i got gyno from sd

patricio

Awards
This was my first cycle and i gained 13 pounds in 2 weeks while i was on 10mg/day. I got lumps under my nipples at about day 3 or 4. I started taking nolva @ 20mg for 4 or 5 days. When i finished the cycle i went on nolva 40/30/20 for 3 weeks. Was also running RRY(while on), Milk Thistle, feenugreek(4,5,6), and DHEA 50mg/day for PCT. Lumps never went away and here i am today. Never really had any puffyness or sensitivity throughout any of this. Just seems like i have gained some noticable fat on my pecs. Just thought i would tell my story for all of you guys who think sd is safe from gyno.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This was my first cycle and i gained 13 pounds in 2 weeks while i was on 10mg/day. I got lumps under my nipples at about day 3 or 4. I started taking nolva @ 20mg for 4 or 5 days. When i finished the cycle i went on nolva 40/30/20 for 3 weeks. Was also running RRY(while on), Milk Thistle, feenugreek(4,5,6), and DHEA 50mg/day for PCT. Lumps never went away and here i am today. Never really had any puffyness or sensitivity throughout any of this. Just seems like i have gained some noticable fat on my pecs. Just thought i would tell my story for all of you guys who think sd is safe from gyno.
In all likelihood, you're seeing things and what you think are lumps under your nipples may just be your nipples are very hard because they are so dried out. Mine get that way on MDHT or M5AA, and always get that way whenever I use Letrozole.

As for the fat, yes you may have added fat there but it is likely just fat.

If I were you I wouldn't worry about it. However if you really do think it is gyno, go to your doctor and ask. A doctor is more likely to be able to recognize legitimate gyno than you or I. Self diagnosis is usually a false positive because most people get paranoid about gyno and think they have it or are getting it when they don't.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You may wanna try some Rebound, considered it hasnt been there that long.

samv12

Awards
u should continue with the nolva at 20 mg for two to three month in order for the Gyno to go away.

patricio

Awards
i was planning on running the nolva at 20 for atleast 2 months. Better a waste of nolva than a pair of tits.

samv12

Awards
thats just a waste of nolva
and based on what are u saying this? studies and real life show that this is possibly one of the best non-surgical routes to treat gyno in an early stage. it takes about six month for initial stages of gyno to develop and if nolva is used properly chances are the gyno will mostly if not COMPLETELY disappear. Nolva is the best bet against Gyno, i recall a study saying that there was something else stronger but with more sides (just don't remember what it was), and nolva is the best regarding the effect/sides ratio.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
and based on what are u saying this? studies and real life show that this is possibly one of the best non-surgical routes to treat gyno in an early stage. it takes about six month for initial stages of gyno to develop and if nolva is used properly chances are the gyno will mostly if not COMPLETELY disappear. Nolva is the best bet against Gyno, i recall a study saying that there was something else stronger but with more sides (just don't remember what it was), and nolva is the best regarding the effect/sides ratio.
Rebound XT has had a great performance record for fixing gyno. Most people see 50-80% reductions within 10 days.

samv12

Awards
when dealing with gyno no one needs 50% or 80% unless the gyno has already been formed ( i.e has been there for 6 month or more and nolva would be no good) . first of all rebound xt hasn't been around for that long so i wouldn't trust it specially when it comes to a pair of tits. another thing is mosty people who used rebound xt for gyno reduction are people who have had it for a long time, plus i've never heard someone say rebound xt completely got rid of the gyno. however, with nolva i've heard a lot of people say that it completely (100%) got rid of the gyno. those were people who used it as soon as symptoms or lumps appeared and used it correctly. nolva has been backed up by research while rebound xt is not. i dunno about u but i would definately go with somethng that has been around longer and has proven its self. NOLVA SHOULD BE UR MAIN DEFENCE AGAINST GYNO PERIOD. if u want to add rebound thats fine but make sure u use nolva.

sweetlips

Awards
I got gyno from crappy pct after an m1t cycle. Felt like quarters under my nipples. I took some advice on here and ran nolva for 4 weeks at 80mg ED. Then I gradually dropped it. each week after. I am into my third month and I'm down to 10mg ED. I will be done in a week. The gyno is aboutj 98% gone and I'm happy. I also started taking rebound a few weeks into it. I ramped it up to 6 caps a day and now I'm back down to 1 cap a day and will continue until the bottle is gone. I'm happy with the results and thanks to everyone who I got this info from especially bobo who kept pounding Nolva into my head in a lot of his posts about gyno.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
I have gyno from puberty and it DEFINITELY flared up during SD. I am not saying it necessarily got worse but it definitely flared up. We will see if it goes back down PCT. I was planning on using Rebound but thanks to the bunk batch I have to go with Nolva and LX. GRRRRR.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
In all likelihood, you're seeing things and what you think are lumps under your nipples may just be your nipples are very hard because they are so dried out. Mine get that way on MDHT or M5AA, and always get that way whenever I use Letrozole.

As for the fat, yes you may have added fat there but it is likely just fat.

If I were you I wouldn't worry about it. However if you really do think it is gyno, go to your doctor and ask. A doctor is more likely to be able to recognize legitimate gyno than you or I. Self diagnosis is usually a false positive because most people get paranoid about gyno and think they have it or are getting it when they don't.

I agree for the most part. Since you noticed the lumps only 4-5 days into the cycle it's likely that they were already present as small pubertal gyno nodes. Either that or you have a classic case of gyno-paranoia..something we all fall prey to once in a while.

DHEA will not help the gyno situation at all.

Any androgen can cause gyno, SD's profile is just better than most at avoiding it. All androgens cause massive endocrinological upheavals and can alter natural steroidal levels in numerous ways. Some will get gyno from very dry cycles, some can do extremely wet cycles with no problems at all.

If there's no nipple puffiness, no tenderness around the lumps it's likely not gyno or it's nodes you've had for a long time and never noticed before.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've had puffy nips since puberty and SD definately made the glands a bit bigger. It wasn't my imagination because the lumps grew disproportionately; I could compare one to the other and see the sizes were changing. They went down a bit during PCT, and I even had the bad batch of RXT. I used a low dose of nolva as well. I still have faith in RXT and when I get the new bottles I am looking forward to the lumps dissapearing.

BTW- people have reported their gyno completely disappearing with Rebound therapy...

patricio

Awards
i really really need to get rid of these lumps... doesnt seem to be responding to nolva yet, we will see.