Cynostane or pmag?

Skeptik

Awards
I'm curious which one is less liver toxic and causes less side effects. I have red that both are on low side compared to other methylated compounds.

Joerob1111

Awards
I think you would need to take 100mg a day of pmag to equal 45mg of cyno. Think pmag is a prohormone like hdrol that why it would require a higher dose. Cyno is a designer steriod and doesnt require conversion. Its all about how much methylation it requires for the same result and imo would be less with cyno. Cyno is like a dyer but weaker sd maybe more comparable to dimethzine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nobody can see it, but I'm doing a double face-palm right now.
:p

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro but it's all about "how much methylation it requires for the results"

Wha?? You dont know about the methylation? Where you been brah

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro but it's all about "how much methylation it requires for the results"

Wha?? You dont know about the methylation? Where you been brah
Methylwhatle??
Is that the stuff they put in Newport Cigarettes??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methylwhatle??
Is that the stuff they put in Newport Cigarettes??
I think that's when someone s been doing meth for so long their teeth fall out and they start seeing shadow people...

I'll use it in a sentence

Did you see Johnny? He went ape-shyt and ate some girls turd out of the toilet... It was the methylation bro.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that's when someone s been doing meth for so long their teeth fall out and they start seeing shadow people...

I'll use it in a sentence

Did you see Johnny? He went ape-shyt and ate some girls turd out of the toilet... It was the methylation bro.
I'm going to see if I can buy me a bottle of that Methylashion off Eebay, and add it to my Andros to make them stronger.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you would need to take 100mg a day of pmag to equal 45mg of cyno. Think pmag is a prohormone like hdrol that why it would require a higher dose. Cyno is a designer steriod and doesnt require conversion. Its all about how much methylation it requires for the same result and imo would be less with cyno. Cyno is like a dyer but weaker sd maybe more comparable to dimethzine.
Cyanostane is comparable to epistane or Winstrol as they are both positional replacements of DHT, pMag is methyl clostebol Diol. They're going to have vastly different effects, similar only in that they cannot aromatize (thanks to 4-position chlorination on the part of pMag)

The fact that one is a diol steroid and that the other is 17b hydroxy doesn't really matter much, especially when they're so structurally different to begin with.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just having a little fun, bro...

There's nothing wrong with having limited knowledge (we all do, to a degree).

But, maybe use this time to soak up some of the tremendous knowledge on this board, and ask some questions, rather than trying to correct some things that may not actually need correcting.

This is a great board, with wonderfully helpful guys.

Enjoy your stay.
:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
nikosktm Anabolics 63
simplestacked Anabolics 4
oyvind Anabolics 27
MTPMJM Anabolics 7