Low t after short cycle.

Darterok

Awards
Hi guys,

So i did my first short cycle of test enant. 350 with boldenone (eq) 350 for a total of 5 weeks injecting sundays and wendnesday. Felt great had some gains not huge but yeah.3 days after my last pin i used 20 clomids for pct, felt good how ever 1 month later i started feeling my balls were shrinked and tight ( could had been in my head) so i decided to contact my source and he adviced to use hcg. He gave me a 5000 bottle iu and told me to use 2,500 monday and 2,500 thursday. Did that also ran some bloods to see where i was total t 570 and free 19. Now 3 weeks after started feeling that low energy, low libido, some anxiety and Ed. Worried about this decided to run more bloods and test dropped to 212, free t 12, lh 1.0 and fsh 1.0. Im thinking hcg supressed me.i was advised to run 2 more weeks of clomid. Did that and still low 225 also ran some test on estradiol:10. I have setup an appointment with my doc but seems im very worried from this would like to hear different opinions and options. Thankss in advancee

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys,

So i did my first short cycle of test enant. 350 with boldenone (eq) 350 for a total of 5 weeks injecting sundays and wendnesday. Felt great had some gains not huge but yeah.3 days after my last pin i used 20 clomids for pct, felt good how ever 1 month later i started feeling my balls were shrinked and tight ( could had been in my head) so i decided to contact my source and he adviced to use hcg. He gave me a 5000 bottle iu and told me to use 2,500 monday and 2,500 thursday. Did that also ran some bloods to see where i was total t 570 and free 19. Now 3 weeks after started feeling that low energy, low libido, some anxiety and Ed. Worried about this decided to run more bloods and test dropped to 212, free t 12, lh 1.0 and fsh 1.0. Im thinking hcg supressed me.i was advised to run 2 more weeks of clomid. Did that and still low 225 also ran some test on estradiol:10. I have setup an appointment with my doc but seems im very worried from this would like to hear different opinions and options. Thankss in advancee
Please tell me you learned from this. Your cycle was a train wreck. Just listen to your doc and do what they say. Maybe they'll put you on trt.

DennisC1986

Awards
Who could have possibly told you this was a good idea? I'm really not trying to be a dick but it's like you looked up a proper cycle and then decided to do the opposite of that

Reactions: Nac

DennisC1986

Awards
I now realize that wasn't constructive at all and I feel bad. Definitely get in to see your doctor. And I would be honest with him about everything you've done

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle length: 5 wks is too short on those esters.

Time between last pin and PCT: 3 days is too short. Those long esters (well the bold esp) are still potentially clearing when you have stopped PCT. Then youve run hCG to further suppress yourself.

For future cycles, research a better structure for both your cycle and PCT.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Hi guys,

Bruh.... I’d tell your doc exactly what you took and I’d imagine you’ll be able to recover with a PROPER post cycle but I’m no doctor

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cycle length: 5 wks is too short on those esters.

Time between last pin and PCT: 3 days is too short. Those long esters (well the bold esp) are still potentially clearing when you have stopped PCT. Then youve run hCG to further suppress yourself.

For future cycles, research a better structure for both your cycle and PCT.
Spot on. I was hoping the op did some research and came to this conclusion. If you're going to do this stuff, do it right. Put the time in and do the research before you mess up your future.

Darterok

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys!!

At this point i'm open to your suggestions(im still heading to the doc), i agree that i have messed up however would like to make sure i waste all options before possible hrt.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your natural levels will come up over time. For future reference, your cycle should have been closer to 16 weeks with EQ. Pct should have been 2-3 weeks after your last shot. Hcg should have been run during cycle, if at all. Might want to research the dosing too since there are a couple of thoughts on this. Also, realize that after a cycle, you're going to feel bad for a while until your natural levels come back (even with proper pct).