Quik ??? Check my stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpriar

Awards
Little background... 24yo 5'7" 207lbs. 15%BF I've done 3 cycles of M1-t with good results each time.

This Time I'm going to run Legal Gear's M-4AD which is actually 10mg of M4ad + 100mg of plain 4ad per gelcap.
The Bottle says to take 3 caps a day for 2 weeks. I was thinking I would take all 3 caps in the morning (unless you guys say I should spread it out.)

I'm using this in conjunction with LG' M1-T a 1 10mg gelcap a day for 2 weeks. 30-60 min before WO.

My plan to combat E... I have some left over Formadrol that I was going to start at the second week and after the cycle run either Instone Forza T (which is left over) or get the Rebound XT. Taken before Bed Time.

So in Short
LG M-4ad (30mg M-4ad + 300mg 4ad) every morn.
10mg M-1T ed @ 4:00

2nd week Formadrol is added 3x's a day until end of cycle

PCT w/ Forza T (6-oxo +Trib + ZMA)
-OR -
Rebound XT.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Uh, I don't know I'd stack a methyl w/ M1T.

And why would you use that crap from Stallone's company?

jpriar

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

Yes I know about the liver issues and I will be and have been taking milk thistle.

Hawthorn berry for the BP.

The Instone stuff... it's like $4 more than just plain 6-oxo and it includes trib and ZMA also... I just figured I'd give it a try... No complaints I think it works well.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You'll probably see decent gains on that cycle, but only because of the M1T. 300 mg 4 AD/30 mg M4AD is not gonna do much. You need at least 900 mg 4 AD(orally), and 200+ mg M4AD. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not recommending that you raise the dosages on 4 AD/M4AD. DON'T STACK METHYL'S, especially M1T and M4AD. With what you have I'd recommend 1500 mg 4AD/150 mg M4AD ED. Let me know if you have anything else, as there are way better options for a cycle.

jpriar

Awards
I have a bottle of

Legal Gear Methyl 4ad+ (which like i said has 100mg of 4ad with 10mg M4ad)

Legal Gear M1-T

Legal Gear LGP 4-AD+ Trans 240mL bottle w/ 2grams hydroxy Test
2grams M4ad
6grams 4-ad

about 45 pills of Omega Mohn

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
IMO...

Don't stack a methyl with M1T...Milk T is mandatory, not a super-protectant

If youve ever had problems with E before, you'll need Nolva to combat it on this cycle...

And most importantly, that is NOT a good plan for PCT....RXT shouldnt be an option, it should be a given. Thats assuming youre ruling out Nolva/Clomid

Whatever crap supplement you plan to take with it is simply that, a supplement to the pct. I wouldnt waste my money on it anyway....if you want to add trib, there are much better options...
Good Luck!

O14

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first off jpriar, i would say its dumb to run so many m1t cycles...actually plain out stupid. you do know what that stuff does to your body right, and how long it takes to recover from just one cycle?...OK! just checking! but if you really want to run m1t do it with a trans. of 4ad...screw the m4ad...lots of estrogen there. well do what you want. just make sure to keep it safe when it comes to m1t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 88
Anabolics 8
subweevil Get Diesel Nutrition 9
Nilla Supplements 11
neoborn Supplements 8