AG’s cycle plan

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently planning out my next cycle, so I thought I’d post it on here to see what you guys think :]

Weeks 1-12: 450mg test e split 2x a week
Weeks 1-4: 40mg tbol daily (obviously this is on the shorter end of how long people run tbol, but I want to just use it as a kicker and to see how I respond)
Weeks 1-12: Letro 1.25mg split 2x a week (I’m estro sensitive, which is why I’m starting at that dose; will adjust as necessary)

Joshbile

Awards
Looks awesome man! Will most def track your log. Was considering a similar cycle myself for May. Cant wait to hear how it goes for you.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will like the T-Bol with the Test. I did a cycle with Test E 500 split 2x week, 12 weeks, with Halodrol I had as 4 week kicker, and T-Bol as a 4 week finish.
I loved that cycle....good strength and size gains with really no sides except BP went up a little.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You will like the T-Bol with the Test. I did a cycle with Test E 500 split 2x week, 12 weeks, with Halodrol I had as 4 week kicker, and T-Bol as a 4 week finish.
I loved that cycle....good strength and size gains with really no sides except BP went up a little.
How was the tbol? Better than halodrol?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, the T-Bol was better. To me it felt like Halodrol, but stronger. I responded well to both, and liked not having sides.
You might want to start T-Bol at 40mg, but go up to 60mg if all feels good that first or second week.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give my opinion on tbol. It's probably the most versatile oral aas but I think considering the price and what it does it's not for me anymore. I find it to be like a stronger version of epistane.

Not sure you wanna run winstrol but I get just as much size and it shreds me up like you wouldn't believe it. Ever thought about doing two injectibles? I know you like to be on the safer side so I would recommend primo of money is not a problem and possibly add an oral to it. I think you'd be underwhelmed with tbol at 40.

Are you bulking?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Can’t comment from experience but I’m in to see how this goes for you!

I’m trying to design a cycle to start in mid April and the idea of TestE w/ T-Bol kicker and Winny finisher keeps replaying in my head...

Good Luck!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll give my opinion on tbol. It's probably the most versatile oral aas but I think considering the price and what it does it's not for me anymore. I find it to be like a stronger version of epistane.

Not sure you wanna run winstrol but I get just as much size and it shreds me up like you wouldn't believe it. Ever thought about doing two injectibles? I know you like to be on the safer side so I would recommend primo of money is not a problem and possibly add an oral to it. I think you'd be underwhelmed with tbol at 40.

Are you bulking?
Yea, the plan is to lean bulk. I’d try primo if it wasn’t so damn expensive lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Are you bulking?
How would you compare winny to tbol? Is it stronger mg per mg? It’s definitely cheaper than tbol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare winny to tbol? Is it stronger mg per mg? It’s definitely cheaper than tbol.
Well let's call tbol epistane but more weightgain. Winstrol will give just as much weight gain for me and it shreds you up. I gained 28 pounds with test and got leaner. Winstrol is arguably the most effective steroid for a summer physique considering you only run it 4-6 weeks. You got masteron which doesn't work as well if you're not shredded to begin with, you for tren, you're definitely not gonna get the same results with enthanate that's for sure.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well let's call tbol epistane but more weightgain. Winstrol will give just as much weight gain for me and it shreds you up. I gained 28 pounds with test and got leaner. Winstrol is arguably the most effective steroid for a summer physique considering you only run it 4-6 weeks. You got masteron which doesn't work as well if you're not shredded to begin with, you for tren, you're definitely not gonna get the same results with enthanate that's for sure.
Great, sounds like winny is probably the better choice then. Which dosage works best for you?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm, how about 600mg test instead of 450? I constantly keep finding myself trying to figure out which dose I should go with for the test.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, how about 600mg test instead of 450? I constantly keep finding myself trying to figure out which dose I should go with for the test.
I think test is quite dirty but winstrol will clean potential water/fat up. you can go higher but personally I would rather add a compound

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think test is quite dirty but winstrol will clean potential water/fat up. you can go higher but personally I would rather add a compound
Do you think that 600mg would be worth it though? Or would it just give more sides and similar results to 450mg? I just don’t want to run this and be underwhelmed. I’ve got no clue what to expect from test, which is pretty dumb of me.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the T-Bol was better. To me it felt like Halodrol, but stronger. I responded well to both, and liked not having sides.
You might want to start T-Bol at 40mg, but go up to 60mg if all feels good that first or second week.
Doesn’t the original halodrol by Gaspari convert into Turinabol? So you bypass it breaking down during conversion by just taking Tbol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn’t the original halodrol by Gaspari convert into Turinabol? So you bypass it breaking down during conversion by just taking Tbol.
Pretty sure halodrol has a very tiny conversion rate to turinabol, but halodrol is anabolic itself.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think that 600mg would be worth it though? Or would it just give more sides and similar results to 450mg? I just don’t want to run this and be underwhelmed. I’ve got no clue what to expect from test, which is pretty dumb of me.
Well I think 500 is fine with winstrol alone, I don't see 600 doing much. I think bloat can be well managed with winstrol but chances are higher at a higher dosage obviously. Then gyno which can be easily controlled with an ai so your choice. Winstrol is really powerful at what it does trust me if you're in a decent condition it'll blow you away.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump. Need help deciding whether to go with 450 or 600mg guys. Cant make my mind up.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Need help deciding whether to go with 450 or 600mg guys. Cant make my mind up.

You'll be fine with whatever. You will not see that much more, easier to gain weight and possibly bloat.

