Enhanced Athlete Ostamuscle NOT ostarine !!

beediger

Awards
I had planned a 6-week cycle with EnhancedAthlete's "Ostamuscle" or ostarine at "10 mg"/day, but I ended up cutting the cycle short after 4 weeks due to suppression and a routine blood test which showed very elevated liver enzymes.
If this were real ostarine, or any sarm for that matter, my liver enzymes would not be affected. In addition, I became very suppressed on cycle and am only now starting to come back after 2 weeks of a clomid/nolva/aromasin pct.

Just putting this out there to let everyone know that this product is definitely not real ostarine, and very likely just a growth hormone labeled to be ostarine.

Although I did gain about 5 lbs of lean muscle over these 4 weeks, I would not advise anyone to take this product because you will not know what you are taking.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you feel pain coming from your liver while taking the ostamuscle.

beediger

Awards
No, but the blood test confirmed that liver enzymes were extremely elevated. Regardless of whether I felt pain in my liver or not, ostarine is not liver toxic so I should not have had this show on a blood test if it were real ostarine.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would imagine that if you were taking Tylenol and went for a blood test your levels would be “elevated”. I’m assuming you are referring to values being out of range. Is that correct?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your liver has to process anything that goes into your body.......

beediger

Awards
Liver enzyme levels were much more than just "elevated". Very far out of range/ abnormally high. I wasn't taking Tylenol.

It is well known that sarms aren't liver toxic. The reason many aas are liver toxic is that they contain many methyl groups, which are strenuous on the liver. Ostarine and other sarms do not have any methyl groups. Your liver has nothing to do with the processing of SARMs.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liver enzyme levels were much more than just "elevated". Very far out of range/ abnormally high. I wasn't taking Tylenol.

It is well known that sarms aren't liver toxic. The reason many aas are liver toxic is that they contain many methyl groups, which are strenuous on the liver. Ostarine and other sarms do not have any methyl groups. Your liver has nothing to do with the processing of SARMs.
You didn’t indicate out of range in your original post bro.... That’s why I called attention to it. Im not going to argue whether or not your liver has anything to do with processing a substance that you take orally. I understand that SARMS are not supposed to be “liver toxic” but that doesn’t mean that your liver never encounters the substance.
If you were severely out of range it could be that the substance you took wasn’t actually what it was supposed to be. Did you have pre-cycle bloods? You may have had elevated liver values before the cycle.... Some more info and advice from your PCP would probably be the next best steps from here....

beediger

Awards
Sorry bro I shouldve made that more clear. Do you have any experience with Ostamuscle or any of EA's products? Jm88888

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is well known that sarms aren't liver toxic.
Your liver has nothing to do with the processing of SARMs.
It doesn't take much perusing online to see plenty of feedback indicating elevated liver enzymes, suppression, and other side effects from the use of various SARMS.

And to the second line I quoted.....you may just want to avoid the drugs. Like, all/any of them. For realz.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a refund from EA. High priced dog chet.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro I shouldve made that more clear. Do you have any experience with Ostamuscle or any of EA's products? Jm88888
I have experience with LGD, but I never bought anything from that dude.
And no need to apologize dude. I’m just trying to make sure I understand what we are talking about. Was this blood test ordered personally? Or ordered by an MD?

Did you have pre-cycle bloods? You still don’t know that osta caused it unless you had those. Tell DR what you did. And get treatment ASAP. Don’t screw with it.

Robert11

Awards

What exactly were you AST and ALT levels at?

Robert11

Awards
I would imagine that if you were taking Tylenol and went for a blood test your levels would be “elevated”. I’m assuming you are referring to values being out of range. Is that correct?
Tylenol alone is not going to send your ALT or AST out of range unless yo OD on it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is not personal experience at all....But I put Ostarine and liver enzymes into Google, and a lot of posts with people crying about their liver popped up.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tylenol alone is not going to send your ALT or AST out of range unless yo OD on it.
Note I didn’t say out of range. I said elevated. Which was OP’s initial comment. Out of range and elevated to me are different

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is not personal experience at all....But I put Ostarine and liver enzymes into Google, and a lot of posts with people crying about their liver popped up.
Any time you take a chem or substance you can have situations....

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And we still don’t know if there were pre cycle bloods... Without pre cycle bloods this thread is making pretty large unsubstantiated claims against EA.

