Medfit RX King Prohormone.

Bth

Awards
Has anyone ran medfit rx king. It's 5 prohormones in one. Just wondering what your results where like?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know what their Testosterone or HGH gels are all about? I can't find the profile on them but they are pretty expensive.

Bth

Awards
Just go to musclegen.net their website it has the profiles under the product.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Just go to musclegen.net their website it has the profiles under the product.
It's cheap on their website.. cheaper than the retailers. For some reason when I click on the HGH or Testosterone gel nothing comes up. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

Bth

Awards
Oh really it may be everything comes up for me. But I bought prohormones from them they shipped quickly had them in 3 days. Haven't started my cycle yet. I'm starting this Monday coming up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THAT.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I started two weeks ago. So far it’s treated me great and I Havnt had any sides. My lifts have all gone up. Bench went up 15lbs and deadlift ten lbs. Those numbers may be inaccurate, off the top of my head that’s what I remember. Cardio is better

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Just ordered KING. Came in the mail, fast shipping. Tablets dissolve easily. Taste like gains, not rainbows. Will update soon.

I bought this product do to the Methyl-1-alpha (hard to find)

I also purchased Realer labs grim alpha - will review seperately

Xicrazyxi

Awards
How is Medfit Rx? Was thinking about the black magic 3 pro 3 sarm blend

chenk

Awards
Just ordered KING. Came in the mail, fast shipping. Tablets dissolve easily. Taste like gains, not rainbows. Will update soon.

How did the king go?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is Medfit Rx? Was thinking about the black magic 3 pro 3 sarm blend
Medfit is great, they’re by far my favorite company. All of their stuff is legit and high quality. Never had any problems with any of their SARMs or Pros. It’s a shame more people don’t know about them.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Medfit sells M1A separately. The product is called Alphadrolone.

AdvancedSupps carries the whole Medfit-Rx line and several other good brands too. You’ll never have trouble finding anything there.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ran medfit rx king. It's 5 prohormones in one. Just wondering what your results where like?
It’s definitely legit. In my opinion it’s way overkill though. 5 compounds isn’t necessary. 3 compounds isn’t necessary. Plus the dosages on the back of the bottle are what’s contained in 1 tablet - you’re supposed to take 2 a day. It’s 60 tablets. So you’re at max dosages for all 5 compounds. It’d be a different story if you ran one tab a day and split it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Medfit sells M1A separately. The product is called Alphadrolone.

AdvancedSupps carries the whole Medfit-Rx line and several other good brands too. You’ll never have trouble finding anything there.
Except that it’s overpriced there. Go to flexit.