Positives, winstrol will clean the cycle up and make you hard as a nail, you can if needed use an ai which will combat water even more.

(Not saying you'll bloat at 600 either) just depending on diet and sensitivity you will increase the chance of having a dirtier cycle , but like I said winstrol will clean this up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll be fine with whatever. You will not see that much more, easier to gain weight and possibly bloat.

Positives, winstrol will clean the cycle up and make you hard as a nail, you can if needed use an ai which will combat water even more.

(Not saying you'll bloat at 600 either) just depending on diet and sensitivity you will increase the chance of having a dirtier cycle , but like I said winstrol will clean this up.
I was leaning towards the tbol kicker for this cycle. Would 600 provide much better results over 450? I’m getting letro for estro

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was leaning towards the tbol kicker for this cycle. Would 600 provide much better results over 450? I’m getting letro for estro
Honestly bro in my opinion you ran a few epi cycles. You've done low-dose test. Do at least 500 a week with a kicker and the EQ. For at least 12 weeks. This will be the first big boy cycle. It's nothing crazy but it's enough to let you know the difference between smaller ones and bigger ones

It seemed last cycle you did you were a little bit disappointed. You weren't seeing the gains you had hoped for. While you will make gains on lower dose I think you will be satisfied with a bit more and it will make a difference.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly don't think you'll notice much but why not go 600? You will not gain less thats for sure , you got an ai and winstrol so this potential gyno or bloat will literally be impossible if you don't eat **** all day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great guys, that’s the answers I was looking for. So it’ll be 600mg my weeks 1-12 and 40mg tbol weeks 1-4. I’d try the winny but I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about tbol, so I think I’ll just go with the tbol this time.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great guys, that’s the answers I was looking for. So it’ll be 600mg my weeks 1-12 and 40mg tbol weeks 1-4. I’d try the winny but I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about tbol, so I think I’ll just go with the tbol this time.
You will like winstrol more , by a landslide

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
AFAIK, halodrol and tbol are "the same thing"... i.e halo partially converts to turinabol

not sure why kick and finish with both... anyone care to elaborate?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AFAIK, halodrol and tbol are "the same thing"... i.e halo partially converts to turinabol

not sure why kick and finish with both... anyone care to elaborate?
Cause they work both in a cut and bulk.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Cause they work both in a cut and bulk.
i meant about someone who said they did a cycle kickstarting with halo and finishing with tbol.... (same cycle)

Not why it could be used to kick or finish... I dont think he was trying to cut and then changed to a bulk halfway through the cycle or vice versa haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i meant about someone who said they did a cycle kickstarting with halo and finishing with tbol.... (same cycle)

Not why it could be used to kick or finish... I dont think he was trying to cut and then changed to a bulk halfway through the cycle or vice versa haha
No but it doesn't bloat you so you can really use it at any time

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No but it doesn't bloat you so you can really use it at any time
Its a great compound.... One of the best IMO. It just comes with a cost as the sides are a little harsher than average. People say the sides don't affect them or that they are minimal. Looking back I could say the same but that your overall health does take a hit. First its not good on the lipids at all. And second (which can definitely be more permanent) is that it dries out joints etc to the point where it can be painful. A cycle here a cycle there and the effects (sides) compound w time.

It is an amazing compound as stated. Very versatile you can build, cut and recomp and winny will greatly help you in any of those situations. For me personally at 40 and my health being the most important thing I don't think I will use it again. If I were I would only use 25mg/day which is still an effective dose. Chados is a younger guy but has some good personal experience and insight.
AnabolicGuru I ran a 16 week sustanon/equipoise/winstrol stack back in the day that I absolutely loved. It was the leanest I have ever been. And endurance with eq is great. I felt great on it. I think you can't really go wrong either way. Tbol and winny are both really good orals (2 of the best no doubt). So you really can't go wrong and I like the layout and decision to go 600 on the test. You will get the results your looking for and honestly I think you will be surprised at how much progress you make.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a great compound.... One of the best IMO. It just comes with a cost as the sides are a little harsher than average. People say the sides don't affect them or that they are minimal. Looking back I could say the same but that your overall health does take a hit. First its not good on the lipids at all. And second (which can definitely be more permanent) is that it dries out joints etc to the point where it can be painful. A cycle here a cycle there and the effects (sides) compound w time.

It is an amazing compound as stated. Very versatile you can build, cut and recomp and winny will greatly help you in any of those situations. For me personally at 40 and my health being the most important thing I don't think I will use it again. If I were I would only use 25mg/day which is still an effective dose. Chados is a younger guy but has some good personal experience and insight.
AnabolicGuru I ran a 16 week sustanon/equipoise/winstrol stack back in the day that I absolutely loved. It was the leanest I have ever been. And endurance with eq is great. I felt great on it. I think you can't really go wrong either way. Tbol and winny are both really good orals (2 of the best no doubt). So you really can't go wrong and I like the layout and decision to go 600 on the test. You will get the results your looking for and honestly I think you will be surprised at how much progress you make.

Hey im not that young anymore :). I think the comment I made last was about halodrol and tbol but yes I did state that winny is very versatile and to me the best oral aas cause not only will it give size and strenght but also give a ton of definition.i can definitely see winny alone or stacked at 25mg being quite effective while protecting lipids

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may want to bump the Tbol up to 60mg in weeks 2-4 or 3-4, since you have ran cycles in the past, and probably wouldn't see an increase sides.