MUTI-PHASE CYCLE CRITIQUE

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Id like to get some input on my upcoming cycle. I'm trying to start with a lean bulk and finish hardened and as lean as possible, the design of this cycle is to make it continuously changing slightly so the body can't get used to the compounds . The cycle which will include the fallowing:

Sust 200mg week 1-8 300mg week 8-18
EQ 450mg week 1-8 600mg week 8-16 800mg week 16-20 Front loaded
Deca 600mg week 1-12 300mg week 12-18 Front loaded
Tren A 400mg week 12-14
Tren E 400mg week 14-20
NPP 200mg week 18-20
SD 20mg week 1-4
Winstrol 50mg week 16-20

ENTIRE CYCLE
MK-677 25mg
IGF1-LR3 50mcg week 1-4 week 8-12 week 16-20
IGF1-Des 100mcg week 1-20 post wo
Novolin R 2iu per large meal
T4 200mcg week 1-16
T3 100mcg week 1-16
Exemistane 25mg e3d week 1-22
Cabergoline 1mg week 2-22

HCG week 20-22
Tormifen 60mg week 22-26 30mg week 26-28
Ancillaries....

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I am also debating dropping to just Sust and maybe EQ on weeks 8, 12, 16 and running those 2 for 2 weeks to refresh the body but keep it in an anabolic state. This would lengthen the cycle but give me time to tweak the MGs of each compound as I go/ as I restart a phase. The basis of the cycle is the clean bulk from nandralone transitioning to Tren as a hardener and lets be honest a continuation of lean mass. I would like to cut as many MGs as I can weather from lowering Deca to 500, keeping EQ at 600 even when Sust is dropped, or possibly lowering Tren to 300. . This would lengthen the cycle but give me time to tweak the MGs of each compound as I go/ as I restart a phase.

I would appreciate your thoughts and experience with lower MGs of these compounds. I would like to keep them as low as possible but stay fully effective. Keep in mind this will be my first cycle in a long time so the whole body will respond to every androgen that is injected.

Joshbile

Awards
Looks a little over complicated imo. Way too much going on there and that could be hard to keep track of which compound is benefitting you more over another.

Personally i like the theory of less is better and keeping it as simple as possible.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Looks a little over complicated imo. Way too much going on there and that could be hard to keep track of which compound is benefitting you more over another.

Personally i like the theory of less is better and keeping it as simple as possible.
I appreciate the response but you have to think of this as 3 micro cycles chained together. I agree with less is more when it comes to MGs of certain compounds thats why I'm trying to lower the dosages and I could use input on that since certain compounds have to be at a decent blood serum level to have any real effect. but when it comes to compounds complimenting each other; I really don't think there is any excess compounds.

The GH, IGF ect is seperated from the cycle since I will be on those compounds before and after the cycle. They are underlining foundations for muscle growth

Joshbile

Awards
Im sorry but there is nothing "micro cycle" about running 4 different compounds stacked together in the first few weeks of your cycle. For one, you have SD, Sust, Deca, and EQ for your first few weeks of the cycle. That is waaayyyyy overkill man and the compounded sides from that alone could wreak havoc on your body no matter how much on cycle support you are running. I would pick 2 of those compounds for your first few weeks and see how your body reacts first. You can always add to it later.

Joshbile

Awards
Also, you gave no information on your age, length of time training, how tall and how much you weigh now.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Im sorry but there is nothing "micro cycle" about running 4 different compounds stacked together in the first few weeks of your cycle. For one, you have SD, Sust, Deca, and EQ for your first few weeks of the cycle. That is waaayyyyy overkill man and the compounded sides from that alone could wreak havoc on your body no matter how much on cycle support you are running. I would pick 2 of those compounds for your first few weeks and see how your body reacts first. You can always add to it later.
Well I'm trying to make it close to a micro cycle by the MG dosage. I have ran higher dosages of Sust, Deca, EQ. In fact its one of my favorite combos. I usually front load both Deca and EQ and with Sust it hits very strong around week 3 and they all have about the same half life so it's easy to time them. I'm adding a moderate dose of SD because I love SD. I was thinking that I would be able to cleanse before the cycle and with only 4 weeks of moderate SD I was thinking I could handle the sides since SD doesn't hurt me as much as others. I could drop the SD just to keep healthier or drop EQ until I'm done with the SD since they'er both DHT derivatives.

As for my stats I'm 6'4, 280lbs I'll be about 260lbs before the cycle. I've been training for 16 years, and training seriously for 8 years. I have many cycles under my belt. From mega cycles like Tren 600mg/ NPP 600mg/ Test 400mg/ Mast 400mg/ SD 30mg, to mild cycles like Test 300mg/ Deca 450mg and thats it. I have a lot of experience but I know there is plenty of guys on AM that blow me away with knowledge so that's why I'm looking for advise.