M4OHN Dosage

  1. M4OHN Dosage


    I am about to start a 3 week m4ohn cutter.(gonna try it solo this time) I know about dosing it every four hours. I am gonne do 24mg/ day. I thought I had read a thread a while back though where if you took it late in the day or at night that it kept people awake forever. I have tried searching for it but nothing came up that resembled it. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.


  2. All I know is that the car in your avatar is ****ing hot.

  3. I never had any sleep troubles with M4OHN and taking it late at night. I went upwards of 48mgs/day as well.

    No sides.
    •   
       


  4. I think the take-home on m4ohn & sleep is: lethargy is not a concern.

    Too much IMO has been made of the 'energising' effect of m4ohn - I suspect you'll feel nothing wow-inspiring on that front. Still, it is (again, MOO) an effective compound at a lower dose than your 24mg/day - at 22, your own test levels ought to help you grow just fine, without the hormone boost.

    Since cutting is your goal, why not work outside for 3-60 min each day? A little manual labor while the weather's good would be a very safe & effective cutting aid (assuming E/C &c are out-of-bounds for you. Ride a bicycle to & from the gym, for example; buy a manual push-mower for the lawn; like that.

    Then, you can save your precious goods for when they'll accomplish the most...and that's a good thing....

  5. You'll need to do it for more than 3 wks too. For most, it kicks in after about 10-14 days. I believe the norm is 5-6 wks.
    I'll be starting the same here fairly quickly. between 24-32mg / day, depending on how things go after 2 wks or so.

  6. I can't speak for others but I have used M4OHN at doses of as little as 20mg a day and felt a substantial difference in my workouts and physique. Works extremely well for me at that dosage for cutting, helping me get the leanest I've ever been. I tried as much as 32mg per day once and noticed I didn't seem to get any more results (might have filled out my shoulders a tad more) and it exacerbated hair loss and shoulder acne... but at 20mg I actually seem to regrow hair... no clue on that one.

  7. Ive done two mohn cycles and both went successfully.

    my first cycle i did 16 mgs a day 6 weeks

    second 24 mgs 6 weeks

    i respond well to the compound.

    some people respond well some dont

  8. 6 weeks at 30-40mg/day should be good in a cycle w/ other aas.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chevelleman
    I am about to start a 3 week m4ohn cutter.(gonna try it solo this time) I know about dosing it every four hours. I am gonne do 24mg/ day. I thought I had read a thread a while back though where if you took it late in the day or at night that it kept people awake forever. I have tried searching for it but nothing came up that resembled it. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Sorry bro but 3 weeks isnt going to do a ****. It kicks in after 2-3 weeks...

  10. thanks I'm gonna run it for 6 weeks at 24 grams and see how it goes
    may up the dosage after a few weeks if im not seein much
    thanks for all the replys

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chevelleman
    thanks I'm gonna run it for 6 weeks at 24 grams and see how it goes
    may up the dosage after a few weeks if im not seein much
    thanks for all the replys
    24 grams per day might be a bit high, you might want to stick with 24 mg and see how it goes....
  12. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by chuckymiller
    24 grams per day might be a bit high, you might want to stick with 24 mg and see how it goes....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chevelleman
    thanks I'm gonna run it for 6 weeks at 24 grams and see how it goes
    may up the dosage after a few weeks if im not seein much
    thanks for all the replys
    Sounds like a good plan. Best of luck

  14. 24 grams ed could maybe give me gains...mohn sucks imo
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M4OHN dosage and PCT
    By Redeemer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 01:21 PM
  2. What is typical M4ohn dosage?
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 09:35 PM
  3. Help my friend w/ his m4ohn dosage.
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 10:08 PM
  4. M4OHN dosage question (for a woman)
    By nikegurl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 09:59 PM
  5. M4OHN dosage for women?
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in