Fina Dosage

lbm4life

Awards
I'm debating whether to do 125mg ED for 4 weeks or 75-100gm ED for 6 weeks. I was wondering if anyone has much difference in terms of gains between 75mg or 125mg ED. Your thoughts?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is too less a time , run it for 6 weeks ..... maybe at 150-200 mg eod .

FishBonz

I'm with raybravo....your gains will have more to do with the length of the cycle more than how much you do per day. There are allot of vets that say more than 75mg ed or 150mg eod is just a waste.
You didn't say if this will be your first fina cycle but most first time fina users do great at 75mg eod. This way you can see how your body will react to the stuff.
If you go the 75mg ed. you will need to drink around 2 gallons of water per day. Also you will want some over the counter stuff to help the kidneys and liver out.

lbm4life

Awards
This isn't my first cyclye but my other cycle was during a cutting phase. I used 75mg ED and had nice results during that time. But this its more of a lean mass bulking cycle and was wondering if the increased dosage would be more beneficial. I think I'll go with your guys recommendations though and run it for 6 weeks. Thanks.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
check out gotfina.com , i think evry fina user shud check out that site .

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually got some really good stuff for everyone not just the fina users.. :)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
75/day is fine. I disagree 100% with the 6 week cycle for fina, however, at least for me. I ran fina for 8 weeks and it shut me down for 3 months after. 3 friggin months with a half-interested stiffie..I was not pleased, and niether was the woman I was with.

Now I just ran it for 4 weeks, and got some reasonable gains off it..but the bonus is....at the end of 4 weeks, I was still geting not a morning stiffie, but a morning half interest..lol, so something must have still been working down there. I have been off, running clomid, and honestly feel like I wasnt shut down very much at all...sex drive is climbing right back up.

Perhaps the worst of the crash is still coming, but I am not seeing it yet. So far, this is one of my first "short" cycles, and I am kinda pleased with it..especially if recovery goes this well!!!

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well , the fina dick u talk about shud nt really be a problem if u gonna continue the cycle by using test , its like 6 weeks fina along with certain amount of test for 10 weeks , that way u'll be ok .

SteveDFW

Awards
I have done two 2-week cycles of fina and have been very happy with my gains. 9lbs the first time (fina alone) and 10lbs the second time (fina/TNE).

With the short cycles, I really did not have any shutdown I was aware of. I do use Nolva post cycle though.

Aneas

Awards
75/day is fine. I disagree 100% with the 6 week cycle for fina, however, at least for me. I ran fina for 8 weeks and it shut me down for 3 months after. 3 friggin months with a half-interested stiffie..I was not pleased, and niether was the woman I was with.

Now I just ran it for 4 weeks, and got some reasonable gains off it..but the bonus is....at the end of 4 weeks, I was still geting not a morning stiffie, but a morning half interest..lol, so something must have still been working down there. I have been off, running clomid, and honestly feel like I wasnt shut down very much at all...sex drive is climbing right back up.

Perhaps the worst of the crash is still coming, but I am not seeing it yet. So far, this is one of my first "short" cycles, and I am kinda pleased with it..especially if recovery goes this well!!!

I agree 4 weeks is fine.

Manteca

Awards
you wouldn't have had the problem with limp dick if you had used HCG and nolva/clomid like you should have, IMO HCG is very important with tren.

SHOT

Awards
Holy hell 150-200 mg ED? **** i been useing fina for 4 cycles stright now and im was 230ish some lbs at 5'8 low BF and all i ever needed was the most 100mg ed...if you never used tren you only need about 75 mg ed...i know some top bros that still only use 75 mg ed...

once you get up above 100mg ed you are going to get alot of side effects that may weight out the gains you will get from it...

thats the best thing about tren....you dont need alot of it to grow..you just need to inject it more often...also i have done 75mg ED and EOD..there was a big difference between the two...to get the best results go with ED injections...

and yes it should be used no less then 5 weeks and no more then 7 weeks...after 7 weeks it starts to lose the effect of itself....

