Tren/test cycle soon. looking for input. - AnabolicMinds.com

Tren/test cycle soon. looking for input.

  1. New Member
    Johnblack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Tren/test cycle soon. looking for input.


    Im about 8months off of a test enan/boldenone/dbol cycle. gained 25 lbs. Ive wanted to try tren for some time now, and im definately going to be taking it for my upcoming cycle. This is what im considering.

    1-12 1000mg test enanthate
    1-8 500mg tren enanthate

    Im thinking about a dbol jumpstart or maybe something else... it seems to be most common? Any suggestions about how to run it. I talked to a friend ( i know everyone hates when we say this) and his supplier spoke to me and recommended 1g test cyp/200mg tren hex weekly with arimidex throughout. I thought 200mg of tren hex weekly was low but who am I to question him. What do you guys think? Ive never used this particular source before, but I trust my fiend, and can obviously see the stuff is working for him. The tren/test enanthate cycle i proposed above would be obtained from a trusted source ive used in the past.

    J

  2. New Member
    KiNGVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    126

    Reputation

    500mg tren enan/w = too much.
    250-300mg isfine
  3. Board Supporter
    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    456

    Reputation

    Have you considered running a short ester of both compounds? The doses are easy to adjust that way and they will clear your system much faster if you get sides you cannot tolerate.

    Is this a cutter? If you so, you are probably using a lot more gear than necessary. Even if its a bulker, you probably wouldn't need 1g Test per week. 1/2g Tren a week is a bit high, particularly for a first time user, but it is nothing unheard of.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Johnblack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    Have you considered running a short ester of both compounds? The doses are easy to adjust that way and they will clear your system much faster if you get sides you cannot tolerate.

    Is this a cutter? If you so, you are probably using a lot more gear than necessary. Even if its a bulker, you probably wouldn't need 1g Test per week. 1/2g Tren a week is a bit high, particularly for a first time user, but it is nothing unheard of.
    I dont like the short esters because of the amount of shots required. I dont mind the needle but I dont love it either. More injections result in higher probability of infection. 2 shots per week is much more desireable to me. Ive always heard that the results are different with short esters... maybe ill make this a cutting cycle and do test prop/tren ace. I heard test prop was painful to shoot because its irritating to the skin.. is this true? I use golden triangle products if this helps.

    As for sides, I had 0 sides on 600mg of test enanthate. I was disappointed actually.. wanted to have some "horror stories" to share with you guys...

    John
  5. Board Supporter
    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    456

    Reputation

    Good deal then. Yep, the Prop is painful, for me only moderately so though. What has helped me most with it is knowing where to inject to minimize pain. You probably have a good idea on that one since you have pinned before. Definitely, it varies with the individual.

    I certainly considered running both long ester compounds for the same reason you did, to minimize the number of shots. I decided in the end that there was just too much variablility with the Tren sides to do that. Also, I ordered an antibiotic. Figured based on Dr. D's recommendations that I had a good enough chance of getting an abcess regardless of whether I pinned twice a week or 3.5 times a week.

    I am quite curious if the difference in esters really would produce different results. As of yet, I can't rule it out.
  6. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1230

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnblack
    As for sides, I had 0 sides on 600mg of test enanthate. I was disappointed actually.. wanted to have some "horror stories" to share with you guys...
    Not to flame you or anything, but, if you didn't receive anything from 600mg's of test e per week, then it was either bunk product, or the diet was for not. Maybe I read it wrong though. Depending on your AAS usage history, 1000mg's per week is a lot if this is only your second cycle.

    Also, you might want to consider the short esters when it comes to running tren for the first time. This was if your body doesn't react well to it, it will clear your system quickly. If you're running the enanthate version and you have a bad reaction, it will take much longer to clear. From what I hear, there are some good test prop/tren ace blends out there.
  7. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10786

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    From what I hear, there are some good test prop/tren ace blends out there.
    word
  8. New Member
    Johnblack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Not to flame you or anything, but, if you didn't receive anything from 600mg's of test e per week, then it was either bunk product, or the diet was for not. Maybe I read it wrong though. Depending on your AAS usage history, 1000mg's per week is a lot if this is only your second cycle.

