Need some recommendations

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I am currently cutting weight at the moment, want to get to about 13-15% (this is my sweet spot, i hold majority of my fat in my ass/thighs and love handle area, so at 19% where i am now I still look jacked) then jump on some kind of PH/AAS. I am looking at something that really benefits recomp/bulking, obviously my diet will be tweaked to reflect what i want to do.

I have been training for over 10 years, used a lot of stuff in the past, but been keeping away from anabolics for a fair few months now going natty.

I have used sarms/ph/ds all pill or liquid form, not really ready for injections too be honest.... my main concern atm is hair loss, so i would like to avoid DHT based anabolics if possible or ones that effect the scalp.

I will be getting a hair transplant in 2 months though, its not too bad... bit thin all over, but receded temples and stuff... for those who say just shave it, dont bother saying that to me. My head is not meant for bald, it is odd shaped and large, i will look like a freak and have NO confidence... not everyone pulls off bald.

I have been thinking of going back to LGD which i had good results in the past, but also open to other ideas?

Thanks

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have on hand epistane, super dmz 2, triumphalis (ph version) super dhea, 1-ad and few other things i will have to check when i get home, I am saving these for once the hair is under control though as i am pretty sure all of these will **** my hair haha