M4OHN Dosage

chevelleman

Awards
I am about to start a 3 week m4ohn cutter.(gonna try it solo this time) I know about dosing it every four hours. I am gonne do 24mg/ day. I thought I had read a thread a while back though where if you took it late in the day or at night that it kept people awake forever. I have tried searching for it but nothing came up that resembled it. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

burnuphard

Awards
All I know is that the car in your avatar is fucking hot.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I never had any sleep troubles with M4OHN and taking it late at night. I went upwards of 48mgs/day as well.

No sides.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I think the take-home on m4ohn & sleep is: lethargy is not a concern.

Too much IMO has been made of the 'energising' effect of m4ohn - I suspect you'll feel nothing wow-inspiring on that front. Still, it is (again, MOO) an effective compound at a lower dose than your 24mg/day - at 22, your own test levels ought to help you grow just fine, without the hormone boost.

Since cutting is your goal, why not work outside for 3-60 min each day? A little manual labor while the weather's good would be a very safe & effective cutting aid (assuming E/C &c are out-of-bounds for you. Ride a bicycle to & from the gym, for example; buy a manual push-mower for the lawn; like that.

Then, you can save your precious goods for when they'll accomplish the most...and that's a good thing....

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
You'll need to do it for more than 3 wks too. For most, it kicks in after about 10-14 days. I believe the norm is 5-6 wks.
I'll be starting the same here fairly quickly. between 24-32mg / day, depending on how things go after 2 wks or so.

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
I can't speak for others but I have used M4OHN at doses of as little as 20mg a day and felt a substantial difference in my workouts and physique. Works extremely well for me at that dosage for cutting, helping me get the leanest I've ever been. I tried as much as 32mg per day once and noticed I didn't seem to get any more results (might have filled out my shoulders a tad more) and it exacerbated hair loss and shoulder acne... but at 20mg I actually seem to regrow hair... no clue on that one.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive done two mohn cycles and both went successfully.

my first cycle i did 16 mgs a day 6 weeks

second 24 mgs 6 weeks

i respond well to the compound.

some people respond well some dont

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks at 30-40mg/day should be good in a cycle w/ other aas.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a 3 week m4ohn cutter.(gonna try it solo this time) I know about dosing it every four hours. I am gonne do 24mg/ day. I thought I had read a thread a while back though where if you took it late in the day or at night that it kept people awake forever. I have tried searching for it but nothing came up that resembled it. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Sorry bro but 3 weeks isnt going to do a ****. It kicks in after 2-3 weeks...

chevelleman

Awards
thanks I'm gonna run it for 6 weeks at 24 grams and see how it goes
may up the dosage after a few weeks if im not seein much
thanks for all the replys

chuckymiller

Awards
24 grams per day might be a bit high, you might want to stick with 24 mg and see how it goes....

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. Best of luck

bigman420

Awards
24 grams ed could maybe give me gains...mohn sucks imo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22