test/deca/mast-enan?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey big dogs,
getting the last few supplies for my next cycle in august....
however I need to know if masteron enanthate is a good addition
or if i should opt for oral winny instead the last 6 weeks?
I am leaning towards masteron because I will be roughly 10-11% at
the time of this cycle which is low enough to run masteron, and
also it helps other aas's bind to the receptor...which should increase
both test/deca responsiveness in theory......

1-3 test prop 100mg eod
1-10 test cyp 600mg/wk
1-10 deca 400mg/wk
1-10 masteron enan 200mg/wk
11-13 test prop 100mg eod
3-12 hcg 500iu/wk
14-18 pct

what do ya'll think?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
anybody? even if you havent used it, share your ideas...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I think its a great addition. Don't know as I believe that it helps other AAS bind to receptors, never really seen any proof of that. But a good addition none the less.

I usually opt for the prop for a few weeks at the end rather then the entire cycle, but I have been wanting to try the enan! :D

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Anything with an ester that long should be used for longer than 6 weeks. You can't get some drostanolone propionate?

-kwantam

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks neuro..yea this would be my first try with it, and only my 3rd cycle....but i am very interested in it!!!! i think 200mg is enough right? just enough to keep estrogen low and maybe some additional benefits as well?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
i would use it for 10 weeks!
Oh, heh, yeah, I'm an idiot.

Sounds good to me, man :thumbsup:

Keep a log for sure... I want to see your results.

EDIT: is there a reason that you're stopping the hCG in week 12 instead of 13? It's probably safer to run it right up until you start PCT...

-kwantam

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
thanks neuro..yea this would be my first try with it, and only my 3rd cycle....but i am very interested in it!!!! i think 200mg is enough right? just enough to keep estrogen low and maybe some additional benefits as well?
I think it will work well at that dose for those purposes.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
cool i will do that then...i was going to order winny, but now it will be masteron enan! I will be starting end of august, and i will keep a log here as well as a couple other sites

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
cool i will do that then...i was going to order winny, but now it will be masteron enan! I will be starting end of august, and i will keep a log here as well as a couple other sites
Im not a fan of winny, much to harsh on the lipids and joints for any purpose of mine anyway.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm on masteron right now and its definitely great for hardening up and increasing vascularity .. but i personally wouldn't waste money on it if i wasn't 8 days out from a show ... its pretty expensive and if you aren't doing a show i don't really see the point

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i'm on masteron right now and its definitely great for hardening up and increasing vascularity .. but i personally wouldn't waste money on it if i wasn't 8 days out from a show ... its pretty expensive and if you aren't doing a show i don't really see the point
i hear ya brotha....however its the same price as winny from my supplier, and its the enanthate version at 200mg/ml....i think its worth it for me....i am going to be doing that, and my mind is made up....lol..haha

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this 100%. Masteron is a contest drug and although you'll see yourself harden up, likely chance the result will yield away after its use. I have a friend says Winstrol should be the base of any cycle.... hehe.... in this case, I would sub Winny in for the Masteron.
Sage

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks sage.....at 200mg/wk it should really only help with receptor binding and estrogen control....basically using it to help with strength and estrogen control......winny isnt an option because i am thinkiing of using dbol to kick start...not sure yet though

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
thanks sage.....at 200mg/wk it should really only help with receptor binding and estrogen control....basically using it to help with strength and estrogen control......winny isnt an option because i am thinkiing of using dbol to kick start...not sure yet though
I agree to stay away from the orals as much as you can.

I think you will like the enan, i sure like the prop! :D

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am not even going to use dbol in the beginning.....

1-3 test prop 100mg eod
1-10 test blend(iso,cyp,enan) 600mg/wk
1-10 deca 400mg/wk
1-10 mast enan 200mg/wk
11-14 test prop 100mg eod
15-19 PCT