DHEA as test base on LGD - Major Lethargy!

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall,

I decided to use regular DHEA off amazon *best naturals is the brand* as opposed to the standard trest or dermacrine toute and today i had the worst lethargy ever during a deadlift session. This was essentially the first time i noticed this ass i take lots of caffeine and yohombine throughout the day but today repping 250 on deads really quickly i couldnt breathe after.

Im currently dosing this at 50mg - 75 mg a day, can i up this to 100-200 mg a day? I am afraid of estrogen conversion and getting estro sides thats why i wanted to keep it low. Would it be ill advised to take such a hogh dose of DHEA as it can convert to estradiol/ dht or has anyone taken such a high dose before?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey yall,

I decided to use regular DHEA off amazon *best naturals is the brand* as opposed to the standard trest or dermacrine toute and today i had the worst lethargy ever during a deadlift session. This was essentially the first time i noticed this ass i take lots of caffeine and yohombine throughout the day but today repping 250 on deads really quickly i couldnt breathe after.

Im currently dosing this at 50mg - 75 mg a day, can i up this to 100-200 mg a day? I am afraid of estrogen conversion and getting estro sides thats why i wanted to keep it low. Would it be ill advised to take such a hogh dose of DHEA as it can convert to estradiol/ dht or has anyone taken such a high dose before?
Your taking an oral version?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get transdermal DHEA.
A lot of options from the same place.

Better in all ways as your own skin is an endocrine engine.

I use oral DHEA but I am on TRT. Also adding in TD Pregnenolone.

You won’t get esto sides.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at pregnenalone but for some reason i researched it a lot and decided to stay away and just use DHEA. If u look at most all TD test bases they use pregnenalone as well though. I figured oral Dhea would be fine and 90% of the time im good as far as libido and lethargy go but after maxing at 380 on deads *im weak* then repping 250 i was more tired than when i used to run 5 milez.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check this brand out. I have used it with good success. Its trans-dermal

Life-Flo Dhea

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was looking at pregnenalone but for some reason i researched it a lot and decided to stay away and just use DHEA. If u look at most all TD test bases they use pregnenalone as well though. I figured oral TD would be fine and 90% of the time im good as far as libido and lethargy go but after maxing at 380 on deads *im weak* then repping 250 i was more tired than when i used to run 5 milez.
I use Pregnenolone (TD) and DHEA (Oral) to help back fill hormones while I'm on TRT.

Using a transdermal DHEA would be best suited to your application.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ll need around 1,000mg of dhea orally if you want to use it as a base, and then it still probably won’t help much.

Most if not all of orally ingested dhea will become inactive dhea-s.

Quit being a cheap ass and get some transdermal, or start sticking those capsules up your booty hole for maximum absorption.

50-75 mg a day......lmmfao :lmao:

Reactions: Nac
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are human studies using upwards of 800mgs per day. maybe more ..

point is.. DHEA will never work as a true test base.. its something me and others from LG used to sell more m1d.. "test base" = made up BS

you are lethargic because of the androgen load. addin more androgens wont stop this!!

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
You’ll need around 1,000mg of dhea orally if you want to use it as a base, and then it still probably won’t help much.

Most if not all of orally ingested dhea will become inactive dhea-s.

Quit being a cheap ass and get some transdermal, or start sticking those capsules up your booty hole for maximum absorption.

50-75 mg a day......lmmfao :lmao:
Dont tempt me with a good time.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the point blank truth. I still get morning wood from time to time and for the most part libido isnt an issue, but yesterdays breathlesness was alarming.

I only have 2-4 weeks left on my cycle i think ill just hammer through it as opposed to spending 40-60 bucks for a transdermal.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the point blank truth. I still get morning wood from time to time and for the most part libido isnt an issue, but yesterdays breathlesness was alarming.

