Epi-andro

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any available in the US for a decent price?

insane

Awards
Epilean Shred by EPG
Awesome product!
Contains:
EpiAndro
Armistane
Epicatechin
I got super lean on it. Lost 2 inches in waist, increased vascularity & hardness, and strength increased too.
Best product I’ve ever used for cutting.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Andro hard by muscle gelz probably the most bang for your buck

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Seems like it to me; got both androsterone and epi in topical form
I've been on it for the duration of 1 bottle wich lasted 2 months at 9 pumps a day 300 mgs of product and I feel great strength boost has been awesome libido is cranking I just started a log of Gear by muscle gelz wich is rad 140 that I'm stacking with andro hard

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
I've been on it for the duration of 1 bottle wich lasted 2 months at 9 pumps a day 300 mgs of product and I feel great strength boost has been awesome libido is cranking I just started a log of Gear by muscle gelz wich is rad 140 that I'm stacking with andro hard
I can’t wait to get on that log

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just not a fan of transdermal. Looking for pill form.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epilean shred looks interesting, not sure if 300mg a day is enough epi. But might give it a shot.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
30mg a day is way under - most would probably agree 700+ is where it needs at to.

Personally I think it’s a great compound, feel immense when all taken pwo

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Just not a fan of transdermal. Looking for pill form.
Why’s that? Not knocking you, just curious.

I was under the impression that’s transdermal is more efficient because of bypassing the liver and that the skin will absorb the hormones better.

insane

Awards
I dose Epilean at 5 caps (500 mgs epi)
with fantastic results.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why’s that? Not knocking you, just curious.

I was under the impression that’s transdermal is more efficient because of bypassing the liver and that the skin will absorb the hormones better.
I was curious about that as well. Very few products are considered better orally over TD. The only one that possibly comes to mind at the moment is Trest. It isn't "better" orally, but most feel that it is a better PW orally, over TD.

Good question.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's possibly the hassle of not passing it on to others. I'm currently using dermacrine and I have a wife and two young kids so I'm very conscious of not touching them without a top on and wearing t shirts in bed. I haven't reached the point of washing my clothes separately yet though so we'll see what happens with that.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
I’m anxious to hope on the muscle Gelz Androhard tbh. Hope it’s what everyone says.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly 3 young boys, wife, and I prefer no hassling. But yeah I am missing out but just not for me. Just looking for something to dose with ostarine. Use to just pin but really the recovery is just too much anymore and I'm not looking to stay on for life. Ostarine and epi have been easy recovery.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epilean Shred by EPG
Awesome product!
Contains:
EpiAndro
Armistane
Epicatechin
I got super lean on it. Lost 2 inches in waist, increased vascularity & hardness, and strength increased too.
Best product I’ve ever used for cutting.
Did you PCT?

Rynamite

Awards
I'm currently on a cycle of sup3r 1 and sup3r epi. I wanted 1 more bottle so I could go from 1000mg of epi to 1250...but it seems that it's nowhere to be found anymore. Anyone know what happened?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was hi tech 1andro product called?

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All so generously dosed...��

Sarcasm.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LULZ

insane

Awards
Ive used oral Epi-Andro with amazing results but want to try transdermal. Anybody recommend a good transdermal Epi-Andro? Considering Alpha Gainz Stano TD or Muscle Gelz Andro Hard.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ive used oral Epi-Andro with amazing results but want to try transdermal. Anybody recommend a good transdermal Epi-Andro? Considering Alpha Gainz Stano TD or Muscle Gelz Andro Hard.
I've been using andro hard it's legit dries fast no smell and pending how many pumps u use, it can last 2 months at 9 pumps a day wich is 300 mgs of Epi andro

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Alpha Gainz Alpha Andro TD would be a great bet: Androsterone 100mg/ml x 30ml for $29.99...that's a deal!

insane

Awards
Found it for $19.99!
Am i allowed to give website name? Don’t know if it’s against rules on forum

insane

Awards
Androhard is 8oz (avg $55) vs Stano TD 1oz. ($19-29).
Both 100 mgs/ml

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Androhard is 8oz (avg $55) vs Stano TD 1oz. ($19-29).
Both 100 mgs/ml
I belive andro hard is the most bang for your buck 9 pumps 300 mgs of epiandro for 2 months not bad

insane

Awards
The consensus seems 300 mgs epiandro is not enough. I got great results in oral form (EpiLean Shred).
Im gonna order Androhard transdermal. What’s everyone’s opinion on dose?

