Stacking Trimax With SD/MaxLMG good idea? *Cycle Info*

1. Stacking Trimax With SD/MaxLMG good idea? *Cycle Info*

I was thinking about adding trimax to the stack of my cycle to help lose Bf while gaining muscle.

Stats

Height - 5'8
    Weight - 175
    BF - 13-14% (Want to get to maybe 10% in 2 months) Possible?

Diet "Should i increase or decrease anything?"

Cals - 3120
    Carbs - 320
    Protein - 320
    Fats -64

Cycle (Trimax Everyday at 2 caps?)

Week 1 SD 30MG/Max LMG 4 Caps
    Week 2 SD 40MG/Max LMG 5 Caps
    Week 3 SD 30MG/Max LMG 6 Caps
    Week 4 SD 40MG/Max LMG 6 Caps

Thinking about adding Trimax at 2 caps spread out during the day or what dosage should i be doing?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Changing
    I was thinking about adding trimax to the stack of my cycle to help lose Bf while gaining muscle.

Stats

Height - 5'8
    Weight - 175
    BF - 13-14% (Want to get to maybe 10% in 2 months) Possible?

Diet "Should i increase or decrease anything?"

Cals - 3120
    Carbs - 320
    Protein - 320
    Fats -64

Cycle (Trimax Everyday at 2 caps?)

Week 1 SD 30MG/Max LMG 4 Caps
    Week 2 SD 40MG/Max LMG 5 Caps
    Week 3 SD 30MG/Max LMG 6 Caps
    Week 4 SD 40MG/Max LMG 6 Caps

Thinking about adding Trimax at 2 caps spread out during the day or what dosage should i be doing?

Not going to work. Max LMG and SD are great products, but they are not strong enough to help you build muscle while on Trimax. In fact I don't think there is any substance that would do it...not even Tren and Test stack.
    •   

3. will it preserve muscle then?

4. I think they would preserve muscle, but man, you gotta watch your blood pressure - that's a lot of **** to be running (and a high dose of SD) at once! I'd be more inclined to cut cals by 1000 - to 2120, take the trimax and max lmg, do your PCT (with 2500 cals), wait a couple months, and start a nice Fall SD bulk.

5. Quote Originally Posted by intv
    I think they would preserve muscle, but man, you gotta watch your blood pressure - that's a lot of **** to be running (and a high dose of SD) at once! I'd be more inclined to cut cals by 1000 - to 2120, take the trimax and max lmg, do your PCT (with 2500 cals), wait a couple months, and start a nice Fall SD bulk.
    If your going to go the route (with those supps) I would I agree with the above. The Max LMG might work well in preserving muscle. But you won't build any muscle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    If your going to go the route (with those supps) I would I agree with the above. The Max LMG might work well in preserving muscle. But you won't build any muscle.
    Well i am planning to bulk up for 4 weeks on SD then drop the SD and keep max LMG and run trimax

7. I have run trimax a few times & it is very strong stuff. You will lose a lot of fat, but honestly- you'll be lucky if you can just keep the muscle you have no matter what you run with it. The only time I was able to avoid muscle loss was running 20mg m1t/4ad with it. I think your stack should do the trick, but there is no way you will gain muscle.

It's definitely possible to lose 3-4% BF in 2 months. In all honesty- I think going from 13-14% bf down to 10-11% is possible in 3 weeks on trimax if diet is in check & you do sufficient cardio. You'll be surprised how fast it works, but be careful- it eats muscle if you let it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 03:50 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 02:59 AM
  3. Is natadrol a good idea to stack with a DAA product?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:59 AM
  4. PCT with Torem and ai good? Entire cycle info
    By juicedgrapes in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:00 AM
  5. Dermabolics product good to stack with SD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:12 PM