Basics of first cycle does this scream danger?

Monsterhang

Awards
Howdy everyone,

Really looking to start my first cycle, but before I get into asking for feedback on it let me fill you in on my lifting past.

I’m a 33 year old male, 175 pounds and a guesstimated 12-15 percent body fat 5’10 height.

I have been lifting heavy for 3.5 years and made great gains during that time. I went from 228 pounds of never lifting in my life and with diet and cardio I dropped to 150 and was even more unhappy with how I looked small so I began lifting.

I like to think I skipped the traditional year of wasting time in the gym as I had a very very advanced friend to lift with and he helped me so much. My form is solid, my routines are good, and up until recently I made very respectable gains. I got my strength up from the start so I can push ok weight, bulking or lean, but the last few months I’ve just 100% stalled. I started bulking around the first of October at 3000-3200 cals a day at 40/40/20 carbs protein and fats. And managed very little gains tweaked my diet and still nothing, tried to run another base strength program and still stalled out hard.

I understand we all hit plateaus but I can’t seem to push through this one. Maybe it’s my age? Maybe it’s genetics I feel I’m genetically a smaller guy I just got fat as **** a few years ago from a depressing desk job that just sucked the life out of me but got my **** together and turned it around.

I lift 4-5 days a week, hit every body part twice a week, for strength and hypertrophy. But my progression has just stopped.

I have a chance to run a Deca cycle, the gear is easily attainable, and it turns out the guys I’ve lifted with in the past have been using gear to surpass me just keeping quiet about it. So if I were, and I emphasize were, to run a Deca cycle, would that be a bad idea? Should test only be my first cycle?

If I stay in a mild-moderate dose with proper pct lined up before I ever start would it be a safe first cycle? Any tips for duration in weeks on cycle? I’m sorry for how noob this post is but I’m really weighing the pros and cons before I start I’m still 50/50 on this. Any recommendations on pct? Time on cycle and then time on pct? I was thinking the 10-12 week mark for what little I know about this. Does this just reek of danger or could it be a solid first cycle if I were to decide to go through with it?

Thanks in advance for any guidance guys

And again sorry for being such a noob to this but we all start somewhere and reading up on different types of anabolic sand androgen receptor this and that makes my head spin

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Howdy everyone,

Really looking to start my first cycle, but before I get into asking for feedback on it let me fill you in on my lifting past.

I’m a 33 year old male, 175 pounds and a guesstimated 12-15 percent body fat 5’10 height.

I have been lifting heavy for 3.5 years and made great gains during that time. I went from 228 pounds of never lifting in my life and with diet and cardio I dropped to 150 and was even more unhappy with how I looked small so I began lifting.

I like to think I skipped the traditional year of wasting time in the gym as I had a very very advanced friend to lift with and he helped me so much. My form is solid, my routines are good, and up until recently I made very respectable gains. I got my strength up from the start so I can push ok weight, bulking or lean, but the last few months I’ve just 100% stalled. I started bulking around the first of October at 3000-3200 cals a day at 40/40/20 carbs protein and fats. And managed very little gains tweaked my diet and still nothing, tried to run another base strength program and still stalled out hard.

I understand we all hit plateaus but I can’t seem to push through this one. Maybe it’s my age? Maybe it’s genetics I feel I’m genetically a smaller guy I just got fat as **** a few years ago from a depressing desk job that just sucked the life out of me but got my **** together and turned it around.

I lift 4-5 days a week, hit every body part twice a week, for strength and hypertrophy. But my progression has just stopped.

I have a chance to run a Deca cycle, the gear is easily attainable, and it turns out the guys I’ve lifted with in the past have been using gear to surpass me just keeping quiet about it. So if I were, and I emphasize were, to run a Deca cycle, would that be a bad idea? Should test only be my first cycle?

If I stay in a mild-moderate dose with proper pct lined up before I ever start would it be a safe first cycle? Any tips for duration in weeks on cycle? I’m sorry for how noob this post is but I’m really weighing the pros and cons before I start I’m still 50/50 on this. Any recommendations on pct? Time on cycle and then time on pct? I was thinking the 10-12 week mark for what little I know about this. Does this just reek of danger or could it be a solid first cycle if I were to decide to go through with it?

