Party Favors and PH PCT

Dubc1231

Awards
What’s up guys? I’ll be starting a 6 week PH cycle (First cycle ever) [AMS 1-Andro & 4-AD liquid] Wednesday 3/14. Getting blood work done 3/13. Then followed by 4 weeks PCT w/ Clomid.

I’ll be attending one the largest electronic music festivals (Electric Daisy Carnival) in the US, May 18-20, 2018.

May 18-20 lands on the tail end of my 4 week post cycle therapy w/ Clomid. Just wanted to know if I’d be straight if I discontinued taking the Clomid a few days short of the 4 suggested weeks as I plan on taking a few tabs of LSD and E on days 2 and 3 of the festival.

Anyone think that’s a bad idea or should 3 1/2 weeks PCT be good enough to get me back to normal before I hit the festival?

If I take the Clomid during the festival to finish the full 4 week PCT will the party favors I plan on ingesting have any adverse affects to my body?

I may not even **** with the party favors if it’s not recommended tho. Don’t wanna **** myself permanently or some crazy ****. Haha

Lmk! Thanks guys!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You probably shouldn't be on PH's...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a bad idea, not sure how it would affect your hormones/gains though

Dubc1231

Awards
You probably shouldn't be on PH's...
Why not? I’m 28 years old and have been 100% sober for almost a year now. (Haven’t partied since last EDC) what makes me different than everyone else on this site? Lol. I’m asking for advice on what was said. If taking a few hits of L and E during the tail end of my PCT isn’t a good idea that’s all I needed to know. But thanks for your input.

Dubc1231

Awards
It's a bad idea, not sure how it would affect your hormones/gains though
How long after my PCT do you think my body would be ready to dabble with some party favors? If I stay sober at the rave I’ll probably stay sober till edc 2019. I don’t go out or party much at all, but when I do, it’s EDC. Haha.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long after my PCT do you think my body would be ready to dabble with some party favors? If I stay sober at the rave I’ll probably stay sober till edc 2019. I don’t go out or party much at all, but when I do, it’s EDC. Haha.
Honestly not sure dude, it will probably be fine... but i am just anti party drugs as you never know what is in them, even if it is a trusted source... one of my mates took some **** at a festival was in a coma for 3 weeks and is now in some kind of psychosis and not showing any improvements

Dubc1231

Awards
Honestly not sure dude, it will probably be fine... but i am just anti party drugs as you never know what is in them, even if it is a trusted source... one of my mates took some **** at a festival was in a coma for 3 weeks and is now in some kind of psychosis and not showing any improvements
I feel you. Had a similar situation with a buddy, he ate shrooms one night and was never the same again. Luckily I’m from California where we are pretty spoiled with a lot of pure goods. Once it reaches even one state east, **** gets stepped on like crazy so I feel your concern. Anything I mess around with is always reagent tested and triple checked by a couple online check sites. (Not that I mess around with party favors often, but early 20’s I did) haha.

DennisC1986

Awards
I mean I used to love acid before I got sober. If day that's one that won't necessarily have a major effect on your organs, etc. Mostly just your brain. The ecstasy however would. Ultimately it's your choice. I doubt one or two of each will have much effect but nothing is certain.

DennisC1986

Awards
I mean I realize your brain is an organ. Maybe I didn't word that properly. What I'm saying is lsd isn't known for heart/lung/liver/kidney problems like something like ecstasy would be.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes I just hope posters are trolling, actually.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Not to encourage OP... but ive heard someone on dave palumbos show say they took 24 E tabs in one party after a BB show...

Also, they have mentioned and talked about many other stories of recreational drug use in his shows. And these guys are professional bodybuilders with extensive use of anabolics.

Scary ****

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine cutting your serm dosing a couple days short. I would just keep taking any natty booster/ ancilaries and stop taking the serm. Honestly continuing to take the serm wouldnt really do much of anything either but some people have reported emotional rollercoaster symptoms with clomid.

People on this site demonize rec drugs but turn around and inject themselves with poison from china, turkey, and mexico.. just dont be stupid about it and use your best judgement where you stand as far as mental health.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
While I don't condone this, you should be fine lol. I wouldn't worry about it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You will be fine cutting your serm dosing a couple days short. I would just keep taking any natty booster/ ancilaries and stop taking the serm. Honestly continuing to take the serm wouldnt really do much of anything either but some people have reported emotional rollercoaster symptoms with clomid.

People on this site demonize rec drugs but turn around and inject themselves with poison from china, turkey, and mexico.. just dont be stupid about it and use your best judgement where you stand as far as mental health.
Maybe that's because this isn't a recreational drug use site.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your taking steroids without a script then it's recreational drug use
Myself, and Merriam Webster disagree with you.

Definition of recreational drug
: a drug (such as cocaine, marijuana, or methamphetamine) used without medical justification for its psychoactive effects often in the belief that occasional use of such a substance is not habit-forming or addictive

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Myself, and Merriam Webster disagree with you.

