natural test. While on it your test should be high and when you come off it should be lower then when you started. It’s a prohormone so it acts as one.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a reminder that a lot of these (including DMZ) are real steroids..so if someone tells you that you look like you're on 'roids, it's because you are.

And if you're staying on these almost constantly, and bridging with something like Andros, instead of PCT ing, and spending adequate time off....then you'll almost certainly shut down your body's own natural Test production, and need to be on TRT from here on out. Some people are cool with that...
If you're not, make sure you're following proper cycling protocols.

Be safe Dudes!
Ignorance is bliss.....until your on trt at the age of 27.

I almost envy the lack of knowledge steroid users once had. They got huge using almost year round. They didn’t place much concern on liver enzymes, lipids, natural test levels, b!tch t!ts. They must’ve felt free of the worries we all have. But if your going to use these drugs all willy nilly like a 1960’s bodybuilder then you will eventually pay the price.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Renew1 - You should really learn how to read . Lol . I NEVER used any prohormones long term . The last time I used them was in 2006 , before just now . I am not some kid in their 20s . Some people when they get my age get low T that have NEVER even used anything , you imbecile . I also happened to be in recovery right now from drug addiction, so my long term use of opiates and other drugs and my age are much more likely the reason why my test is low . Also I am on methadone , which lower Test . So your retarded assumptions are way off .

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
YoungThor - There is NO science to back up your claim ............your GUESS . Lol . If you really want to stand by your GUESS , please provide links and show me the science behind it . I've researched this a lot , and there is NOTHING that backs up my stupid doctior's claim or your claim .

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Brenwad - Ha Haaaaa !!!!! Looks like someone else needs to learn how to read too . Lol . I am NOT the OP of this thread .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew1 - You should really learn how to read . Lol . I NEVER used any prohormones long term . The last time I used them was in 2006 , before just now . I am not some kid in their 20s . Some people when they get my age get low T that have NEVER even used anything , you imbecile . I also happened to be in recovery right now from drug addiction, so my long term use of opiates and other drugs and my age are much more likely the reason why my test is low . Also I am on methadone , which lower Test . So your retarded assumptions are way off .
Idiot.
I'm not the one who's already screwed my body up, and in the middle of doing more of the same right this minute. ....all while telling other people (who are trying to help you) that THEY are the idiots.

Let's recap...you admitted using steroids (you called them PHs) years ago. You stated in another post above, that you have SINCE THEN RUN 2 separate runs with 2 strong steroids in them ...at least.
You said your body has done well without proper PCT in the past, which is Obviously not true, to anyone reading this Trainwreck.

Hey.... you're doing really well on your own so far...so just carry on, I guess.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
How the hell is having low T 12 YEARS ....................12 YEARS after using prohormones a sure sign that I didn't do a proper PCT ??? Lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Friggin' space cadet . You do not know my life , just as I do not know your life .I was never even a steady user of prohormones . Lol . From maybe 1999-2000 to 2006 I did maybe 8 cycles . I am only here to share info , but it's perfectly clear others are here to play around and pretend they are still in grade school and pick on people and bully them .

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
:popcorn:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"My body seems to do ok without much PCT in the past". - The Guy Who Now Has Low T.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Yet again , your logic has no logic . Lol ha ha ha ha ha ha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Ignorance is bliss.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Yeah , so lets just forget about all those other factors because it doesn't fit your logic and guesswork .

