ibutamorin, cjc1295, Ipamorelin, hgh frag etc.,

smithmi94

smithmi94

Awards
Will this make hgh obsolete or at least lower the cost?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two completely different actions. Everything you listed is a secretagogue that helps increase your endogenous hgh so it’s still your body making the gh it’s just boosted up. Hgh is actual exogenous growth hormone that the more you use the more gh that you will have in your system. Secretagogues all have a ceiling effect which isn’t really too far past your top natural abilities of producing growth hormone. Personally, I like hgh. It’s really not that expensive and it is far superior to anything you listed. Hope this helps.

smithmi94

smithmi94

Awards
Two completely different actions. Everything you listed is a secretagogue that helps increase your endogenous hgh so it’s still your body making the gh it’s just boosted up. Hgh is actual exogenous growth hormone that the more you use the more gh that you will have in your system. Secretagogues all have a ceiling effect which isn’t really too far past your top natural abilities of producing growth hormone. Personally, I like hgh. It’s really not that expensive and it is far superior to anything you listed. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that. I guess I didn’t realize that there was a top shelf for those certain peptides and our endogenous output. You seem very knowledgeable, so in regards to these substances that i mentioned; I’m 24 y/o, would using those peptides have any real benefit?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that. I guess I didn’t realize that there was a top shelf for those certain peptides and our endogenous output. You seem very knowledgeable, so in regards to these substances that i mentioned; I’m 24 y/o, would using those peptides have any real benefit?
I’m in to learn from yates84 but at 24 I’d not be bothering bro - plenty of gains with good diet and training.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd for more info, gonna be 37 in a couple of months so definitely interested in what can be done/worth it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed
I'm just waiting for my HGH to land at my door
I'm currently on 10 mg cjc dac
And 25 mg mk677
That extra 5mg of cjc was the game changer bigger and leaner every week
But its costing me 350$ a month.
Sooooooooo.