Pre-First test cycle bloodwork

Mansa Musa

Mansa Musa

Awards
XCo9ZvQ.png

16-18%
On and off since 2005
First cycle planned. Lasted used LGD, MK677 and RAD140. Shipment came today.
Thoughts?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your PCT after LGD/Rad? Seems you have not recovered from it -but you are planing a test cycle?

What about your creatinine?

Mansa Musa

Mansa Musa

Awards
What was your PCT after LGD/Rad? Seems you have not recovered from it -but you are planing a test cycle?

What about your creatinine?
The consensus was no PCT for the LGD, hence the number. Granted, I should've ran bloodwork prior but as they say, hindsight is always 20/20. As for the creatinine, I'm going to surmise it's due to me being dehydrated? I've CEE in the past month so that may have something to do with it?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The consensus was no PCT for the LGD, hence the number. Granted, I should've ran bloodwork prior but as they say, hindsight is always 20/20. As for the creatinine, I'm going to surmise it's due to me being dehydrated? I've CEE in the past month so that may have something to do with it?
The consensus from who?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's hard to make out on my phone but looks like you have low testosterone. You should not be starting another cycle

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 162095
16-18%
On and off since 2005
First cycle planned. Lasted used LGD, MK677 and RAD140. Shipment came today.
Thoughts?
You could run a SERM now and have some homeostasis for a while
Then take more blood.
Or
What I would do is... Run the test as soon as you get it and run a real PCT this time.
Aleast now u know when people say LGD isnt suppressive they are not sincere.
Your hormones are not where they are suppose to be buddy.

Mansa Musa

Mansa Musa

Awards
Both times, late last year and earlier this year approximately 7-9 weeks.

Mansa Musa

Mansa Musa

Awards
You could run a SERM now and have some homeostasis for a while
Then take more blood.
Or
What I would do is... Run the test as soon as you get it and run a real PCT this time.
Aleast now u know when people say LGD isnt suppressive they are not sincere.
Your hormones are not where they are suppose to be buddy.
Just pinned 250mg.

Mansa Musa

Mansa Musa

Awards
Both times, late last year and earlier this year approximately 7-9 weeks.
How long was the lgd cycle and at what dose? For your age that test level is quite low even after an average lgd cycle. What was your test pre cycle?
This is my first test ever. I ignorantly assumed none was needed unless AAS was being used.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first test ever. I ignorantly assumed none was needed unless AAS was being used.
I would have done a proper PCT, afterwards a blood check, before jumping on test. You had two LGD cycles of 7-9 weeks in very short succession, without a PCT, right?
Cycle time = "off-cycle" time, AFTER a PCT. That's a unwritten rule to reach homeostasis -and bring natural test production up, before diving into another cycle.

Now that you are "on" again, how about HCG? How long will your test cycle be? What have you planed for your PCT?

Mansa Musa

Mansa Musa

Awards
I would have done a proper PCT, afterwards a blood check, before jumping on test. You had two LGD cycles of 7-9 weeks in very short succession, without a PCT, right?
Cycle time = "off-cycle" time, AFTER a PCT. That's a unwritten rule to reach homeostasis -and bring natural test production up, before diving into another cycle.

Now that you are "on" again, how about HCG? How long will your test cycle be? What have you planed for your PCT?
Yes, hCG is incorporated but it hasn't been purchased because I gathered it had to be used immediately and not sat on. Plus I read (of course right?) That it had to be used towards the end of the cycle, which I plan for 15 weeks starting at 250 mg and ending with 500.

As for PCT, Aromasin, Nolva and Torem has been obtained.

Obviously any input would be appreciated.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, hCG is incorporated but it hasn't been purchased because I gathered it had to be used immediately and not sat on. Plus I read (of course right?) That it had to be used towards the end of the cycle, which I plan for 15 weeks starting at 250 mg and ending with 500.

As for PCT, Aromasin, Nolva and Torem has been obtained.

Obviously any input would be appreciated.

Oh boy. 15 weeks test? After 2x 7-9 weeks LGD, without PCT between?

-Short LGD cycle = LOL.
-No PCT after LGD = LOL.
-Not recovered and jumping on next cycle = LOL.
-Slowly ramping up test = LOL.
Where were you reading all that bullsh1t?