Thanks in advance for any guidance guys

And again sorry for being such a noob to this but we all start somewhere and reading up on different types of anabolic sand androgen receptor this and that makes my head spin
Do not run deca solo. Test should be your first cycle at 500 a week. But test deca isn't an extreme first cycle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not run deca solo. Test should be your first cycle at 500 a week. But test deca isn't an extreme first cycle.
Also..10 to 12 weeks on deca is useless. The ester is too long acting..more like 20 weeks would be better. For sure need a Test base though

Monsterhang

Awards
Ok guys thanks for the fast reply’s.

Test only preferably for my first cycle or test-deca on the slightly more extreme end

pheeroni

Awards
Go test only cycle, u will need arimi and other cycle sups tho

Monsterhang

Awards
Ok guys I turned down the Deca and the fellow is now offering Sustanon, which from what I gather is a test blend. How would that fare as the key compound in a test cycle? I’m trying to learn this stuff and learn post cycle too forgive me for asking so many questions lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
as said, deca alone is a bad idea. test alone is the simplest. Sust isn't terrible, but with a blend of esters you may have trouble controlling any sides taht pop up. a predictable, single ester is so much easier to learn with during your first run. Personally, I'm even a bigger fan of prop for a first cycle as even though it requires much more pinning, it allows the user to tinker much faster and easier to help limit or eliminate sides as well as increase gains.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
When you think about it, back in Arnold's day they were running all this stuff like deca without test. Not saying you should do it... just saying it's been done.

Chatter

Awards
Test is far from the simplest.. You need aromosin or arimi which are already not great for you. Deca solo is fine when it's 400 at the lowest but preferably 600mg-1.6g . Deca has no hair loss, libido through the roof, not quite as high as test, but Deca is definitely far easier on the sides. If you're getting on gear don't listen to the "broscience" try em out for yourselves.

Run Deca 600mg - 1.6g a week depending on how new you are
Cal d Glu 500mg EOD
Zinc P 50mg ED
Vit K Mk7 twice a day

That's the Camel Deca solo, it won't give better gains than a test solo. But anyoneee will grow on 1g of anything so just increase it if you don't notice anything too dramatic.

6 weeks on 4 weeks off while your off take taurine 5g x3 a day then hop back on for 6 weeks take another 4 weeks off, then one more cycle before hard pcting with clomid. Easiest cycle imo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Test is far from the simplest.. You need aromosin or arimi which are already not great for you. Deca solo is fine when it's 400 at the lowest but preferably 600mg-1.6g . Deca has no hair loss, libido through the roof, not quite as high as test, but Deca is definitely far easier on the sides. If you're getting on gear don't listen to the "broscience" try em out for yourselves.

Cal d Glu 500mg EOD
Zinc P 50mg ED
Vit K Mk7 twice a day

That's the Camel Deca solo, it won't give better gains than a test solo. But anyoneee will grow on 1g of anything so just increase it if you don't notice anything too dramatic.

6 weeks on 4 weeks off while your off take taurine 5g x3 a day then hop back on for 6 weeks take another 4 weeks off, then one more cycle before hard pcting with clomid. Easiest cycle imo.
wtf? why in gods name would you do 6 on 4 off?! thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. your blood levels will crash, you wont recover at all in between, prob will lose everything you just built, and none of your markers are going to improve... then you get back on and keep that ridiculous swing going until finally trying to pct after what would be essentially a 30 week cycle... that's beyond stupid in so many ways

Monsterhang

Awards
I think I got my cycle all sorted out. Let me know what you think I built everything out in a spreadsheet lol

Sustanon
275 x3.5 days (525/week) Mon/Thurs
2 10ml vials, 275mg/ml

hCG same day as Sustanon injections
250i x3.5 days (500 mg week)
3 2000iu vials

Arimidex .25mg EOD .25md everyother day

Post Cycle Therapy
Starting 3 weeks after last shot
Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20mg

Clomid 75/50/50/50mg day/week combined together daily for 4 weeks at listed doses.

You guys seeing any major flaws here?
Any suggested changes?

You guys are the **** btw

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
I think I got my cycle all sorted out. Let me know what you think I built everything out in a spreadsheet lol

Sustanon
2 10ml vials, 275mg/ml

3 2000iu vials

Arimidex.25mg EOD .25md everyother day

Post Cycle Therapy
Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20mg

Clomid 75/50/50/50mg day/weekcombined together daily for 4 weeks at listed doses.

Any suggested changes?

Test P or C (highly encouragable, instead of Test Blend)

For PCT, choose one OR the other; not both:

Clomid* @ 100/100/50/50
Tamoxifen @ 40/40/20/20

(*) indicates Tamoxifen is likely more advisable for a solo Testosterone cycle.

