3rd cycle opinions

Macka612

Awards
Looking to run my third cycle sometime in the following weeks, have previously ran 2 lgd - 4ad cycles and 1 hdrol - 4ad cycle all of which yielded decent results. Looking for some opinions as i am looking to run a 4 - 5 week dmz cycle or run another 8 week lgd cycle and add mk 677 and possibly change the test base or add something to the 4ad for the test base but would like to avoid trest as much as possible. Would love to hear some feedback or any other ideas

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just out of interest why do you want to change the 4-ad?

Assuming you don’t want to pin?

Macka612

Awards
Have been keen to try epi andro as a base was leaning more towards that this run or possibly stacking it with the 4ad.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have been keen to try epi andro as a base was leaning more towards that this run or possibly stacking it with the 4ad.
I’ve only run one ph cycle but epiandro was 1,000 was sweet, taken mostly pwo. Had 4-andro as a test base so can’t speak for it as a solo base but I liked it as a compound for focus and aggression in the gym.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Goals? I absolutely love epiandro! I wouldn't run DMZ less than 6 weeks with a proper post cycle..

Macka612

Awards
Goal is to bulk aiming for 10lbs and the leaner the better, the first lgd cycle i ran i was able to put on about 10lbs and kept most of it, the second lgd cycle i ran i struggled to put on 5lbs still kept most of it but im not sure if i will be wasting my time running it again or to try something stronger.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No .matter what you choose I wouldn't add mk677 unless your going to stay on it for 6 months at least.
A couple months is a waste