Safe way to take cypionate

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
So after I finish a epistane cycle I will start a Testostrone Cypionate cycle for 12 weeks at 250mg. But.... My question is how many injections a week should I do to keep it safe?

Chasingtails

Awards
I’m confused. You’re going to finish running epistane and jump right in to test c?

Judging by the question, I’m assuming you haven’t looked much into this idea

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I’m confused. You’re going to finish running epistane and jump right in to test c?

Judging by the question, I’m assuming you haven’t looked much into this idea
I meant after pct. sorry I should have explained that better.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I meant after pct. sorry I should have explained that better.
No point in doing pct if you're going to jump straight back on. Finish your epistane and go straight on test. Epistane isn't really suppressive anyway.

You're doing everything backwards tho, most people would use epistane as a kicker, but it's weak and takes at least 3 or 4 weeks to see effects from epistane so it's not really a good kick starter.

If this is your first cycle most would argue to run Cypionate at 400mg weekly split into two 1ml dosages. Say Monday/Thursday. This is currently what I'm doing for my first cycle at the moment.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
No point in doing pct if you're going to jump straight back on. Finish your epistane and go straight on test. Epistane isn't really suppressive anyway.

You're doing everything backwards tho, most people would use epistane as a kicker, but it's weak and takes at least 3 or 4 weeks to see effects from epistane so it's not really a good kick starter.

If this is your first cycle most would argue to run Cypionate at 400mg weekly split into two 1ml dosages. Say Monday/Thursday. This is currently what I'm doing for my first cycle at the moment.
No, not my first cycle. Just my first cycle of cyp. I was told to just start out at 200-250mg for the first time but I will give 400 a shot

Chasingtails

Awards
Man if you’re running test only there’s no reason not to run 500/week. Sure, some start lower. But that’s been the benchmark I’ve seen (and it’s what I did)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finish your pct for epistane and wait a few months before starting the test. Do research in the meantime. What’s your pct for the epi?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You need to start test like 4 weeks before you need to come off, it takes some time to build up in the blood with certain oils

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250mg of cyp a week? That’s closer to a cruise than a cycle lol