Why am I up 4.5lbs in the first week of my cut cycle?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I'm on the spring cut since it's already beach season here in S Florida recently. Running 50mg var and low dose DMZ. I've ran dmz twice before and know it puts on weight quick but I'm more so concerned this var could be something else. Source is legit, these bad boys were costly. I'm on calorie deficit, been lifting heavier than normal...but I only took 15mg dmz to start and in one week the scale is up. I'm not complaining but was wondering what you guys think, does this sound right? Could 15mg dmz in calorie deficit still illicit this type of gain in 7 days? Cheers.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you're actually not in deficit , or bloat perhaps

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you run many cycles?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
This is the first cycle in 2 years.. could it be due to receptors almost being devirginized?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simple- glycogen stores... The aas/ds are shuttling glycogen into your muscles. You will see an increase in muscle fullness as well. When you drop the orals it will go away. Stop looking at the scale and follow your protocol.

Anavar is crazy at doing this. I notice the pump within 1-2 days w legit var.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Simple- glycogen stores... The aas/ds are shuttling glycogen into your muscles. You will see an increase in muscle fullness as well. When you drop the orals it will go away. Stop looking at the scale and follow your protocol.

Anavar is crazy at doing this. I notice the pump within 1-2 days w legit var.
Makes sense, cheers bro, thx

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
No prob... Where in s fla are you? I live there also
Clearwater.. met to write SW lol, damn auto correct. How about this early heatwave? Lol. I ran this cycle about 3 wks early lol