LGD on PCT or on Cycle?

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where do you all use LGD? Is this supposed to be an on-cycle sarm, or a pct sarm? - If it "switches " your body into fat burning mode for use of energy, wouldnt you want to take this at some point during your PCT to protect your gains?

Noob Question. Im aware - Just trying to get some info on sarms, and i cant seem to find an answer to this.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Remember LGD only works as a suppository.

Scrutiny

Awards
Where do you all use LGD? Is this supposed to be an on-cycle sarm, or a pct sarm? - If it "switches " your body into fat burning mode for use of energy, wouldnt you want to take this at some point during your PCT to protect your gains?

Noob Question. Im aware - Just trying to get some info on sarms, and i cant seem to find an answer to this.
Do not use LGD or any SARM in your PCT.

LGD is suppressive and will inhibit your recovery big time.

Keep it for when you get back on cycle, the whole point of PCT is to allow your hormones to bounce back, LGD will inhibit that big time.

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so this is an ON-cycle thing? cool! thanks for the reply! :) would you advise running the SARM alone or stacking with a 1/4 andro?

Scrutiny

Awards
so this is an ON-cycle thing? cool! thanks for the reply! :) would you advise running the SARM alone or stacking with a 1/4 andro?
Definitely use a Test base with your LGD, as it is extremely suppressive of Testosterone and will have you feeling lethargic and with the symptoms of having low Testosterone rather quickly.

I’m not a fan of 4 Andro (4 DHEA) as it has a two step conversion to Testosterone, and for you to get a good amount of testosterone you would need to dose it quite high.

I would recommend Predator Nutrition’s 4AD as this has a one step conversion to Testosterone (I’ve done blood work to verify its effectiveness here while on a suppressive cycle) or even better yet, actually pinning Testosterone is your best bet above all else.

As for 1 Andro, that will need a test base as well so your 4AD or actual Testosterone is your best bet.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Im running it alone at the moment, results are great if you can handle the lethargic (from having low T)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD you want to use on cycle, but make sure you have a test base. You do not want to run it solo. For the most part, SARMS are suppressive and should not be used during PCT. However, some SARMS are not and can be used during PCT, such as Cardarine.