Definition of recreational drug
: a drug (such as cocaine, marijuana, or methamphetamine) used without medical justification for its psychoactive effects often in the belief that occasional use of such a substance is not habit-forming or addictive
Right, it's recreational drug use. Get over yourself. If you get caught with steroids you get the same charge as coke. I've done cycles that involved me sticking a needle into my body several times a week. Sounds like drugs to me, you take various things into your body that your not 100% sure what's in them, sounds like drugs to me. You buy them online or from a guy on the streets, sounds like drugs to me. You get caught and you get a drug charge, sounds like drugs to me.

Recreational drug user

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right, it's recreational drug use. Get over yourself. If you get caught with steroids you get the same charge as coke. I've done cycles that involved me sticking a needle into my body several times a week. Sounds like drugs to me, you take various things into your body that your not 100% sure what's in them, sounds like drugs to me. You buy them online or from a guy on the streets, sounds like drugs to me. You get caught and you get a drug charge, sounds like drugs to me.

Recreational drug user
Whatever makes you feel better about your own choices, hoss.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heck...stick 'em in the same syringe for all I care. Just don't invite me. :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You got it backwards, your calling steroid use not recreational drug use to make yourself fell better not me. I haven't used steroids or any drug in a few years. I don't need to prove anything to myself.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Don't be mad bro. But don't try to define to me, who or what I am. See....you don't know me, and I don't know you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not mad, I think you sound ridiculous but I also how ridiculous I'm being by arguing with someone over a keyboard/cellphone so I'm gonna walk away from this nonsense. Have a nice day

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not mad, I think you sound ridiculous but I also how ridiculous I'm being by arguing with someone over a keyboard/cellphone so I'm gonna walk away from this nonsense. Have a nice day
Thanks bro. Of course, I thought you sounded equally ridiculous. But have a great night.

Dubc1231

Awards

I appreciate the info my dude! And thanks for not judging me haha. And yes I’ll definitely use my best judgement at the festival!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The most horrifying thing of this whole post is something called "Electric Daisy Carnival"...
WTF has this world come to...

Dubc1231

Awards
The most horrifying thing of this whole post is something called "Electric Daisy Carnival"...
WTF has this world come to...
If you like 100,000 half naked hot chicks running around everywhere in sight then I suggest you change your opinion. Lol. Look it up on YouTube. ****s nuts. It’s definitely the craziest party of the year hands down. Hate all you want, I’ll be having a blast!

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I certainly don’t advocate recreational drug in any form *anabolics or opoids/ anything else* but i am trying to answer his question without giving a biased runaround answer.

Like i said, use ur judgement and dont overdo it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be fine, just remember to take your 5-HTP the night of.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine, just remember to take your 5-HTP the night of.
Oh yes definitely! I heard a lot of kids on the exact same boat as OP, are going to hoop their PCT up there a***s, so they can rip up the party favors in time for this rave. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :biggthumpup:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, you shouldn't comment if you don't know what you are talking about.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More like a misunderstanding lol.
Lol, yeah it's possible. Now that I read it again, I am not sure what you were saying and I probably should have asked. I initially read it as though he was going to F up his PCT by taking his party favors.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you like 100,000 half naked hot chicks running around everywhere in sight then I suggest you change your opinion. Lol. Look it up on YouTube. ****s nuts. It’s definitely the craziest party of the year hands down. Hate all you want, I’ll be having a blast!
Not hating at all, sorry, I come from a different era.
Just blows my mind, thats all...

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yeah it's possible. Now that I read it again, I am not sure what you were saying and I probably should have asked. I initially read it as though he was going to F up his PCT by taking his party favors.
I said hoop kid, you can try it with your 5-htp if you like!

Dubc1231

Awards
So my cycle ended up getting pushed back a month leading my pct to start (day 1) earlier tonight. The festival is this Friday-Sunday. So I’ll have been on my first week (6 Days Into the Clomid) by Friday night. I’m doing 50/25/25/12.5. I’m going to stay sober Friday then discontinue the Clomid Saturday and Sunday and then continue it Monday night.

Will there be any adverse effects by not taking the Clomid for 2 days? I plan to not take the Clomid Saturday and Sunday because I’m goin to take a couple hits of lsd on Saturday and some mdma on Sunday. Don’t want to mix the Clomid and the party Favors cuz I feel like that would be a weird cocktail haha. Unless anyone with previous experience thinks they won’t have any effect being mixed?

Any nonjudgmental responses would be appreciated! Lmk thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buncha weenies up in here... party on, have fun OP! Youre testing your stuff and have good intentions, a couple days of fun won't hurt a thing.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you may be an emotional wreck for a few weeks when you come down from the E and clomid at the same time. I would just get some white girl and some hard liquor if I wanted to party hard, and stay away from they psychedelics.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
....quick question...you mentioned that you dont have to worry about your stuff being cut...if so, why in the world would you need to take "a few tabs of LSD"???

Is it that weak these days?