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I tried a Hdrol cycle without PCT once, and let me tell you it was not fun.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No one is saying methadone doesn’t lower T. Nor age, nor other long term opiate use. They are saying your previous cycles are also contributing to your now low T... Regardless how long ago these cycles happened. I’ll bet anything, this is the first time you’ve checked it, so even though you didn’t think you had low T immediately after your pct-less runs, we are all betting you just may have lowered it. Hell, even running a thorough pct, loads of us eventually ended up on TRT anyways after enough cycles.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
I always used UNDER the recommended amounts and weined myself on them . I never went from 2-3 pills a day to just nothing . I would taper off . I think I actually kinda spiked my Test back then because even when off , my overall drive and sex drive was thru the roof . I think for maybe 5 year period I gave myself super high Test . And NO ........................Don't make excuses for retard boy Renew1 . I think he has to go renew his defective brain . He was choosing to totally ignore all the other factors because he so badly wanted to be right and be an online bully .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always used UNDER the recommended amounts and weined myself on them . I never went from 2-3 pills a day to just nothing . I would taper off . I think I actually kinda spiked my Test back then because even when off , my overall drive and sex drive was thru the roof . I think for maybe 5 year period I gave myself super high Test . And NO ........................Don't make excuses for retard boy Renew1 . I think he has to go renew his defective brain . He was choosing to totally ignore all the other factors because he so badly wanted to be right and be an online bully .
Nope. I just wanted you to quit being a dumb*** and take responsibility for what you're doing. But obviously that's not gonna happen.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t we all just........get along? ��

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
How did methadone get brought up lol? Opiates killed my T levels for years.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did methadone get brought up lol? Opiates killed my T levels for years.
He’s in recovery, currently on methadone. I swear, half of the people on this forum have been addicted to opiates.

And yeah, it crushes everyone’s T levels. You could be in the prime of your life but if you abuse opiates you might go years without thinking about sex. It’s sad.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
He’s in recovery, currently on methadone. I swear, half of the people on this forum have been addicted to opiates.

And yeah, it crushes everyone’s T levels. You could be in the prime of your life but if you abuse opiates you might go years without thinking about sex. It’s sad.
LOL- because it revolves around to addictive nature. I hate when I'm off gear because I love the feeling, just like the warm euphoria of an Opana or Roxy up the nasal cavity. Ugh. Anyhow, I had a hot GF at the time and I never wanted to do anything with her, my willy didn't work and really didn't want to work. On top of waking up constipated every morning... you're right it sad. I go work hard in the gym now and don't mess with anything else besides gear, lol.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
LOL- because it revolves around to addictive nature. I hate when I'm off gear because I love the feeling, just like the warm euphoria of an Opana or Roxy up the nasal cavity. Ugh. Anyhow, I had a hot GF at the time and I never wanted to do anything with her, my willy didn't work and really didn't want to work. On top of waking up constipated every morning... you're right it sad. I go work hard in the gym now and don't mess with anything else besides gear, lol.
Hey man same here. Opiates f*cked my sex drive up and because it crushed my test im now on trt. Not complaining cause being on test makes me feel normal again, something i thought getting clean off of opiates would do but the low t symptoms persisted.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Sucks man... I thought numerous times to go to my endo after a cycle and get on TRT in the snap of a second, but I'm not ready yet. After getting off the opiates I think I ran CEL MTest 2 or 3 bottles lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sucks man... I thought numerous times to go to my endo after a cycle and get on TRT in the snap of a second, but I'm not ready yet. After getting off the opiates I think I ran CEL MTest 2 or 3 bottles lol
Yeah i think it was totally worth it. But its not for everybody. My marriage is alot better now that i actually have libido. My wife was really frustrated with me lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in a similar situation. I’m in my mid 20’s and I’ve suffered through periods of no libido, no energy, basically every symptom of low T, and it was always the result of opiate addiction/alcohol abuse. The longer I stay away, the better I feel though.