I only have 2-4 weeks left on my cycle i think ill just hammer through it as opposed to spending 40-60 bucks for a transdermal.
I took halodrol and the maker of the product told me to drink boatloads of coffee to fight lethargy lol.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I took halodrol and the maker of the product told me to drink boatloads of coffee to fight lethargy lol.
Lol seems a little sketch the manufacturer would just say "just drink a bunch of coffee", sounds like a bandaid solution lol. But im taking hella yohimbine which seems to get me rev'd up pretty good throughout the day.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol seems a little sketch the manufacturer would just say "just drink a bunch of coffee", sounds like a bandaid solution lol. But im taking hella yohimbine which seems to get me rev'd up pretty good throughout the day.
Well most tolerate “a bunch of coffee” much better then yohimbine.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral test bases never seem to work for me. I got bad lethargy on lgd when I last cycled it decided to try 4andro at 600-800mg dose and it made no difference. I think adding more orals to orals just adds extra stress to the body but that's just my "I'm clearly not a scientist" theory. I'm about to run another cycle and am opting for dermacrine so can let you know how it differs.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I think the standard notion is that oral dhea isnt really a teat base but i read the reviews on it and a lot of people were alarmed by spiked test levels while taking said pill. I figured for 10 bucks what the hell.

If i run LGD again ill more than likely use dermacrine, but for the remainder of the cycle ill just bump to 100-125 mg oral dhea and see if it does anything for me.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well most tolerate “a bunch of coffee” much better then yohimbine.
I did and still do recommend bronkaid (ephedrine) for lethargy from superdrol an the likes. ( that’s on top of already using 300-400mg caffeine in your pre workout)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah a lot of people say drop the stims when on cycle and rely on the anabolic to provide the strength and energy to train but if your used to taking preworkouts every time you train then stopping will make you feel lethargic anyway. Add to that a cycle that adds lethargy on top and your setting yourself up to fail. Obviously there is a risk of high blood pressure on cycle and taking stims will only add to that so there is a risk to reward factor but to be honest you have that with pretty much any cycle anyway.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you get blood pressure issues on cycle you probably shouldn’t be using steroids.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A vast amount of people raise their blood pressure on cycle. Maybe that should read "if your going to worry about blood pressure when on cycle you maybe shouldn't be doing steroids"

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would place an order for Dermacrine ASAP. The oral won’t do much.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually find it really hard to tell the difference between td and oral dhea when used as a test base.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
My cycle ends on the 19th of this month so im just gonna hammer down on the orals. I checked my blood pressure about 2 weeks into my cycle, it is where is stands off cycle as i take arimicare pro + fish oil to keep it in check.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A vast amount of people raise their blood pressure on cycle. Maybe that should read "if your going to worry about blood pressure when on cycle you maybe shouldn't be doing steroids"
No, if your bp is at hypertension levels on steroids, that is a issue and one isn’t healthy enough to be using steroids imo.
We all take big risks though with our health using steroids, bp is just one of them, although a pretty serious one that could lead to stroke or worse.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, if your bp is at hypertension levels on steroids, that is a issue and one isn’t healthy enough to be using steroids imo.
We all take big risks though with our health using steroids, bp is just one of them, although a pretty serious one that could lead to stroke or worse.
Hypertension levels yes, I was referring to simply raised blood pressure. Not the easiest thing to self diagnose. Although the hardcore powerlifters who get nosebleeds whilst lifting don't seem to be put off their steroid cycles. They just take it as par for the course. I think if you know that you suffer from high blood pressure when your not on anything then that's a major warning sign to stear clear.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hypertension levels yes, I was referring to simply raised blood pressure. Not the easiest thing to self diagnose. Although the hardcore powerlifters who get nosebleeds whilst lifting don't seem to be put off their steroid cycles. They just take it as par for the course. I think if you know that you suffer from high blood pressure when your not on anything then that's a major warning sign to stear clear.
So what you meant to say was; instead of quoting me, “ instead of saying high blood pressure, I should of said elevated blood pressure, as I didn’t mean high blood pressure”

And when lifting any amount of weight, your blood pressure elevates, which is why weight training is considered anaerobic training. Power lifters rely on the valsalva maneuver which increases your bp even more so and can lead to vessels breaking causing bleeding out of various orifices.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what you meant to say was; instead of quoting me, “ instead of saying high blood pressure, I should of said elevated blood pressure, as I didn’t mean high blood pressure”

And when lifting any amount of weight, your blood pressure elevates, which is why weight training is considered anaerobic training. Power lifters rely on the valsalva maneuver which increases your bp even more so and can lead to vessels breaking causing bleeding out of various orifices.
Yes

Peanutbutterj

Awards
My cycle ends on the 19th of this month so im just gonna hammer down on the orals. I checked my blood pressure about 2 weeks into my cycle, it is where is stands off cycle as i take arimicare pro + fish oil to keep it in check.
How did the DHEA work out for you?
Did it help with anything at all?
Let us know