If you need more than one drop (to howl at the moon for 18+hrs), then its been cut!
I haven't done any mind benders in at least 10yrs...but after watching some of those new Netflix Drug,inc. doc's, **** is either watered down too often or you end up buying something that is NOT what they say it is, and most likely bought online from a lab in china...
Regardless of what state you live in.

That being said...If you wanna party, go for it. Drink plenty of water but keep tabs on how much you intake...My buddy used to carry around a sharpie so he could draw a little line on his arm after every bottle he drank!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only adverse affects will be from an emotional standpoint from what I can see. Everyone knows how clomid can **** up your emotions to begin with and to add in the seratonin dump after taking MDMA and LSD sounds horrific. As long as you have prepared for this mentally and set aside some recoop days, you'll power through.

Dubc1231

Awards
....quick question...you mentioned that you dont have to worry about your stuff being cut...if so, why in the world would you need to take "a few tabs of LSD"???

Is it that weak these days?

If you need more than one drop (to howl at the moon for 18+hrs), then its been cut!
I haven't done any mind benders in at least 10yrs...but after watching some of those new Netflix Drug,inc. doc's, **** is either watered down too often or you end up buying something that is NOT what they say it is, and most likely bought online from a lab in china...
Regardless of what state you live in.

That being said...If you wanna party, go for it. Drink plenty of water but keep tabs on how much you intake...My buddy used to carry around a sharpie so he could draw a little line on his arm after every bottle he drank!
I’ll be taking two liquid doses. That’ll have me goin for about 8 hours and then a nice 4 hour afterglow. That’s usually what 2-3 doses does for me. The more hits the higher intensity but even when I take 3 hits the trip usually still last for about 8 hours strong. I’ve been sober since last June so maybe it’ll last longer now? Haha idk.

Dubc1231

Awards
The only adverse affects will be from an emotional standpoint from what I can see. Everyone knows how clomid can **** up your emotions to begin with and to add in the seratonin dump after taking MDMA and LSD sounds horrific. As long as you have prepared for this mentally and set aside some recoop days, you'll power through.
Ya I have Monday and Tuesday off from work. Going to be keeping it super low key with my lady and grub, sleep, f*ck and watch movies for 48 hours post rave lmao.

Dubc1231

Awards
So skipping the Clomid doses for 2 days and picking right back up on Monday won’t be a problem I take it??

I’ll admit I got desperate to gain mass before this festival and originally was planning my cycle 3 months before the rave so that my pct ended right before the rave but that didn’t end up happening and now I’ll be 6 Days Into pct by day 1 of the festival. I definitely won’t be running into this problem in the future as I’ll make sure to plan my cycle accordingly so that my pct ends Atleast a week before my next party day. This weekend is EDC and EDC is basically the only time I ever go out and party (once a year). After edc it’ll be right back into the gym grind, back on my diet and I’m planning another andro cycle around mid August. No plans to party for the rest of the year (Incase any of you thought I was some kind of degenerate party goer lol) definitely not the case.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So skipping the Clomid doses for 2 days and picking right back up on Monday won’t be a problem I take it??

I’ll admit I got desperate to gain mass before this festival and originally was planning my cycle 3 months before the rave so that my pct ended right before the rave but that didn’t end up happening and now I’ll be 6 Days Into pct by day 1 of the festival. I definitely won’t be running into this problem in the future as I’ll make sure to plan my cycle accordingly so that my pct ends Atleast a week before my next party day. This weekend is EDC and EDC is basically the only time I ever go out and party (once a year). After edc it’ll be right back into the gym grind, back on my diet and I’m planning another andro cycle around mid August. No plans to party for the rest of the year (Incase any of you thought I was some kind of degenerate party goer lol) definitely not the case.
Why not buy more compound and extend cycle through festival?

Dubc1231

Awards
Why not buy more compound and extend cycle through festival?
I definitely thought about it. But my entire cycle was ****ed to begin with. I bought some ams 1/4-andro liquid to start off my first 30 days. The bottle said each had 120mg of the “blend” which I didn’t recognize till later that it stated “blend”. I was taking 3 doses of each a day thinking I was getting in 360mg/ed. When I recognized the bottle said 120mg of “the blend” I had to find out online that for each 120mg the solution really only had 20mg of andros in it. So for the entire first month I was only ingesting 60mg of each 1/4-andro so I was kinda pissed I got duped by the tricky labeling so I finished days 31-60 with hi-tech 1-test and androdiol @ the recommended doseage of 220/mg ed. Just finished that on Saturday. I wanna just finish pct and wait a month or two and just go with the super Mandro and andro the Giant stack and do what I originally intended on doing and ingest 330mg/ed of 1/4-andros.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Cut all the BS and run Testosterone ethanate for 12 weeks. Its too bad your not on it now. Testosterone feels better then any recreational drug - plus your on it around the clock from week 3 plus.

Dubc1231

Awards
Cut all the BS and run Testosterone ethanate for 12 weeks. Its too bad your not on it now. Testosterone feels better then any recreational drug - plus your on it around the clock from week 3 plus.
Haha my girl already threw a fit about me taking an oral. Lolol. I take it test ethanate is an injectable?