It’s funny how a lot of us were novelty seekers, ended up trying drugs, got hooked on hard stuff, got off, got into or back into fitness, and eventually got into new drugs, this time anabolic drugs.
mikeymike85 has a good point, it could be a result of our addictive personalities. But in christ83189 case, steroids are a legitimate form of treatment, and greatly improved his quality of life. So they can certainly be a serious life enhancer, while opiates suck the life out of you. These are just some random thoughts.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Good post. I cant sit idle, and it gives me something to work towards. I still think about opiates everyday even after 4 years but you just cant live life every day like that. Not to sound superifcial but I also get a natural high off looking at myself in the mirror when I look good. Lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good post. I cant sit idle, and it gives me something to work towards. I still think about opiates everyday even after 4 years but you just cant live life every day like that. Not to sound superifcial but I also get a natural high off looking at myself in the mirror when I look good. Lol.
I still use Kratom. But that’s it. Trying to get my dose lower every day so I can jump off completely. Almost there in another few weeks. But I can’t touch alcohol. Can’t touch pills. I’m just the boring, 40 year old sober(ish), family guy, that gardens and works hard at his job, and has a life I could have never dreamt of if I had kept up the addict bullshyt life. It’s so worth it to me having the life I have now though.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I still use Kratom. But that’s it. Trying to get my dose lower every day so I can jump off completely. Almost there in another few weeks. But I can’t touch alcohol. Can’t touch pills. I’m just the boring, 40 year old sober(ish), family guy, that gardens and works hard at his job, and has a life I could have never dreamt of if I had kept up the addict bullshyt life. It’s so worth it to me having the life I have now though.
Lol but you had fun for years I bet. I do take kratom everyday also to take the edge off but I dont even feel the effects sadly. And I take like 6-8gs at a time.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lol but you had fun for years I bet. I do take kratom everyday also to take the edge off but I dont even feel the effects sadly. And I take like 6-8gs at a time.
I took kratom for years it didnt take me long to realize the withdrawals were just as bad when you take as much as i was to feel it. After years of fighting it i finally got off that too. I absolutely hate relying on something like that just to be able to go to work, or be a dad, or just to function at all. It was so frustrating, depressing, amd aggravating being stuck in that cycle without hope. So glad im out of it now

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree with you. I’m still technically ‘in the cycle’ But it doesn’t have a hold on me where I chase the high. Every day I reduce my dose by 2-3 grams, so that I can be totally free of it. I can easily afford it, but I don’t have the ability to go through a week of withdrawals, so I’m trying to reduce intake all the way down to just a few grams a day and I’ll jump off. I did it to myself. Sober for years and years, and every Thursday I’d drive down to the valley and enjoy one evening of Kratom a week. Fast Forward 6 months I was taking over 50 grams a day, easily. Luckily, it’s not something that will ruin my life like Oxy or booze would. I spend $3-400 (and every month it goes down 20-40bux) a month and in 3-6 months I’ll be free of it completely. Not even on my birthday. I’ve got too much good in my life to be controlled by a substance.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I took kratom for years it didnt take me long to realize the withdrawals were just as bad when you take as much as i was to feel it. After years of fighting it i finally got off that too. I absolutely hate relying on something like that just to be able to go to work, or be a dad, or just to function at all. It was so frustrating, depressing, amd aggravating being stuck in that cycle without hope. So glad im out of it now
Couldn't agree more bc I know the feeling. Kratom withdrawal was nothing compared to suboxone tho

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more bc I know the feeling. Kratom withdrawal was nothing compared to suboxone tho
Yeah suboxone was probably the worst. Idk if it was the most intense but it definitely lasted the longest

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah suboxone was probably the worst. Idk if it was the most intense but it definitely lasted the longest
I couldn't sleep more than 1 or 2 hours a night for over 30 days. Idk how I even went to work looking back at it. I lost 75% of my muscle bc I couldn't even workout for one/two months.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't sleep more than 1 or 2 hours a night for over 30 days. Idk how I even went to work looking back at it. I lost 75% of my muscle bc I couldn't even workout for one/two months.
Thats how it was for me too. 30 days of no sleep. Worst thing ever

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with you. I’m still technically ‘in the cycle’ But it doesn’t have a hold on me where I chase the high. Every day I reduce my dose by 2-3 grams, so that I can be totally free of it. I can easily afford it, but I don’t have the ability to go through a week of withdrawals, so I’m trying to reduce intake all the way down to just a few grams a day and I’ll jump off. I did it to myself. Sober for years and years, and every Thursday I’d drive down to the valley and enjoy one evening of Kratom a week. Fast Forward 6 months I was taking over 50 grams a day, easily. Luckily, it’s not something that will ruin my life like Oxy or booze would. I spend $3-400 (and every month it goes down 20-40bux) a month and in 3-6 months I’ll be free of it completely. Not even on my birthday. I’ve got too much good in my life to be controlled by a substance.
Dude, 50g a day of Kratom a day? Holy moley, I get nauseous anything above 10g at a time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 3
Anabolics 9
IGF-1/GH 7
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 4
35 and Older 27