HELP!!! I lost a lot of MUSCLE. Need advice??

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I got my best gains ever off the last cycle I did. I ran Gh at 4ius 5on/2off for about 6months and ran no aas the first 2months of GH and then the last 4months I did a cutting cycle of prop and t3/clen off and on for 6weeks then went on to a lean bulk cycle for 12weeks. First 6 was prop at 175mg and tren at 75mg EOD and the last 6 was prop at 175mg eod and winny at 50mg ed and var at 40mg ed for the last 6. Also ran eq at 400mg for about 14weeks. My gains were awesome. Only put on about 15lbs but all quality and it reshaped my body. Anyway, towards the end of the cycle i started feeling like my body needed a break, b/c i was overtraining, but i started cutting right away due to my ex-girlfriend coming to see me plus i had to end HGH due to price. I think I cut too fast. I stayed on 500mg test while cutting but i dropped my calories by about 1000 and started doing cardio 5x a week. I got leaner but I think i started loosing some muscle I gained b/c I cut too fast. Then these last 2weeks i went to italy and couldnt train at all and barely got 200g of protien everyday. Somedays only 100grams. I still was on 500mg test, but I feel like i lost a lot of my gains. In fact I lost 10lbs in this past month(not all muscle, but some). Anyway, im on hrt so I don't need to do pct, but my ? is, should I just hop back on the same cycle I did again, or will my gains not be the same. Do I need to take a break. Maybe just stay on 500mg test and cut some more for another month then go back on prop and tren, or can I just go right back on the same cycle. Will my gains be as good or do I need time off to get those gains back, even though im on HRT. I need some advice. Thanks

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, sorry I can't help, but at least this will bump your thread. Honestly, it's probably hard for many to give advice with you being on HRT. I'm just puzzled that you could lose muscle on 500mg test! FWIW, have you tried a refeed, or carb up? Could you just be flat and depleted from cutting cals and not training? Maybe a week of no cardio, high -volume (lower intensity) training, and plenty of good carbs?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Muscle goes quick...I dropped a ton while in sub-maintainance cals, low protein, high stress for about 2.5 weeks.

The only answer is to eat and to lift :) There is no trick.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
carb it up man..only way to pack on the mass......i am NOT a fan of cutting..i just cant do it...i wish you luck..but also find it hard to believe that you lost muscle on 500mg of test......

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just eat man...if you have to, cut again later...

You're pretty young for being on HRT.....damn, 22yrs. old??

If anybody cares, I can lose muscle on 7oomg test if I'm exp stress and have a hard time getting appropriatte rest. Test doesn't do much for me as it does for others, deca, dbol, var, etc will though....so it could be from stress/bad diet/lack of training ...anything's possible...but I'd just eat em up and gittr done. :)

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because you were on for so long it sounds like your body fought back and started overproducing cortisol. I can't stay on longer than 6 weeks due to this.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
because you were on for so long it sounds like your body fought back and started overproducing cortisol. I can't stay on longer than 6 weeks due to this.
Good point. I remember last summer I was on test for 3 months at 600mg ew. The first 2 months were great, as soon as I hit that third month I mysteriously started shrinking....gear was real, diet/training of course were fine, but for some reason my body started to reject the AAS. I seriously lost about 5 lbs. I would gain it back and then lose it again..it was weird...like a yoyo effect just spinning my wheels.

So I decided to hit up PCT, two weeks into PCT, my weight started stabalizing again...

there's a lot of unknowns out there in regards to the different effects aas can give. even endocrinloigists can't grasp these things and these guys have been studying this for years.

So I always laugh when I see guys on the internet say you can't do this, you can't do that, this will never happpen, etc. in regards to aas. Nothing is written in stone here....everybosy;s different and believe it or not, there are individuals who are resistant to synthetic testosterone.

What is posted as general guidelines are just that, general guidelines....don't think that you can't have TOTALLY different effects than joe blow from albuquerque...

Ryker

Awards
Yes, good point here. After that "cycle" it really sounds like your body needs a rest bigtime. I would eas up a bit and let your body tell you what it needs/wants. And why r u on HRT at age 22???