Peanutbutterj

Awards
The consensus seems 300 mgs epiandro is not enough. I got great results in oral form (EpiLean Shred).
Im gonna order Androhard transdermal. What’s everyone’s opinion on dose?
300mg of topical epiandro should equate to much more than 300mg of oral.

The skin is a good delivery system for hormones and doesn’t have to go through the liver, etc.

I have had luck running oral epiandro @750mg, but I have some AndroHard on hand for my next run and I’m genuinely excited to use it (9-10 pumps per day).

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

The skin is a good delivery system for hormones and doesn’t have to go through the liver, etc.

I have had luck running oral epiandro @750mg, but I have some AndroHard on hand for my next run and I’m genuinely excited to use it (9-10 pumps per day).
My thoughts exactly

insane

Awards

How many mgs is 9-10 pumps? (Approx)

insane

Awards
Any of you guys have mild anxiety from higher doses Epi-Andro?

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Any of you guys have mild anxiety from higher doses Epi-Andro?
I didn’t, but I did cut out caffeine - whether it was epiandro or Ostarine, something gave me good energy and if I did have caffeine it stopped me from getting a good nights sleep.

If I take too many stimulants (caffeine or nicotine), I am prone to anxiety FYI.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm curious where you guys are getting these numbers from?

according to the muscle gelz site
Andro Hard delivers the androgenic power of 100mg per topical application (per 20 pumps daily / 1 bottle = 4 weeks) of injectable DHT. Andro Hard reinforces manly hardness by blocking the fat storing and water storing properties of estrogen. Part of the mechanism is by androgenic interference with the estrogen receptor (ER) and lowering circulating estrogen levels by competitively inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.
it then says 50mg of Super R-DHEA and 50mg Super Epi DHEA.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
“Dark Carnival” 300mg per serving x 90 servings

insane

Awards
Androsterone vs epiandro?
Was just informed that Androhard is 50% of each. According to what I researched, it claimed the 2 are basically interchangeable~ convert to dht, act as an anti-e, and yield same results re decreasing body fat, increasing hardness and vascularity.
So is Androhard inferior to other TD supps w/ 100% epiandro or same?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
androsterone and epiandrosterone are not equal.

here's a quote from a conversation on the same topic, asking Differences between R-DHEA and Super Epi DHEA

This is from Nostrum at swole source
I assume the R-DHEA is the alpha isomer and super-Epi-DHEA is the beta isomer.

The beta isomer tends to promote energy and aggression whereas the alpha gives a calm feeling.

I think the hormones you've mentioned have esters attached, but that won't make a huge difference... Once you're body cleaves the esters the only difference between the two hormones is the positioning of the 3-OH. The two different positions alpha vs beta cause the differences in feel. However, regardless of the a vs b position the 3-OH will metabolize into a 3-ketone. Once this happens they both turn into exactly the same molecule: androstan-dione there are no isomers of that hormone molecule. Androstan-dione then metabolizes into DHT.

There aren't different kinds of DHT ... naturally...

DHT is the 17-beta alcohol isomer. Technically it's possible to have a 17-alpha isomer but it's very difficult to synthesize 17a-hydroxyls due to other features of the androgen skeleton.
I believe Vida also indicated androsterone to be considerably more androgenic than epiandrosterone.

Additionally, Androsterone is much more potent per mg. doses of androsterone are effective at much lower doses than epiandro.

If I remember correctly, Primordial performance AndroHard V3 had 150mg androsterone + 450mg epiandrosterone. And their Androhard V1 had 250mg androsterone twice a day...that stuff was awesome! (V1 was in a liquid SEDDS delivery)

insane

Awards
Planning 9 pumps/day in 2-3 doses Re Androhard. But wondering what a good pre-sex dose is? And approx how long b4? Sounds silly I know but the androgenic effect (increase libido, harder, more freq erections) I definitely noticed on oral epiandro.
Thoughts?

insane

Awards
Okay just received my Androhard on fri. Doing 9 pumps/day. (300 mgs), split into two doses. Wondering if 300 is enough? Too early to tell. Im guessing if i go too high, will feel anxious etc due to its effect on CNS.
Thoughts re dose?