Time off of SARMs-NEWROIDS/MatureMuscleFitness

rgerhart5

Awards
Sup everyone,

Just wanted to bring up a certain topic to try to shed some light for a lot of "researchers" out there: in your opinions, how much time off do you need in between SARM cycles? I know much of this depends on the type of SARM, the dosage, cycle length, PCT/no PCT, etc. BUT in my experience at 25 years old and taking these compounds for the past 2 years, I've come to feel that I do just fine with bouncing back whether I PCT or not. Sure, the cycles that were more heavily dosed or with a longer duration suppressed me to an extent but I even when I gave LGD a 6 week run at 5-10mgs a day with nothing but some DAA for 2 weeks after, my balls were fully turned back on and I had felt even better than before I had started.

I don't know how familiar everyone is with the SARM informational videos by Seth from NEWROIDS and MatureMuscleFitness on YouTube but these guys even condone 42 days, 1-2 week off as being sufficient enough of a break as long it is a single (1 SARM; no stacks) SARM cycle.

This "42 day bench" mark is based on the fact that the reduction in LH and boost in free testosterone for too long of a duration will cause suppression from a SARM which the average human male in studies faces around the 6-week mark, or 42 days as mentioned before.

Basically, your natural production shouldn't be taking much of a hit at all as long as its not pushed past this threshold and you take the proper week-two weeks off to let the receptors cleanse and let your testosterone jump back to where its supposed to be (LH more specifically). And I definitely presume that if you are a younger researcher with no history of steroid use, that your balls are in pretty good shape to bounce back.

I'm not saying that this is even accurate, but I can relate in stating that I have had times where I have used this protocol with great success. SARMs are non-hormonal but obviously can affect test levels; WITH THAT BENIG SAID, they were specifically designed so that subjects could bounce back and not have to worry about long-term damage to their HPTA axis, as long as you avoid abusing them. All subjects in SARM studies have their testosterone numbers increase back to baseline within 30-90 days after completion mind you with NO PCT/SERM PROTOCOL.

Does this sound all too good to be true? Should one include a SERM for that one week at the least to ensure the quick boost back up in T levels before starting a new cycle? Or is this all just complete madness and I should totally abandon this theory?

I just completed a 6-week cycle where I polished off 2-weeks worth of LGD I had sitting around transitioned into a 4-week run of Ostarine; planning on running Nolva at 10mg a day for 2 weeks than starting up a 6-week cycle of LGD3303. I just want some input though on whether these guys might be spreading the wrong idea on a very large scale.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Call me paranoid but I wouldn’t run a Sarm cycle without a proper pct.

They’re your nuts though- if you go through with only two weeks off, do some bloods and report back to us.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sup everyone,

Just wanted to bring up a certain topic to try to shed some light for a lot of "researchers" out there: in your opinions, how much time off do you need in between SARM cycles? I know much of this depends on the type of SARM, the dosage, cycle length, PCT/no PCT, etc. BUT in my experience at 25 years old and taking these compounds for the past 2 years, (1) I've come to feel that I do just fine with bouncing back whether I PCT or not. Sure, the cycles that were more heavily dosed or with a longer duration (2) suppressed me to an extent but I even when I gave LGD a 6 week run at 5-10mgs a day with nothing but some DAA for 2 weeks after, (3) my balls were fully turned back on and I had felt even better than before I had started.

(4) I don't know how familiar everyone is with the SARM informational videos by Seth from NEWROIDS and MatureMuscleFitness on YouTube but these guys even condone 42 days, 1-2 week off as being sufficient enough of a break as long it is a single (1 SARM; no stacks) SARM cycle.

This "42 day bench" mark is based on the fact that the reduction in LH and boost in free testosterone for too long of a duration will cause suppression from a SARM which the average human male in studies faces around the 6-week mark, or 42 days as mentioned before.

