Reduced "Off-Time" w/ Sarms

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Im just curious if any of you guys run cycles with a shorter time off period. I ran a 10 week osta cycle and my last dose was November 20th. Im itching to start another osta or lgd cycle to prep for spring break. Anybody taken a shorter time off than the general "time on + time off" rule?

I feel amazing *i know feel is a terrible gauge and ill likely get bloods done next week* and i am lifting super heavy right now as im on a caloric surplus. Just wanting to know your guys' experience and advice.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
FYI i ran nolva + super pct... added creatine and x gels about week 3 of PCT

Chasingtails

Awards
In my opinion, it doesn’t matter if you’re using gear, PHs, or SARMs. They all **** with your hormones and, unless you’re planning to B&C, you should come off for as long as it takes for your blood work to show a return to baseline levels.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Honestly I would stick to time on plus time off. I have been in the same situation and wished I would have waited. More than likely your next cycle won't feel as good, maybe even lethargic. Everyone is different but it is safe to say that, in general, waiting would be ideal. Give it another couple of weeks at least to let things continue to normalize. Or, Find a good burner and nutrition plan and go natty for your spring break cut/bulk.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
How you feel can be a great gauge if you know what your looking for and not what you "want to be" looking for. Big difference. Best of luck!

Chasingtails

Awards
The dosage really doesn’t matter because shutdown is a highly individual thing. The level of shutdown from, say, 10mg of osta for 10 weeks is going to vary widely between people. This is the reason that compounds like osta are so controversial-some get shut down hard while others don’t get shut down at all. There’s just really no excuse (other than laziness) for not getting blood work and figuring out when YOU are back to “normal.”

The time on+pct=time off equation represents a generally applicable timeline. But some people recover faster, and others slower.

Chasingtails

Awards
How you feel can be a great gauge if you know what your looking for and not what you "want to be" looking for. Big difference. Best of luck!
I agree to a certain extent, but someone also has to be really in tune with their feelings (not emotions, but physical feelings) for this to be even close to a good gauge. For example, I “feel” absolutely no different shut down than I do when I’m off cycle for the most part. I just don’t get all that lethargic or amped up or any other sort of feeling that many people deal with. I also don’t experience many sides from anything at all. If my e2 is low, my skin gets dry and my libido vanishes. But I feel the exact same when my e2 is normal and when it’s sky high. These are all things that someone can’t know about their self unless they get blood tests and can establish correlations

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth i ran 22.5 mg for 10 weeks. Didnt notice any sides except perhaps lowered libido *could be placebo*.

I am lifting like a mad man now as i have been off nolva for about a month and off Super PCT for about 4 days. I have no "emotional" sides but i dont really get anything like that ever, whether it be anger or emotional or whatever.

I'll likely get my bloods done in a week or so, then start my next cycle first week of February if my bloods look good (which would be about 4 weeks short of my 14 week time off)

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth i ran 22.5 mg for 10 weeks. Didnt notice any sides except perhaps lowered libido *could be placebo*.

I am lifting like a mad man now as i have been off nolva for about a month and off Super PCT for about 4 days. I have no "emotional" sides but i dont really get anything like that ever, whether it be anger or emotional or whatever.

I'll likely get my bloods done in a week or so, then start my next cycle first week of February if my bloods look good (which would be about 4 weeks short of my 14 week time off)
Anybody have some input as to whether 10 weeks + good bloods seems safe as opposed to 14 weeks off in total?