First Cycle "26 weeks" and its PCT

Cesaragp

Cesaragp

Awards
Hey guys, what up? so, first of all i know i messed up the cycle length and i know it was the worst decision i could have made.
Why i started taking AAS? not sure tbh, i was having decent natural results and i WANT to believe i still can make them after my PCT. I kept cycling because i was too afraid to lose my gains and had some "friends" that said PCT was quite useless and i should B&C and me as a complete uninformed person followed those guys advice.

CYCLE
500mg of Test E from 1 to 10
400mg of Test C from 10 to 20
200mg of Test C from 20 to 26

Had good gains, on the first 4 weeks i'v gained 10 pounds so i decided to control my water retention, then on the following weeks i had some weight drop with a following steady increase on weight, the end results - 170 pounds to 180 with better conditioning. (weight fasted in the morning everyday).

DIET
When i switched to 200mg i already had in mind comming off so i adjusted my diet to a maitenance mode (3,000 calories consisted off 400CHO 180PTN 75FAT, so i'v been maintaning 180 to 181 pounds on weekly averages for more than 6 weeks.

Was thinking about something like a slow Reverse Diet.
Would like to know from you guys how much my metabolism is supposed to go down when i get to the "peak" of PCT.

TRAINING
My training consists of UPPER/LOWER i give focus on my strength, i want to maintain as much as possible while on PCT, any recommendations on this subject? Should i change my split by any means?

PCT
Nolva - 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
Clomid - not sure if i should use it, been reading alot about its effects
HCG - Stopped its use after last pin, Should i keep it or nah?
VIT E - 1,000 UI
VIT D3 - 2,000UI
Zink - 25mg
VIT C - 2,000mg
Mag - 500mg
O3 - 3 tabs/day

And added 5g of creatine on the mix

I'll be starting PCT after 24 days after my last injection "half-life X 3" taking in consideration CYP

- Should i take bloodwork before PCT starts?
- Should i use an AI?
- Anything else you guys would add? Anything you guys would change?

Sorry for the long Text wall and thanks alot in advance!.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a cycle of that length, I would use a long dose of clomid vs nolva. Somewhat personal preference but clomid seems to be the better option for a longer pct and restart protocol.

Get bloodwork before pct to see where everything is at. You'll need to check on more than just test/e as you should have an idea what those will look like (low-0/high most likely). AI use is dependent on what you need. Did you use one on cycle? what does the bloodwork show? If you see high e levels, get a pharma AI (I like to have one on hand regardless). If only slightly high, or just as a precaution, you can use somehting OTC like SNS Inhibit-e to just maintain good levels.

Additions - I would add a cortisol control supp like SNS Reduce XT as your hormone levels bouncing around will cause spikes. As well, if you're truly concerned about the "feel" of coming off, you can add some natty anabolics like SNS Xgels, Myokem Magnitropin, CEL Epi-Plex or the like in order to help give you a little natural boost for keeping better pumps, fullness, strength, etc. These can really help the mental aspects of the "doldrums" of pct.

Training wise - keep doing what you did on cycle and try to keep the weights high. What you did to build those new muscles should be what you continue to do in order to give that muscle time to mature and stick (so you don't lose it in pct).

Cesaragp

Cesaragp

Awards
Thanks for the reply man!! so about bloodwork, i marked it on the lab to do at january 20 (i can change the date up to 23), my last Test CYP pin was on jan 03. As far as Estrogen side effects i didnt had any, used Anastrozol at the start up to the last 400mg dose, then cruised at 200mg without AI atm i have no signs of gyno, just had acne mostly on my traps when i switched doses but they are fading away already. You might not want to know lol but when i changed to 200mg looks like my balls started to come back ( can be just from my head?). Anyway, thanks again for the reply.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go nolva and clomid stacked and at least keep an ai on hand. Preferably a shorter cycle 12 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply man!! so about bloodwork, i marked it on the lab to do at january 20 (i can change the date up to 23), my last Test CYP pin was on jan 03. As far as Estrogen side effects i didnt had any, used Anastrozol at the start up to the last 400mg dose, then cruised at 200mg without AI atm i have no signs of gyno, just had acne mostly on my traps when i switched doses but they are fading away already. You might not want to know lol but when i changed to 200mg looks like my balls started to come back ( can be just from my head?). Anyway, thanks again for the reply.
ball size would more likely be from hcg. either way, bigger is better (to an extent ha).

if you used anastrozol on cycle, I would def have it on hand and prob start with at least an otc for pct. if you start seeing issues or bloodwork shows high, go back to the ana.

just make sure to check all your liver/cholesterol/etc values and get proper support/recovery supps based on those values as well (as needed)