Too much activity during PCT?

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I am about to do my first cycle of SD, but looking at the calendar, my PCT is in danger.

If I end on the Sunday 4 weeks after I start, I go on a business trip on that following Thursday. I will be gone for a week, and my eating and workout habits will be in danger. I will need to use a hotel gym, and I guess I can go shopping locally for some good food to store in the hotel fridge.

Worse yet, the week I get back I have a family trip planned to Disney for a little less than a week. Eating should be "ok" (I am very disciplined) but working out will be very limited, though I'll get a lot of walking around at the parks.

While "on", I should be 100% attentive to diet and excercize.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
R

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Eating more and working out less for the first 2-4 weeks, is actually the best way to maintain your new LBM post-cycle.

Think about it, your in a very low testosterone environment during PCT. The harder and more frequently you train, the more cortisol/catabolism you rack up.

If you don't up the calories during PCT. Your basically now trying to maintain all this new LBM with low-test, using the same amount of calories that it took to gain it, with superphysiological levels of hormones.

Think about the above ^ paragraph, its important.

I would hit up 3-4 half assed workouts a week at the hotel, and pig out on semi clean/dirty foods. Then once you are fully recovered and your test is at 100%, hit the gym and diet like you usually would when not on steroids or PCT.

I know it sounds like a strange approach, but I've seen many stubborn bodybuilder friends, eat super clean and train incredibly hard during PCT.

All that happens is they lose a lot of the LBM they gained because they refused to get a little fatter, or lose any of their newly gained strength.