    Also, you might want to consider the short esters when it comes to running tren for the first time. This was if your body doesn't react well to it, it will clear your system quickly. If you're running the enanthate version and you have a bad reaction, it will take much longer to clear. From what I hear, there are some good test prop/tren ace blends out there.
    I think you misunderstood and I definately didnt explain clearly.. what I meant was 0 sides.. as in no side effects. I DEFINATELY had a reaction to is.. (25 lb weight gain by week 8/9). Just no side effects.. no itchy nips.. no acne.. no hairloss.. nothing.. literally.. I loved it. Ill be doing it again for sure.

    Cuffs, Thanks for the info on the blends.. I hadnt thought of that. that is excellent.. with something like that I'd consider a short ester, but I don't think my guy supplies it.

    John
  9. New Member
    Johnblack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    I just thought of something. Ive seen people talking about doing 1-12 with long esters, but for weeks 1-4 they do short acting esters as a sort of "frontload" What do you guys think of that? I can deal with EOD injects for 4 weeks I think.

    1-12 800mg test enanthate
    1-8/10 300mg tren enanthate
    1-4 100mg test prop eod
    1-4 75mg tren ace eod

    What does that look like?
  10. New Member
    Johnblack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Ugh.. i hate bumping my own thread.. but


    Ok.. Ive decided to really man up and do EOD injects with the short esters. I read another thread here where someone was explaining how europeans use tren like we use test and it really enlightened me. Im definately wanting to try tren, but ill still do test too. Im looking for fat loss primarily, so id consider this a cutting cycle. This is what ive worked up

    1-8 200mg test prop EOD
    1-6 75mg tren acetate EOD
    3-8 45mg winstrol ED
    1-6 30mg anavar ED
    1-8 2.5mg femara ED
    9-11 PCT consisting of clomid/nolva

    I stopped the tren earlier because its my first time with tren and i figure 6 weeks is long enough anyway. I ran anavar/winstrol alongside them both for 6 weeks. I supposed I could run them longer but winstrol is bad on my joints past week 6, and anavar is bad on my wallet past 6 weeks (though I could grab another bottle and do it for 8, depending on the feedback i receive)

    Femara ED because I want to "totally" eliminate estrogen and its effects (even though this is a pretty low aromatizing cycle. I dont think the femara can hurt anything anyway, and I have some left over)

    I welcome positive and negative feedback.

    J
  11. New Member
    dego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    230

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnblack
    Femara ED because I want to "totally" eliminate estrogen and its effects (even though this is a pretty low aromatizing cycle. I dont think the femara can hurt anything anyway, and I have some left over)
    J
    Not a good idea. This will absolutely kill your libido. Completely eliminating estrogen will negatively impact your gains (very little is needed but SOME is). And running high does Femara over long periods of time will result in serious estrogen rebound unless you taper very VERY slowly over several weeks.
  12. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10786

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnblack
    Ok.. Ive decided to really man up and do EOD injects with the short esters. I read another thread here where someone was explaining how europeans use tren like we use test and it really enlightened me. Im definately wanting to try tren, but ill still do test too. Im looking for fat loss primarily, so id consider this a cutting cycle. This is what ive worked up

    1-8 200mg test prop EOD
    1-6 75mg tren acetate EOD
    3-8 45mg winstrol ED
    1-6 30mg anavar ED
    1-8 2.5mg femara ED
    9-11 PCT consisting of clomid/nolva

    I stopped the tren earlier because its my first time with tren and i figure 6 weeks is long enough anyway. I ran anavar/winstrol alongside them both for 6 weeks. I supposed I could run them longer but winstrol is bad on my joints past week 6, and anavar is bad on my wallet past 6 weeks (though I could grab another bottle and do it for 8, depending on the feedback i receive)

    Femara ED because I want to "totally" eliminate estrogen and its effects (even though this is a pretty low aromatizing cycle. I dont think the femara can hurt anything anyway, and I have some left over)

    I welcome positive and negative feedback.