Though, allow others to chime in to help support or correct my aforementioned claim about Tamoxifen being more desirable for test only cycles. Also, Clomid may be desired by many for 19-nor compounds, like nandrolone. Those whom experience one of Clomid's side effects say it causes signs of emotional sensitivities (e.g., moodiness; depression).

Otherwise, your Sustanon and hCG doses are typical and should be good spaced 3.5 days apart and administered at the same time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Sustanon
2 10ml vials, 275mg/ml

3 2000iu vials

Arimidex.25mg EOD .25md everyother day

Post Cycle Therapy
Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20mg

Clomid 75/50/50/50mg day/weekcombined together daily for 4 weeks at listed doses.

Any suggested changes?

Clomid is too high. 50/50/25/25/25 is better (lower longer)

Also FYI 275x2 is 550/wk ;)

Otherwise pretty solid.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
wtf? why in gods name would you do 6 on 4 off?! thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. your blood levels will crash, you wont recover at all in between, prob will lose everything you just built, and none of your markers are going to improve... then you get back on and keep that ridiculous swing going until finally trying to pct after what would be essentially a 30 week cycle... that's beyond stupid in so many ways
I have to second this! You will not be happy doing 6 on 4 off that is not smart!

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Test P or C (highly encouragable, instead of Test Blend)

For PCT, choose one OR the other; not both:

Clomid* @ 100/100/50/50
Tamoxifen @ 40/40/20/20

(*) indicates Tamoxifen is likely more advisable for a solo Testosterone cycle.

Though, allow others to chime in to help support or correct my aforementioned claim about Tamoxifen being more desirable for test only cycles. Also, Clomid may be desired by many for 19-nor compounds, like nandrolone. Those whom experience one of Clomid's side effects say it causes signs of emotional sensitivities (e.g., moodiness; depression).

Otherwise, your Sustanon and hCG doses are typical and should be good spaced 3.5 days apart and administered at the same time.
I would definitely go with T-Prop over the test blend! You will fall in love with T-prop! As a collegient football player it's my go to!

Monsterhang

Awards
Clomid is too high. 50/50/25/25/25 is better (lower longer)

Also FYI 275x2 is 550/wk ;)

Otherwise pretty solid.
Thanks guys, this is gonna be my cycle I think it’s solid enough, and the Sustanon will have to work I just can’t get any other form of test to run right now but my next cycle will be different, I’ve got all my supplies enroute and will start as soon as they arrive

Monsterhang

Awards
Hey fellas quick rundown of my final plan and a question or two if y’all would be awesome enough to help me out again.

Ok on hand,
2 10 ml vials of Sustanon 275mg per ml
100 3ml/cc syringes
100 23 gauge pins 1.5 inch long

Enroute to me I have the following,
3 10ml vials of quality hCG 2k iu per vial
28 tablets of arimidex 12.5 mg per tab
90 tablets of Nolvadex 20mg net tablet
90 tablets of chlomid 25 mg per tablet.

My source for all the arimidex, nolvadex, and chlomid and hCG is a very reputable online source with great reviews all across the board, and my payment has processed and shipped, and from everything I’ve read says usually 10 days for shipping, 14 max but usually less than 10.

Now I really want to jump on at the same time as a gym buddy, which would have me doing my first shot tomorrow, now my big question is would it be ok to jump on cycle for a week to 10 days while my other stuff is still in the way? From what I understand the gear won’t even be in full effect by the time I get my stuff, and once it got here I would be just two shots maybe 3 max into the cycle and I could start hCG and arimidex with the following shot. Is that a stupid idea? How screwed would I be at 2-3 shots in on the off chance my other **** got delayed or never makes it? If that did happen I’m confident I could bum 1 each of the hCG and arimidex off a friend as long as I have him it back when I did get mine he uses and has tons of support he is just off cycle until the fall or so, and I’m fairly sure bro would give me what I needed in a jam we’re oretty damn tight.

So In short, running Sustanon for 2-3 shots before my hCG and other stuff comes in how horrible of an idea is that

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s fine, maybe try to grab a couple arimidex to borrow but starting the hcg a week late isn’t going to hurt you. Have fun bro and I personally would do the nolva and clomid in pct just lower doses longer duration. Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 25/25/25/12.5/12.5

Pablo94

Awards
Deca on its own will mess you up man, test is the only compound you should really ever run by its self, everything else should be ran with testosterone, if you can get hold of test enanthate 250 i’d run this for 8-12 weeks 2 jabs per week

Pablo94

Awards
Just seen this much better choice for cycle,

In the first 2-3 weeks the faster acting esters in the sus may start entering your system, the amount of sides you’ll see is individual dependant, I’d have access to an ai just Incase but you probably won’t need it in that short space of time

In that time you will see some ball shrinkage so start on the hcg as soon as you can

chris.patron

Awards
Don’t run deca your first time around a you need test with it and b it stays in your system way longer than the test so you’ll end up screwing up your pct do test only and get an idea of how a cycle feels like first

Monsterhang

Awards
Had my first pin today all my pct and on cycle support shows just a few more days until delivery so I went ahead and jumped on.