Robert11

Awards
Note I didn’t say out of range. I said elevated. Which was OP’s initial comment. Out of range and elevated to me are different
Aren’t you mincing words here? I took elevated to mean out of range. If your blood tests come back and your ALT and AST are on the higher end but in range no one would bat an eye and there’d be no discussion here to start with.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had pre cycle bloods and your levels were low in range, and you had post cycle bloods and they were “elevated” but still in range, that would be different then “out of range”.... If you saw that your values went up, you wouldn’t be concerned as to why, even if they were in range? There is a reason why clinical terminology is used. It’s to avoid confusion.....
Not sure what’s so complicated with this.....

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now to close the book on this non sense convo that is not helping OP at all. OP, please go tell doctor what happened. And let him sort it out..... Hopefully everything is fine. Let us know what happens. Good luck bro.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EA is smart enough not to dust SARMs with a prohormone... SARMs can be processed or interact with the liver too and can make for elevate levels too. It's marketed as less risky, by design... but these are newer - less researched - compounds with cross over sides from steroid to steroid like SARM molecules.

Ostarine also causes suppression for me around week 3-4 too.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had planned a 6-week cycle with EnhancedAthlete's "Ostamuscle" or ostarine at "10 mg"/day, but I ended up cutting the cycle short after 4 weeks due to suppression and a routine blood test which showed very elevated liver enzymes.
If this were real ostarine, or any sarm for that matter, my liver enzymes would not be affected. In addition, I became very suppressed on cycle and am only now starting to come back after 2 weeks of a clomid/nolva/aromasin pct.

Just putting this out there to let everyone know that this product is definitely not real ostarine, and very likely just a growth hormone labeled to be ostarine.

Although I did gain about 5 lbs of lean muscle over these 4 weeks, I would not advise anyone to take this product because you will not know what you are taking.
Ostarine showed significant elevations in ALT,AST, and bile product elevations in trials. If I recall correctly, they were on par with or exceeded Anadrol on a mg for mg basis.

Also, the same thing happened to me. Bloods showed crazy liver enzyme elevations I had never seen before with anything. And this was for sure ostarine.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elevated liver enzymes and HPTA suppression are normal, and reported, sides with SARMS.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Same here, I have ran numerous ostarine cycles from a variety of different vendors, I've always had at least elevated and most of the time out range ALT and AST values from these cycles, although my bilirubin was fine, and have always been suppressed. It returns to normal when you go off of cycle and pct properly. Also worth noting that simply training hard the night before a blood test, or weeks of accumulated hard training can also raise these enzymes.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3mg showed suppression, so I’m sure 10mg causes enough as well.

The liver filters everything. Whether taken orally during first pass, or skipping orally and injected.

Compounds designed to be taken orally are usually designed to resist being metabolized by the liver, this could cause liver stress.

I’m extremely disappointed, was hoping to see a company got tested and failed.
Op sucks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"and very likely just a growth hormone labeled to be ostarine. "

You mean prohormone?

What were you AST and ALT values?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure the OP wasn't 100% sure what he was talking about, and probably meant prohormone/DS. Oral growth hormone isn't really a thing, also GH isn't taxing on the liver at all (other than getting converted to IGF-1)

Also brofessorx, what did you expect the OP to have HPLC or a spectrometer or something? lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Welcome to Anabolic Minds.
Did you contact Enhanced Athlete with your concerns?

Alistair_

Awards
Too many people like OP getting their SARM info from YouTube tool-bags like DG. Ostarine, RAD-140 and S23 have all shown some liver issues in users.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EA osta shut me down very hard. Although if you’re looking for gains at any cost, I had to end the run at 5 weeks cause I was getting massive haha

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP Hate to keep bringing this up. But I think it’s valid point. Did you have recent pre cycle bloods to compare? You may have had high liver values before ever even touching the stuff....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Not true at all about suppression and liver. Sarms can have the same side effects as steroids. There's studies proving this. Also side effects are user dependent and just because there were elevations in liver also dose not mean osta was the sole cause.

Sarms are overrated. Use real gear, get real results.

thebraingaz

Awards
I took ostamuscle for 4 weeks and had bloods before and after,because of trt I’ve been on for 3 years, my liver enzymes came back slightly elevated, but nothing drastic, we can all respond differently to these compounds, these are research chemicals not tried and tested approved drugs

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to say, regarding "ostarine", aren't most, if not all studies done on the compound hover somewhere in the range of 3mg ED? Bodybuilders and gym goers tend to use 20-25mg...

I mean, at 8x the dose I'm sure at some point they stop becoming "selective". Doesn't surprise me.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Mine went ast 55 alt 95 after 4 weeks olympus labs ostarine, 20 mg every day was running.