Stacking Trimax With SD/MaxLMG good idea? *Cycle Info*

  1. Banned
    Changing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

    Stacking Trimax With SD/MaxLMG good idea? *Cycle Info*


    I was thinking about adding trimax to the stack of my cycle to help lose Bf while gaining muscle.

    Stats

    Height - 5'8
    Weight - 175
    BF - 13-14% (Want to get to maybe 10% in 2 months) Possible?


    Diet "Should i increase or decrease anything?"

    Cals - 3120
    Carbs - 320
    Protein - 320
    Fats -64



    Cycle (Trimax Everyday at 2 caps?)

    Week 1 SD 30MG/Max LMG 4 Caps
    Week 2 SD 40MG/Max LMG 5 Caps
    Week 3 SD 30MG/Max LMG 6 Caps
    Week 4 SD 40MG/Max LMG 6 Caps

    Thinking about adding Trimax at 2 caps spread out during the day or what dosage should i be doing?

  2. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1024
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Changing
    I was thinking about adding trimax to the stack of my cycle to help lose Bf while gaining muscle.

    Stats

    Height - 5'8
    Weight - 175
    BF - 13-14% (Want to get to maybe 10% in 2 months) Possible?


    Diet "Should i increase or decrease anything?"

    Cals - 3120
    Carbs - 320
    Protein - 320
    Fats -64



    Cycle (Trimax Everyday at 2 caps?)

    Week 1 SD 30MG/Max LMG 4 Caps
    Week 2 SD 40MG/Max LMG 5 Caps
    Week 3 SD 30MG/Max LMG 6 Caps
    Week 4 SD 40MG/Max LMG 6 Caps

    Thinking about adding Trimax at 2 caps spread out during the day or what dosage should i be doing?

    Not going to work. Max LMG and SD are great products, but they are not strong enough to help you build muscle while on Trimax. In fact I don't think there is any substance that would do it...not even Tren and Test stack.
  3. Banned
    Changing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

    will it preserve muscle then?
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    intv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

    I think they would preserve muscle, but man, you gotta watch your blood pressure - that's a lot of **** to be running (and a high dose of SD) at once! I'd be more inclined to cut cals by 1000 - to 2120, take the trimax and max lmg, do your PCT (with 2500 cals), wait a couple months, and start a nice Fall SD bulk.
  5. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1024
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by intv
    I think they would preserve muscle, but man, you gotta watch your blood pressure - that's a lot of **** to be running (and a high dose of SD) at once! I'd be more inclined to cut cals by 1000 - to 2120, take the trimax and max lmg, do your PCT (with 2500 cals), wait a couple months, and start a nice Fall SD bulk.
    If your going to go the route (with those supps) I would I agree with the above. The Max LMG might work well in preserving muscle. But you won't build any muscle.
  6. Banned
    Changing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    If your going to go the route (with those supps) I would I agree with the above. The Max LMG might work well in preserving muscle. But you won't build any muscle.
    Well i am planning to bulk up for 4 weeks on SD then drop the SD and keep max LMG and run trimax
  7. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    771
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I have run trimax a few times & it is very strong stuff. You will lose a lot of fat, but honestly- you'll be lucky if you can just keep the muscle you have no matter what you run with it. The only time I was able to avoid muscle loss was running 20mg m1t/4ad with it. I think your stack should do the trick, but there is no way you will gain muscle.

    It's definitely possible to lose 3-4% BF in 2 months. In all honesty- I think going from 13-14% bf down to 10-11% is possible in 3 weeks on trimax if diet is in check & you do sufficient cardio. You'll be surprised how fast it works, but be careful- it eats muscle if you let it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 04:50 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:59 AM
  3. Is natadrol a good idea to stack with a DAA product?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. PCT with Torem and ai good? Entire cycle info
    By juicedgrapes in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 05:00 AM
  5. Dermabolics product good to stack with SD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in