Cartridge Regeneration anyone?

SDLocalBoy

Awards
Disabled bodybuilder here. First post, hopefully someone may have some insight for me. I’m 42, and suffering from much degenerative cartilage. I can’t afford stem cell therapy, nor GH shots into the joints (Dr Dunn’s practice in Florida).. I can afford cheap GH from China. Currently on TRT. Want to add GH and anabolics to enhance healing. Cartridge is worn in knees, hips, back, neck, and shoulders. I experience bone on bone. Would like to reverse this. I know people are successful with previously mentioned therapy, but as I said, too expensive for this man. Trying to rehab so I can continue this fight called LIFE!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should look into peptides. Specifically TB500 and BPC157. If you don't know about the ability for these compound to repair cartilidge do some research. These may be your best options.

I know Mike Arnold is about to open his research site he said tomorrow or the day after. His regular supplements (MA labs) are the highest quality and I would expect more of the same with his rcs. He holds a high standard.

SDLocalBoy

Awards
GodsStrength, thanks for reading my post and giving me your input. I am researching everything I can. I’ll keep everyone posted on my choices and regimen.

Has anyone out there regrown cartridge with EQ, TRT, and HGH administered sub-q?

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
The most powerful thing is unavailable to us mere mortals it is in stage 2 trials: "rhFGF 18"

AM478

Awards
As someone who had microfracture surgery and two torn meniscus I'm following this. Very interested in the feedback!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this thread mean to lift not as heavy and go for volume so you don't ruin your joints.

SDLocalBoy

Awards
I agree completely. I’m excited to apply some of the new found knowledge.

SDLocalBoy

Awards
I wouldn’t say this thread is related to lifting too heavy, with weights; and how they will destroy your joints.. In my case I seriously think lifting heavy, anabolics, and natural medicine are the reasons I’m alive writing this. My joints are messed up mainly cause of stupid decisions.

(Side note: 1996-97 I had my first two cycles of juice. I was 21-22 years old.)
- Started lifting at 14.
-19 held 5-6% bodyfat @ 175-177 lbs hydrostatic weighing..
-21, first cycle up to 195-200lbs
-Added about five more pounds of LBM shortly after first cycle.
-22, second cycle. Cycle weight up to 240ish @10%. Another 15-20lbs was added to LBM.. Off juice weight was around 225#.. Did way too much! PCT was very weak. Serious crash afterwards. Lactating nips. Test was at 71ng, ten months after 2nd cycle. All bad!

First bad decision, getting into a major auto accident in 1999.
Second, not recognizing the seriousness of injury. Then proceed to work like a beast and tear up a bunch more. I hit a wall directly at 80mph! ... Bodybuilding gave me a sturdy foundation (ie: incredible bone density, and strength) I feel that gave me a second chance! .. After serious trama one must adapt. Recognizing ability after trauma is imperative to understand, don’t be dumbass like me! It took me two years of yo-yoing after my accident in and out of the gym never lasting more then six weeks without a new injury. Then two months off. This was trying the volume approach as well.. I was in serious denial of my health, or lack of it structurally... Depression, chronic pain, and a very busy life set in the next few years, and lost much conditioning. Then around ‘05, I developed a modified HIT program and started reconditioning and working like a beast! HIT has served me very well for many years. Started testosterone (for pain management) @275-400mg/week with occasional blasts in 2009. I was the strongest commercial fisherman in our region for a handful of years (on a broken back!) Construction and heavy farming were other trades I performed in this ten year stretch. It wasn’t till 2015 did I put “disabled” in my vocabulary. Things came to a head. Had to stop working 100+ hours/week of hard labor. Down to 15-20 hours a week as a cook. Divorce and other stuff happened. Had serious abdominal problems too (ulcers, GERD, diverticulosis, pancreatitis) and almost went down. I’ve healed my gut. Rebuilt my heart health. Now I’m on a mission to rebuild my cartilage in my joints... HIT, IMO is for advanced lifters. Yes, it will mess you up if done improperly! However, even a busted up dude like me can use it effectively to push through life if understood and executed properly.. I practice partial reps due to loss of mobility, and had to remove many exercises that I could once perform. Emphasis on static/negative/explosive-positive stress during exercises helps me. Increases in intensity can be realized through several means besides constantly going heavier or increasing reps. I like my 20-30 minute work outs, 3-5 times a week, depending on goals. Volume approach seems to cause much inflammation and joint discomfort for myself and fast burnout. Although at certain times I just cannot perform a high intensity workout due to loss of conditioning, injury, or poor mental focus. So volume approach is practiced for foundation and rehabilitation work. Although, nowadays my volume (when practicing) is far less then the typical volume approach but I still advocate it at times...

Maybe HIT is bad for joints. I know it can be if you perform the exercises improperly. However, it helps me immensely. Until I have to give it up, I won’t! .. Although I’ve been stubborn and unreceptive in the past, I’m all ears if someone has helpful advices. I’m down to 100mg/week on test cyp. Going to change doctor soon. Probably have to raise test to upper levels of TRT, feeling crappy. New doctor will watch my bloods for estrogen control, and HGH supplementation. Going to add Turkesterone to the mix soon.

I have avoided major surgery for 19 years. I’ve had a neurosurgeon wanting to cut me from top to bottom (spine). Half a dozen fusions and other BS.. I needed ulcer surgery, that’s the only one I’ve received. Help me avoid going under the knife. Thanks for reading!