MegaTren by German Pharmaceuticals

Dal567

Awards
Hi guys,

New here. I've run Mdrol in the past and had great success with normal Cycle Assist and PCT by Competitive Edge Labs. I just started Megatren by German pharmaceuticals.( 5mg Methylstenbolone and Trenavar 20mg). I'm on my fourth day, and I have no idea what is going on. I've gained 6lbs at 1,000 calorie deficit while dropping 4% BF. I don't know if this is my body's initial reaction or what. Regardless, I didn't put enough time into researching an effective PCT for this cycle. Currently, have TESTAFLEX and CLOMADEX by German Pharmeciuatils along with their Cycle Support.
My questions: will this be effective as pct? Should I add Nolvadex or Clomid? Should I be taking a natural test supp during this cycle or in the last two weeks? Any help would be highly appreicated!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Please see my recent thread on clomid during cycle. All you did was shift water from undesirable places to your muscles, 4 days isn't long enough to put on that much mass and especially lose that much fat.

DennisC1986

Awards
How long were you planning on running this? Either way, no that'd not an effective pct. I'm finally starting to understand why guys get annoyed. "no SERM, no cycle" is a saying around here for a reason. It's like guys start taking **** with nowhere near enough research, then have an issue and come on here expecting guys to solve the problem. If I sound like a dick I'm sorry. I'm just a big believer in researching the **** out of anything I ever put into my body. That being said, get some clomid or Nolvadex (not clomex or Nolvadid or whatever over the counter bs you have is). Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20

DennisC1986

Awards
For what it's worth, you cannot rely on the companies who sell these compounds to steer you right. They will tell you to use their bull**** pct instead of a SERM because they get no money from you getting a real SERM. They don't care if you mess yourself up cause there's some other guy who will go out and buy their stuff after you've jacked yourself up. You need to do your own research on what products you need to take alongside this stuff

DennisC1986

Awards
That may not be fair, I know reps from Olympus Labs and some others on here will steer you right. But if you're going off what you read on one of these companies websites, you're probably gonna have a bad time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 6