1ml Sustanon 275mg/ml right glute. Nice and smooth no pain. Not bad for my first time I suppose. Will keep this updated as changes come about. Thanks for all the help guys you all really are helpful to us first timers

Monsterhang

Awards
Ok guys I figured I’d post a little update after my workout tonight.

I’m in my first day of my third week still keeping to 1cc twice weekly of Sustanon 275/ml and arimidex EOD.

So far not much to report on, no sides, good or bad. I could be experiencing some elevated libido but it’s hard to say as I’m always ready to go in that department.

Slight increase in strength and stamina, slight improvement in overall mood wether I’m at work or at home. Slight increase in body odor when working my ass off in the gym. Possibly some minor size gains but my pumps are definitely bigger than ever before.

My buddy is running the same cycle down to the last detail and is in week 5 and is reporting major impacts in his mood and he has made some impressive strength gains his first week max on bench was 225 and now he’s maxing at 290 clean rep. He says he’s feeling like super man but I’ve only noticed very subtle changes, could this be from his previous cycles?

Will this happen for me later down the road in weeks 5-6 maybe? I know it effects everyone different and our gear is legit pharmaceutical grade it just seems he’s getting faster and better results even though when this started I was in better shape by far, just not as naturally strong.

I don’t plan to up my dosage at all but if I did would I experience all the positives that he is? I’m thinking it’s a fine line between the cocky, Superman type feeling and negative sides and I’m not going to risk getting the negatives for the positives I’m just curious.

In short to wrap it up, no negative sides just yet it’s early I know but positives are
Slight increase in strength, size and endurance.

Mostly curious as to if it will hit me hard in a few weeks like some people report. Diet is really on point, training is dialed in and I’m going the extra mile in both to really milk all I can from the enhanced state. And I’ll plan to update more regularly.

Chasingtails

Awards
Yeah id stay the course. Sust is primarily longer esters, and it takes a while to build stable levels in the blood. A lot happens between weeks 3 and 5. This is why 12-15 weeks is recommended because test is a marathon, not a sprint

Chatter

Awards
If you haven't tried it, keep the bro science to yourself. Join the Taeian Camel Group on facebook and get informed. No your blood levels are fine, like i said try it. Then talk ****. Don't give me your hypothesis, shove me when you prove it wrong. Seriously join the group, and if you can prove any of the core members wrong. Come back here my dude and brag about bro science over here on Brominds.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Cal d Glu 500mg EOD
Zinc P 50mg ED
Vit K Mk7 twice a day

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. OP do not do 6 weeks on 4 weeks off. Clearly your Taiwan camel whatever the hell group aren’t very smart. As far as libido goes Deca is also well known to mess with sex drive. Some guys can’t even get an erection while on deca. It’s called deca dick. Some guys even experience hair loss. Imagine that. He’s better off just doing a test cycle

Monsterhang

Awards
If you haven't tried it, keep the bro science to yourself. Join the Taeian Camel Group on facebook and get informed. No your blood levels are fine, like i said try it. Then talk ****. Don't give me your hypothesis, shove me when you prove it wrong. Seriously join the group, and if you can prove any of the core members wrong. Come back here my dude and brag about bro science over here on Brominds.
What are you talking about man?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He’s talking about his garbage deca protocol. I don’t find deca worth it, ton of other stuff out there that can get you big and won’t take a year to get your twig and berries to function again. Dumbest **** ever

Monsterhang

Awards
Well gang, final pin of week 5 was this morning. Still nothing to report other than sexual stamina being like a 15 year old and out right frisky 24/7.

Very mild gains to the chest but descent back and trap gains. Nothing seems to have “hit” me yet gains could be due to increasing my caloric intake with the start of the cycle. Couldn’t be bunk gear as I said a few weeks ago my buddy is a week or two ahead of me and he has swollen up like a damn tick, crazy strength gains too.