    J
    that's a big ol' dose of femara during cycle bro. i'm guessing you've never tried that stuff, potent ****. i think you'd be happy with just a test/tren combo, at 8 weeks each.

    and FWIW, "cutting" is diet related, not which AAS you choose. how's your diet look? post it up for pointers. detailed if you have the time.
  13. New Member
    Johnblack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    that's a big ol' dose of femara during cycle bro. i'm guessing you've never tried that stuff, potent ****. i think you'd be happy with just a test/tren combo, at 8 weeks each.

    and FWIW, "cutting" is diet related, not which AAS you choose. how's your diet look? post it up for pointers. detailed if you have the time.
    Im really wanting to try out trenbolone which is the basis for dong this cycle. I read that trenbolone+anavar is excellent for fat burning and I want to see if its true. Id prefer to do leaner style cycles. Im considering eating a moderate amount (above maintenance) to see if I can gain muscle mass while losing bodyfat. People always say "cut or bulk" but I think its possible to gain muscle even if its a small amount, while still losing substantial bodyfat.

    I could cut the letrozole down to 1.25mg ED.. Ive taken it at 1.25-2.5mg a day before during my first cycle. I had no probs with it (that I noticed

    Im 260 @ about 20%bf

    My diet looks like this..

    breakfast - pre-run
    2 packs of oatmeal in the morn with splenda and 2c skim milk

    snack - post run
    1cup cottage cheese 1cup low sugar fruit salad

    lunch
    8oz chicken breast 1cup rice

    snack -
    2 PB&J sandwiches (nat peanut butter, sugar free jelly, whole wheat) + skim milk

    Dinner - 8oz chicken + 1 can sodium free green beans /w onion

    Myoplex deluxe RTD pre workout

    3scoops whey powder Post workout.

    works out to about 350g protein, 250g carbs, about 3200-3500 cals. Id have to calculate the fat but its very low im sure. Ill have to supplement with flax oil.

    Other supps... B12, ECY, animal pak, vitamin C, green tea extract, flax seed oil. glucosamine/msm

    Let me know how it all looks.

    Im still wondering what you guys think about doing 10 wks of long acting(test/tren enanthate) esters with short acting (prop/acetate) for the first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks after the long esters are stopped..

    I actually worked all this out on an excel spreadsheet... anyone else take it this far or am I obsessed?

    Another thing Beelzebub, you responded to my first cycle thread about a year ago, and I do appreciate the help, always.

    John
  14. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10786

    Reputation

    diet looks good, i'm impressed. you could add in some casein protein before bedtime but that's all i would add, maybe some milk/eggs thrown in a blender or something similar. as for the long ester idea, it would work but i personally stick to one or the other during cycle for simplicity purposes. however, closing with a short ester makes sense and would allow for a smooth transition to PCT (something i intend to try on my next one).

    if it were me, i'd do this:
    weeks 1-14
    testenan 500mg/wk
    trenenan 300-400mg/wk
    weeks 1-4
    dbol 30-35mg ed (something to kick start it, you'll bloat a little but it's not fat)
    weeks 15-17
    testprop150mg EOD

    PCT
    starts day after last shot of testprop.

    also, there's nothing wrong with being detailed with your cycle. obsessed is a word the lazy use for the dedicated. i don't see anything wrong with using an excel spreadsheet, sounds like a good idea to me.

    thought your name looked familiar. guess that's why.
  15. New Member
    Johnblack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    HCG


    Im thinking about grabbing HCG for this cycle if i can find it. If I do use it, how would I run it in this cycle?

    John
  16. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10786

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnblack
    Im thinking about grabbing HCG for this cycle if i can find it. If I do use it, how would I run it in this cycle?

    John
    250iu's 2x/wk (monday/thursday for instance)

    HCG is definately worth it to keep the nuts happy.

    run it for the duration of the cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren/test cycle, looking for advise !
    By sLd in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 06:24 AM
  2. looking for input on upcoming ph cycles
    By HellTownPlaya in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. please critize my PCT for tren/test cycle.
    By andros in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 01:37 AM
  4. Dostinex &/or Adex for tren/test cycle
    By the42nd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 08:43 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in