Any advantage to tapering LGD?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i notice a lot of people start off at about 5mg of LGD for the first week, then 10 the rest of the cycle. Is there any advantage to this?

The only thing i can think of is aromitization? If you start off at 5 mg's you arnt shocking the body with hormones up front while your test levels are still at a normal range. If you start off at 10 mg's for the first week are you more prone to estrogenic sides/ gyno?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i notice a lot of people start off at about 5mg of LGD for the first week, then 10 the rest of the cycle. Is there any advantage to this?

The only thing i can think of is aromitization? If you start off at 5 mg's you arnt shocking the body with hormones up front while your test levels are still at a normal range. If you start off at 10 mg's for the first week are you more prone to estrogenic sides/ gyno?
LGD does not aromatize, it's more so for gauging how you react to the dose

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second it not aromatizing. It's a research chemical and as such and stated above, one would need to gauge how one's body is responding. It's intended dosage is far and away less in testing, so this is a grey area. Tapering up mimics other anabolic compounds.

It's suppressive, and can shut you down based on dosage.
I'd like to ask a little information about you.

Age?
Weight?
Goals? (Bulking I'm assuming because of the LGD)
BF%?
Experience Lifting? (Years, Programs)
Diet? (TDEE)
Anabolic Experience? (Cycles, Compounds)

It would help should you have further questions.
Also, have you tried any natty anabolics?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Age? 25
Weight? 180
Goals? (Bulking I'm assuming because of the LGD) recomp primarily, will run at maintenance/ possibly caloric defecit.
BF%? About 15%
Experience Lifting? (Years, Programs) 8 years lifting, started with 5x5 now do my own compound + accessory.
Diet? (TDEE) slightly above maintenance currently, lowering intake on cycle.
Anabolic Experience? (Cycles, Compound) - only have run Osta previously... as well as ARA if that counts.

I know LGD in theory doesnt aromatize, but many people have gotten gyno/ estro sides from LGD, thus i want to be careful. I reacted very well to Osta giving me the impression i should from LGD as well, i just want to keep Estro at bay and intend to do so by running Arimicare Pro on cycle.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Running an OTC estro control would probably be more than enough plus it might dry you out giving you a dry look which is nice. I have LGD thrown in my cycle at the moment and started at 10mg. You're not gonna go wrong gradually upping it, but I'm not so sure you'd notice anything within a weeks time. Always a good idea to start low though

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Another thing to throw into the equation is the fact that i like to have a couple beers every now and again and go out on weekends. I know ill get flamed for "if you take your goals seriously then you wouldnt drink", but just something also worth mentioning. I intend to seripusly regulate my drinking but i know this can lead to amplified estro effects and aromitization. Given this, should OTC estro control still suffice?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I would think so just for the fact that it isn't suppose to have any estrogen/aromatizing side effects. It also isn't suppose to be liver toxic but with it being an oral I wouldn't drink at all bro. I'm not telling you what to do, but it just isn't a chance worth taking on an oral if it is more liver toxic than they say.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could also use any of the following products on cycle, and in your PCT.

On Cycle
Follidrone 2.0 (Great for recomping and bulking)
Follidrone is the next generation of natural anabolic/muscle building products.
  • Works great by itself.
  • Works great stacked with other Black Lion Research products
  • Build muscle
  • Burn fat
  • Endurance
  • Strength
Letrone (Estrogen control and natural)
Letrone is a natural anabolic and aromatase inhibitor. All natural plant extract.
This extract and this ingredient is unique to Black Lion Research.
The primary ingredient (atractylodes macrocephala) has many benefits to athletes.
  • Decreased estrogen
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased HGH
  • Increased IGF-1
  • Increased T3 and T4 =increased metabolism.
Combined these effects make Letrone one of the best choices for those looking to reduce estrogen and raise anabolic hormones.
Works great alone or stacked with our other products. See our "natural cycle structure" post in our blog for more info regarding natural cycles and stacks.

PCT
Rebirth (OTC natural suicidal SERM)
Rebirth is a testosterone recovery product. Blocks estrogen and raises testosterone levels. Great for on cycle support, Post cycle or stacked with our other natural products to keep testosterone levels high.

Click on my signature (Black Lion Research) to learn more, or if you have any questions ask me.
If you are on mobile, then http://www.blacklionresearch.com
You're welcome to my 15% code: MARK15

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drinking every now and then is not going to have much of an effect on E2. LGD is not hepatoxic but its always a good idea to run liver support and especially if your going to drink. You should be fine if your just a weekend drinker and run liver support

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as I have researched: lgd beats test to the receptor and thus there is more free t that will get converted to e. Later when you get supressed this is not an issue. This is what op meant.

Also get a real ai not an otc!