Basically, your natural production shouldn't be taking much of a hit at all as long as its not pushed past this threshold and you take the proper week-two weeks off to let the receptors cleanse and let your testosterone jump back to where its supposed to be (LH more specifically). (5) And I definitely presume that if you are a younger researcher with no history of steroid use, that your balls are in pretty good shape to bounce back.

I'm not saying that this is even accurate, but I can relate in stating that I have had times where I have used this protocol with great success. SARMs are non-hormonal but obviously can affect test levels; WITH THAT BENIG SAID, (6) they were specifically designed so that subjects could bounce back and not have to worry about long-term damage to their HPTA axis, as long as you avoid abusing them. All subjects in SARM studies have (7) their testosterone numbers increase back to baseline within 30-90 days after completion mind you with NO PCT/SERM PROTOCOL.

Does this sound all too good to be true? Should one include a SERM for that one week at the least to ensure the quick boost back up in T levels before starting a new cycle? Or is this all just complete madness and I should totally abandon this theory?

I just completed a 6-week cycle where I polished off 2-weeks worth of LGD I had sitting around transitioned into a 4-week run of Ostarine; planning on running Nolva at 10mg a day for 2 weeks than starting up a 6-week cycle of LGD3303. I just want some input though on whether these guys might be spreading the wrong idea on a very large scale.
Bold 1: Where is your bloodwork? Feeling that you bounced back is great for you but irrelevant for anybody else using SARMs under completely different circumstances. I recently had a "PM" convo with a member who was looking for some insight on a few different topics. At one point in the string of conversations he had just finished a 4-6 week SARM cycle. He said he felt fine but was considering bloodwork before deciding to do a proper PCT. I urged him to get bloodwork and let him know that suppression, even considerable suppression, is not always felt or recognized. His bloodwork revealed his T levels were in the 200's and his LH and FSH were at the low end of the "healthy range".

Bold 2: What extent? How was this measured?

Bold 3: How so? Fuller? This doesn't equal recovery.

Bold 4: They sell SARMs on their web-site. End of story for me.

Bold 5: That's the problem. Most people just presume and assume. When you leave things to chance, chances are....

Bold 6: That's not specifically why they were designed or created.

Bold 7: SARM studies were not conducted with the dosages that bodybuilders use. Period. The affects of using 3mg of Ostarine can not be assumed to be the same when one uses 25mg of Ostarine. And did they give these studied test subjects mulitple courses of various SARMs over a period of a couple of years and then measure to see if they fully bounced back without a PCT? No.

Bold 8: Bad decision. Not only are you using multiple unapproved investigational drugs, and cycling them continuously for periods of time, at many times their studies dosages, you are also yo-yo'ing your endocrine system. Not a smart choice.

SARMs are not toys. They do have side-effects. Many of which might not be discovered for years down the road, if ever at all.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I've read and listened to these theories as well and have been wondering about the validity of them.

I know for aas "time on+pct=time off" but in THEORY sarms SHOULDNT be as harsh.

But theory and shouldn't are scary terms when talking about the endocrine system.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're telling me LGD 4033 raises you're Free Testosterone levels?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Honestly i think you are being reckless in not running pct. i want kids in the future and i want to keep boneing hot chicks *or at least solid 8's lol*. Have you not seen the studies specifically with lgd wherein suppression is absolutely considerable after only 21 days. Using no serm is outting your body in hyperdrive to get them back to normal levels. It would be like never lifting before and then putting 300 lbs on the bench press.... eventually somehow the bar will be lifting, some people might come over and help..... but its not advisable.

That being said i personally have cut my inbetween time shorter than the "time on + time off" from an osta cycle to an lgd cycle. I ran osta 10 weeks + week pct, then stayed off for 9 weeks and started my lgd cycle.

After running nolva + super pct i was getting morning wood every single day and felt like a king after being suppressed for so long. Being that im on lgd right now, my next cycle will not be until i have adequate time off seeing as its so much more suppressive than osta.