I’m just going to keep pinning and eating and lifting and sleeping and see what happens. It’s probably just me expecting crazy dramatic results from a starters dose but so far no sides at all other than a libido swing thank god I have a girl friend on that end.

Seem to be gaining small amounts of fat or water weight now that I think about it still have respectable abs though. I’m going to ride it out and see how much I improve off of it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should be seeing results already on sustanon. Maybe you got a bad batch or something, is your buddy taking orals with his? I find it hard to believe you’re not having size and strength gains at this point

Monsterhang

Awards
Nah man he’s not running any thing else besides arimidex, we’re both pinning 275mg Monday and Thursday sources from a very reliable source, it’s legit pharmaceutical from what I understand not some weak under ground stuff, maybe my diet is off? Maybe my gains aren’t just as mind blowing as I was expecting I’m confused myself honestly I’m not sure I have gotten some compliments on my physique at work so who knows I’m going to weigh in tomorrow morning compare some pre cycle pictures and attempt some new PRs on some lifts tomorrow

DennisC1986

Awards
I'll tell you this man. My last cycle (which was 4ad/halo/1test, so technically nowhere near as strong as yours) I was getting stronger but wasn't feeling like I was getting much bigger. And then all of a sudden damn near every other person I ran into was like "holy **** you're getting huge". I can only speak for myself but I know sometimes it's hard for me to notice it on myself, 1 because I think I'm super hard on myself, and 2 because I see myself in the mirror every day

Monsterhang

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Hit some nex maxes today and felt like a damn animal in the gym.

Pump was insane I went in to do shoulders but ended up doing a pretty nuts whole upper body and felt great and never once felt like I was burnt out or that my muscles were just toast. So I guess it is working just not as dramatically as I had expected and I’m retrospect I expected 12 week cycle results in like 4-5 weeks because I’m a total noob lol. After today’s lifting I’m feeling pretty good about everything instantly

Monsterhang

Awards
Nah not really bro not much happened. I did the work, ate a clean surplus to gain, and did my sustanon ended up stopping last week and debating on if I need to pct or not. I’m doubting the legitimacy of the test but have some pharmacom test e on the way as well

KLL

Awards
Bummer. I was excited for you after your last post. Keep posting after your new gear comes in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah not really bro not much happened. I did the work, ate a clean surplus to gain, and did my sustanon ended up stopping last week and debating on if I need to pct or not. I’m doubting the legitimacy of the test but have some pharmacom test e on the way as well
Didn't you say the gear was good and your boy was making gains... what are you expecting? Most testosterone cycles take a good 8 weeks to really see a lot happening. Sounded like strength was going up too.

Sustanon has a couple slow esters in it that make it suck for cycles... I wouldn't choose to cycle on Sustanon unless I were going to shoot it 3 times a week minimum. Otherwise you are just way better of with test c or e. Well you are just better with Test E or C anyway in my opinion.

Did your buddy stop too, or is he still making good gains?

Monsterhang

Awards
Didn't you say the gear was good and your boy was making gains... what are you expecting? Most testosterone cycles take a good 8 weeks to really see a lot happening. Sounded like strength was going up too.

Sustanon has a couple slow esters in it that make it suck for cycles... I wouldn't choose to cycle on Sustanon unless I were going to shoot it 3 times a week minimum. Otherwise you are just way better of with test c or e. Well you are just better with Test E or C anyway in my opinion.

Did your buddy stop too, or is he still making good gains?
Thanks for the replies guys,

I’m not sure what happened honestly I felt a good bit stronger on the sustanon but it just didn’t work out for me. My buddy did make crazy gains on it but he’s also cycled a lot of heavier compounds in the past and has the muscle memory to go with the experience I guess. I don’t know if it was my own body reacting to the sust or if I was just expecting dramatic results and quit when I didn’t get them I was on it for 6 weeks.

But while waiting on my test e I’ve touched up my bulk diet, done more research and I’m going for a full 12 cycle of 500mg test e weekly. Now I’m pretty sure my gear will be at my house when I get off work tonight, when is safe to start?
I came off the sustanon and waited two weeks and started PCT I’m still in 20mg nolvadex daily can I just hop back on? Do I need a few weeks to level out?

I’ve still got enough chlomid, nolvadex and hCG and aromasin/anastrozol to now have to worry I’m all set on pins too. How soon could I start?

Monsterhang

Awards
Went ahead and jumped back into it, 500mgs test e a week, 3300 calories a day 50/30/20 protein/carbs/fat.

Tomorrow is the second pin of week two I’ll keep this updated unless I should start a new thread