What I would do.
-get off of test
-HCG 500-1000IU EOD for a week, 12.5mg aromasin with the HCG, HCG could up e2
-second week after cessation of test: start clomid at 50mg/d (weeks: 50/50/50/30/20) ; could be paired with nolva or torem
-NO AI (aromasin) for the duration of PCT, unless high -e2 symptoms
-after PCT aromasin at 12.5mg/d E3D for 2 weeks, preventing rebound
-wait a month
-lab test
-post test here on AM

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy. 15 weeks test? After 2x 7-9 weeks LGD, without PCT between?

-Short LGD cycle = LOL.
-No PCT after LGD = LOL.
-Not recovered and jumping on next cycle = LOL.
-Slowly ramping up test = LOL.
Where were you reading all that bullsh1t?

What I would do.
-get off of test
-HCG 500-1000IU EOD for a week, 12.5mg aromasin with the HCG, HCG could up e2
-second week after cessation of test: start clomid at 50mg/d (weeks: 50/50/50/30/20) ; could be paired with nolva or torem
-NO AI (aromasin) for the duration of PCT, unless high -e2 symptoms
-after PCT aromasin at 12.5mg/d E3D for 2 weeks, preventing rebound
-wait a month
-lab test
-post test here on AM
I have to agree that what Harry grandpa said would be the best and healthiest option but I never go for the best of the healthiest hahaha

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's already got his first pin in I wouldn't stop now

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree that what Harry grandpa said would be the best and healthiest option but I never go for the best of the healthiest hahaha
Same here. PCT? PCT is for puzzies, real men don't need nuts! My nuts are already raisins. I would pre-load 1-1.5gr test, then ride 600mg (because UGL is probably underdosed anyway).

Seriously.

But for the sake of argument -and to preserve mankind's ability for procreation, I told him to PCT.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. PCT? PCT is for puzzies, real men don't need nuts! My nuts are already raisins. I would pre-load 1-1.5gr test, then ride 600mg (because UGL is probably underdosed anyway).

Seriously.

But for the sake of argument -and to preserve mankind's ability for procreation, I told him to PCT.
I think it would be best to do so also.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Seriously.

I'm actually very happy I don't have to PCT.
Also absolutely no reason to have testicular atrophy.
Mine are plump as ever.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually very happy I don't have to PCT.
Also absolutely no reason to have testicular atrophy.
Mine are plump as ever.
Mine make noises like the dry rustling when you make paper balls. :)

No HCG for me.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but I would pin some more. Ramping test up is, well, stupid.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mansa Musa , in all seriousness. If you don't wanna play it safe, take test 600mg from the beginning. Pin twice a week 300mg.

Then do the PCT described above, with asin and HCG. Go with the clomid and take along torem, like 120/120/60/60/30. Everyone has different opinions on dosages, that is what I would do.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be aware of torem sides. Google: "Toremifene unilateral edema". If that develops by week 2-3, switch to nolva.
A friend got it, its a well known side, goes away by itself.

Edit: My bad... google: "Toremifene peripheral edema."

Mansa Musa

Mansa Musa

Awards
Mansa Musa , in all seriousness. If you don't wanna play it safe, take test 600mg from the beginning. Pin twice a week 300mg.

Then do the PCT described above, with asin and HCG. Go with the clomid and take along torem, like 120/120/60/60/30. Everyone has different opinions on dosages, that is what I would do.
Yes sir. I have everything but clomid and hCG. The former, I've *sighs* read it makes ppl emotional but the latter will purchased. Shouldn't hCG be used during on-cycle as opposed to PCT or does this situation warrant otherwise?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. I have everything but clomid and hCG. The former, I've *sighs* read it makes ppl emotional but the latter will purchased. Shouldn't hCG be used during on-cycle as opposed to PCT or does this situation warrant otherwise?
Its usually only used in cycle -not in PCT. Personally I would use it mid/end cycle, including the first week after the cycle, BEFORE PCT starts (14 days after last pin).
What I know is, it can increase e2, my guess is due to accumulation of natural and endogenous test, more test = more conversion.

We don't know if clomid makes you emotional. To me it had no effect, even at 200mg/day....maybe because I'm already a princess, LOL.