stacking advice - AnabolicMinds.com

stacking advice

1. New Member

Question stacking advice

Hello, first time poster, long time reader. I am currently 6 weeks out from a show and would like some advice on a superdrol cycle I will start this friday, I have been training for ten years, competing for five, and have extensive experience with ph/ps(including sdrol). My calories will drop (3400 to 1800) over the weeks and i will also start (low dose)tri-max and eca friday as well. current bf 5%, will get to 2%,currently 230lbs, on stage and dry, 215lbs. I will start superdrol at 10mgs/day and increase to stay fuller, I want to add another ph/ps to retain muscle mass but get much harder and increase vascularity. If any experienced people could recommend a ph/ps that would be a good compliment to sdrol pre-contest it would be greatly appreciated, I was thinking along the the lines of max lmg, prostanazol, m dien, mohn, etc. I dont have any problems with temporarily stacking 2 methyls, and do not need pct advice, Thank you and i look forward to your suggestions.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vtaper
    Hello, first time poster, long time reader. I am currently 6 weeks out from a show and would like some advice on a superdrol cycle I will start this friday, I have been training for ten years, competing for five, and have extensive experience with ph/ps(including sdrol). My calories will drop (3400 to 1800) over the weeks and i will also start (low dose)tri-max and eca friday as well. current bf 5%, will get to 2%,currently 230lbs, on stage and dry, 215lbs. I will start superdrol at 10mgs/day and increase to stay fuller, I want to add another ph/ps to retain muscle mass but get much harder and increase vascularity. If any experienced people could recommend a ph/ps that would be a good compliment to sdrol pre-contest it would be greatly appreciated, I was thinking along the the lines of max lmg, prostanazol, m dien, mohn, etc. I dont have any problems with temporarily stacking 2 methyls, and do not need pct advice, Thank you and i look forward to your suggestions.
    to be constructive...

Have you ever ran tri-max with out an anabolic?
    Superdrol has been reported to be best taken with high amounts of carbs, something to consider.
    If you are a long time reader and care about your liver I would advise against stacking two Methyls, even "temporarily"
    I thought at 1.8 the only fat is left in your spine and you die?
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    to be constructive...

Have you ever ran tri-max with out an anabolic?
    Superdrol has been reported to be best taken with high amounts of carbs, something to consider.
    If you are a long time reader and care about your liver I would advise against stacking two Methyls, even "temporarily"
    I thought at 1.8 the only fat is left in your spine and you die?
    Same here, I thought anything below 4% could only be maintained for a matter of minutes before serious health issues arise...
    •   

4. New Member

.. I have not used tri-max without an anabolic, I know the superdrol will help keep gains and would never use anything thyroid related without an anabolic. I am currently using a liver protectant and will until friday, 2% bf is very possible when done right: dropping calories, eating enough fat, and keeping your metabolism moving, but your only that low during your final week of preperation, so yes, if you tried staying that lean youd be in trouble.
  5. New Member

but, back to my question,
    what would be a good complament to superdrol pre- contest? ie, are there any properties superdrol lacks? is there anyone who has used it for these purposes who has any thoughts or advice?
    thank you.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I would run it up to two weeks out, and then switch to MDHT, or m5aa, or some other dht compound to help you harden up.

7. New Member

mdht? what kind of dosage would you recommend?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Depends, but at your size, 75-100mgs daily.

9. New Member

would you split the dosage evenly, or take a larger dose pre- workout?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd Cycle stacking advice?
    By Thracian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 08:59 AM
  2. Stack advice...Help
    By CREAO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 08:47 PM
  3. Stack Advice
    By realdeal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3