whale

Awards
agreed

I agree totally with shot on this one.  I have used fina, even took Parabolin when it was still around, for years and can honestly say that even 75 EOD was a good start.  I know some of you might think that thatis stupid but back in the day that was how you took it.  All these crazy 100mg every day to me is just a little overkill. I feel that fina taken alone would be good on 100 EOD.  but hey I cant speak for everyone only myself and I can see results at 100 eod for sure.  And all the sides you are talking about are non apperant with that dosage for me.  Also be smart start small and work up.  the law of diminishing returns will slap you in the face and you will know when you hit the threshhold.  Also the whole more is better thing is kindda over rated just imagine a rich guy could look like ronnie or bigger, if you think that is the case spend your money.  Honestly there are very few of us around that have the genetics to become a pro so do yourself a favor and work your way up and this will help your body as well as your wallet.

my 2 cents

whale

Aneas

Awards
Holy hell 150-200 mg ED? **** i been useing fina for 4 cycles stright now and im was 230ish some lbs at 5'8 low BF and all i ever needed was the most 100mg ed...if you never used tren you only need about 75 mg ed...i know some top bros that still only use 75 mg ed...

once you get up above 100mg ed you are going to get alot of side effects that may weight out the gains you will get from it...

thats the best thing about tren....you dont need alot of it to grow..you just need to inject it more often...also i have done 75mg ED and EOD..there was a big difference between the two...to get the best results go with ED injections...

and yes it should be used no less then 5 weeks and no more then 7 weeks...after 7 weeks it starts to lose the effect of itself....
I didnt notice a big difference between 100 and 150 ED. I think your right above 100mg ED its cost benefit ratio is not good.

Bozz

Awards
I myself would go with 75mg/ed along with some test prop and winny thrown into that cycle. I just ran a similar cycle and got incredible strength gains while adding some mass and dropping the BF a couple %.

bOZz

Manteca

Awards
I'm with raybravo....your gains will have more to do with the length of the cycle more than how much you do per day. There are allot of vets that say more than 75mg ed or 150mg eod is just a waste.
You didn't say if this will be your first fina cycle but most first time fina users do great at 75mg eod. This way you can see how your body will react to the stuff.
If you go the 75mg ed. you will need to drink around 2 gallons of water per day. Also you will want some over the counter stuff to help the kidneys and liver out.
I'm curious why anyone would say that trenbelone specifically has a plateau of effect when those same individuals advocate 1.5g/week bread and butter cycles, etc... It just seems to be bullshit to me.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Manteca

I'm curious why anyone would say that trenbelone specifically has a plateau of effect when those same individuals advocate 1.5g/week bread and butter cycles, etc... It just seems to be bullshit to me.
well , its something which is arrived at thro personal experience really , for ex , with deca , u stop seeing results after 800 mg , beyond this point , the sides increase that;s all . same with dbol over 50 mg . i think this not going over100 mg of tren ed is arrived at thro experience really ...

dantheman

Awards
I've never used fina before but I'm definately gonna try it out. A lot of you say you should take it with test or something. My problem is I don't really have access to test, so if I were to use say 75mg per day for like 6 weeks, could I also use say T-1 Pro at like 4 ml 2x a day for about 8 weeks and get similar results? Or would I just be wasting my time and money with the fina like that?

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
I've never used fina before but I'm definately gonna try it out. A lot of you say you should take it with test or something. My problem is I don't really have access to test, so if I were to use say 75mg per day for like 6 weeks, could I also use say T-1 Pro at like 4 ml 2x a day for about 8 weeks and get similar results?
Would recommend using 4-AD (topical) with Fina, if you are not stacking with Test. No reason to use 1-test with Fina, so use BDC's T4 topical gel in place of the T1 Pro.

SHOT

Awards
I've never used fina before but I'm definately gonna try it out. A lot of you say you should take it with test or something. My problem is I don't really have access to test, so if I were to use say 75mg per day for like 6 weeks, could I also use say T-1 Pro at like 4 ml 2x a day for about 8 weeks and get similar results? Or would I just be wasting my time and money with the fina like that?
Make sure you hit the clomid and nolv hard after the cycle cause tren really shuts you down hard....harder then anything i have ever takin.