Will Prostanozol be a good stack with DBol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methyl1

Awards
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if stacking Prostanazol with Dbol would be a good idea. Also could i stack Max LMG with it as well? Currently doing Max LMG and Ultra HOT stack and it rocks!

Adawg

Awards
Methyl, can u be more specific with the results you are having, I am VERY interested in hearing about it, if you have a chance.

Also, BUMP on his question, and not just dbol, what about cycling with injectible 1-test cyp and the like(ph-ps) ???

Methyl1

Awards
Methyl, can u be more specific with the results you are having, I am VERY interested in hearing about it, if you have a chance.

Also, BUMP on his question, and not just dbol, what about cycling with injectible 1-test cyp and the like(ph-ps) ???
Im on the third week of the Max LMG and ULtra HOT stack, been doing 3 Ultra hot nightly with ZMA and 3 Max LMG spread out with meals. Do Cardio 6 days a week, medium-high intensity 40-45 minutes. My body fat is dropping and waist size has dropped almost an inch. Strength is going up in all my lifts, stamina is great and arms and legs feel harder, I get pumps from doing cardio:) And when wieght training, i blow up like a balloon from the intense pumps, been eating 6 meals a day with around 1.5 grams protien per pound. Havent experience any headaches, stomach aches. The Ultra HOT really helps keep the bloat down, water retention is not an issue. Hoping the Dbol gets here by next week or so, that will be then end of my 4 week cycle of Max LMG and that way I can jump right into my Dbol only cycle for another 6 weeks stacked with Ultra HOT nightly. I was wanting to add the Prostanozol to the stack since Winstrol is a good stacking compound, I thought it would be the same.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That would put you at 10 weeks on Ultra Hot. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think ALR said not to use it for more than 8 weeks. And what are you going to do for PCT? UH?

Methyl1

Awards
That would put you at 10 weeks on Ultra Hot. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think ALR said not to use it for more than 8 weeks. And what are you going to do for PCT? UH?
Ill be using Nolva tabs for PCT, Ill cut off the ultra HOT at the end of the 4th week of the Dbol cycle, thatll give me 2 weeks off of the compound and then start the Nolva for 4 weeks.

Adawg

Awards
Methyl, ur droppin fat and droppin waist fat, and gaining strength?!!! AWESOME! Bein pumped up like a balloon, stuff sounds like the shizzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

How's ur weight, is it goin down, stayin the same or goin up? If it's one of the ladder two things, YOWZA. Gimme some more man im hungry for more haha

Later

Methyl1

Awards
Methyl, ur droppin fat and droppin waist fat, and gaining strength?!!! AWESOME! Bein pumped up like a balloon, stuff sounds like the shizzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

How's ur weight, is it goin down, stayin the same or goin up? If it's one of the ladder two things, YOWZA. Gimme some more man im hungry for more haha

Later
Yeah bro, you get great pumps on this stuff. My body swells up and gets hard after doing the stairmaster for 45 minutes. Im talking my arms and chest get a pump and im not even working them, just holding on to the bars for balance. Im developing more of a V taper, since my stomach is shrinking and handles are almost non existant. Waist is getting to 33" from 34", wieght is staying steady at 202-203, but slowly going up. Ive actually stayed about the same wieght but have gotten leaner than before, but this is only 3 weeks, imagine a full 8 weeks on this stack. The viens in my arms are popping out more, on my bicep there is a big vien that is visible now, along my forearms and on my hands the viens come out.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro, you get great pumps on this stuff. My body swells up and gets hard after doing the stairmaster for 45 minutes. Im talking my arms and chest get a pump and im not even working them, just holding on to the bars for balance. Im developing more of a V taper, since my stomach is shrinking and handles are almost non existant. Waist is getting to 33" from 34", wieght is staying steady at 202-203, but slowly going up. Ive actually stayed about the same wieght but have gotten leaner than before, but this is only 3 weeks, imagine a full 8 weeks on this stack. The viens in my arms are popping out more, on my bicep there is a big vien that is visible now, along my forearms and on my hands the viens come out.
How tall are you again? I might have to do some sort of stack soon as well as I am in need of something on my cut which is going down to a 32 inch waist from the current 36.

Adawg

Awards
wow man this sounds like a real azzzzzzzzzzz kikrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr of a stack u got goin on...................STELLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.