MAX LMG / Prostanozal

burnuphard

Awards
Anyone want to propose some cycles involving either of these two products? I'm having a hard time getting a grip on just how people are running/are planning to run these.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My cycle is going to start at the end of this week and is going to be as follows:

MAX LMG .....: wks 1-2 (then I'll be in Cancun for 5 days) and back on wks 3-4
Prostanazol ..: wks 3-6
ULTRA Hot ...: wks 7-(8-9)
X-Lean ....... : wks (8-9)-[whenever I'm satisfied with my BF%]

I absolutely CANNOT wait...

burnuphard

Awards
What are you hoping to accomplish with the cycle?

I'm trying to get a grasp on what the two do (especially Prostan) and what the benefits would be in combining them with other things.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are you hoping to accomplish with the cycle?

I'm trying to get a grasp on what the two do (especially Prostan) and what the benefits would be in combining them with other things.
Basically the MAX LMG I'm going to get started for 2 weeks ALONE and gain what mass I can gain from that, then incorporate the Prostanazol in, overlapping 2 weeks and doing what it's doing when I'm OFF the MAX LMG. I'll gradually taper my cals down each day after wk 2 and hopefully be at about maintenance by wk 4, then throughout the rest of the cycle i will be concentrating on leaning out while maintaing everything I've gained beforehand.

I would have ran it as follows:

MAX LMG .....: wks 1-6
Prostanazol ..: wks 4-(8-10)
ULTRA HOT ...: wks (9-11)-(12-14)
But I think that's way too long when tit comes to tat. But I'll be keeping a log and hopefully this will be a learning experience for some.

Hope this makes sense.

burnuphard

Awards
Sounds good. Definitely do keep a log. I'm interested to see how it goes. I'm looking to run a cycle with similar goals...and it'll be interesting to see how yours turns out.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Definitely do keep a log. I'm interested to see how it goes. I'm looking to run a cycle with similar goals...and it'll be interesting to see how yours turns out.
Will do... Look for it in a few days :)

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
This should yeild some pretty nice lean gains, Im really looking forward to seeing how you like Prostanazol.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This should yeild some pretty nice lean gains, Im really looking forward to seeing how you like Prostanazol.
Yeah, that makes several of us. My package shipped today, so it should be here this week.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
A few questions:

1) What is X-Lean? The new ALRI clen-like product?
2) Will you run bolldtests after your cycle? Due to the chemical structure I fear Prostanozol to be a little hard on the lipids (and ALRI reps didnt answer me on this)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A few questions:

1) What is X-Lean? The new ALRI clen-like product?
2) Will you run bolldtests after your cycle? Due to the chemical structure I fear Prostanozol to be a little hard on the lipids (and ALRI reps didnt answer me on this)
-X-Lean is ephedra (10mg) and caffeine (100mg) capsules.
-If I have the extra $$$ to spend, I'll do one of the online bloodtests, if not I'll wait until I go for my checkup and see what kind of shape I'm in

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
don't go right into cutting during PCT...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, I'll wait until PCT is over before I start the X-Lean then...

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
Fair enough, I'll wait until PCT is over before I start the X-Lean then...
You're going to want to hold off using the extreme lean (which is "just" 7-oh) until youre off ultra hot because ultra hot contains 7-oh anyway. I would definitely advise you to start the extreme lean after your ultra hot runs out so as to minimize cortisol... just keep calories, especially good fats high (think fish/flax oil before bedtime).

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're going to want to hold off using the extreme lean (which is "just" 7-oh) until youre off ultra hot because ultra hot contains 7-oh anyway. I would definitely advise you to start the extreme lean after your ultra hot runs out so as to minimize cortisol... just keep calories, especially good fats high (think fish/flax oil before bedtime).
Thanks for the heads-up, joe. I actually just got home from work and my packages were here, so I guess it all starts today!

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
Actually I misunderstood... I thought you were referring to DS' Lean Extreme 7-OH product when it seems you were referring to another ephedra based product. I don't know that it makes much difference as long as you keep your food intake high.... which I know I sometimes find difficult on ephedra. Best wishes on your cycle.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A few questions:

Syr could you elaborate on this fear? I am considering stackng max lmg and overlappyin some prostan. I considered this thinking it would have minimal lipid impact.

metroGnome

Awards
Syr could you elaborate on this fear? I am considering stackng max lmg and overlappyin some prostan. I considered this thinking it would have minimal lipid impact.
I was also wondering about this. What kind of support supplements are recommended for a max lmg/prostan cycle?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
After I get my kidney dilemma ironed out I have this cycle planned:

Weeks 1-3: MAX LMG, Elephant MAX
Weeks 4-5: Ultra H.O.T, Retain, Fenugreek, ZMA
Weeks 6-8: Elephant MAX, Prostanozol
Weeks 9-10: Ultra H.O.T, Retain, Fenugreek, ZMA
Weeks 11-12: Possible continuation of H.O.T/Retain stack

or

Weeks 1-8: Elephant MAX
Weeks 1-4: MAX LMG
Weeks 5-8: Prostanozol
Weeks 9-12: Ultra H.O.T, Retain, Fenugreek, ZMA

basically what ALRI recommends in the thread "ALRI new non-methyls and lipids"

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Well, it seems that that was just MY fear. ALR said that 4 weeks of Prostanozol wont mess with lipids.
Check my thread on ALRI board for a lot of useful info.

Adawg

Awards
After I get my kidney dilemma ironed out I have this cycle planned:

Weeks 1-3: MAX LMG, Elephant MAX
Weeks 4-5: Ultra H.O.T, Retain, Fenugreek, ZMA
Weeks 6-8: Elephant MAX, Prostanozol
Weeks 9-10: Ultra H.O.T, Retain, Fenugreek, ZMA
Weeks 11-12: Possible continuation of H.O.T/Retain stack

or

Weeks 1-8: Elephant MAX
Weeks 1-4: MAX LMG
Weeks 5-8: Prostanozol