Trestolone (MENT) CYCLE QUESTIONS

luis1567

Awards
Im 22 years old, 5'8 181lbs. Im thinking of running a trestolone cycle, been doing some research and it seems almost too good to be true!

This would be my 5th cycle, all my previous have been pro-hormones. Ive ran halodrol, Super DMZ, Msten and Tren-Z. Gotten great results from all of them and have followed proper pct. I usually have used Clomid and arimistane with a couple of those cycles.

I started to compete in powerlifting and looking to do a second meet coming up in march. I have no problem going up to around 190lbs or even 195lbs body weight and competing.

Now that you guys know my story, what can you tell me about trestolone?

What are the dosages with it? Im going to be taking the oral form and not running any test with it. (don't bother convincing me to run test)

What should i supplement my cycle with while running it?

What should i use for PCT??

Any other advice??

Thanks for the help fellas,
Happy new year!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Im 22 years old, 5'8 181lbs. Im thinking of running a trestolone cycle, been doing some research and it seems almost too good to be true!

This would be my 5th cycle, all my previous have been pro-hormones. Ive ran halodrol, Super DMZ, Msten and Tren-Z. Gotten great results from all of them and have followed proper pct. I usually have used Clomid and arimistane with a couple of those cycles.

I started to compete in powerlifting and looking to do a second meet coming up in march. I have no problem going up to around 190lbs or even 195lbs body weight and competing.

Now that you guys know my story, what can you tell me about trestolone?

What are the dosages with it? Im going to be taking the oral form and not running any test with it. (don't bother convincing me to run test)

What should i supplement my cycle with while running it?

What should i use for PCT??

Any other advice??

Thanks for the help fellas,
Happy new year!
Great for preworkouts. Damn I miss that shiiii. Are you talking about Mentabolan?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
yes.. what do you think of that
It's a male contraceptive.... A 19-nor.

From Wikipedia,

Trestolone can cause decreased*bone mineral density*due to*estrogen deficiency.[4][3]

IMO stay away from those gray area, "too good to be true" compounds. If you want a 19-nor, there's always trenbolone, deca, etc.

That being said, I had the most mind blowing workouts from taking Mentabolan (precursor to trest, when it was a PH) preworkout. Aggression through the roof.

Anyone else with more knowledge will help you I'm sure. DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU READ

luis1567

Awards
thanks man, ill take all the information i can get.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trest is a pretty hard shut down. For max benefits you might look into TD. That seems to be head and shoulders above oral. And if your up for it there is still some IM Ment out there. Sounds like you have a handle on it but this is not sonething to screw around with until you have all of your ancillaries on hand.

luis1567

Awards
alright man thanks. what should my ancillaries on hand be and how should i be taking them throughout cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre not ready for ment and it's not too good to be true. There are way better compounds out there. Trest is a bloater and while it is strong the keepable gains aren't that good compared to other things. I've been running so many different things and one thing that is a must is to look at your body fat to decide what compounds to use.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your too young and too green. If you insist on doing something why don't you look at a Test cycle with Rad140 or LGD. A lot safer and more predictable. Easier to manage.

You should wait until your 25 though. Playing with fire and your hpta.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Youre not ready for ment and it's not too good to be true. There are way better compounds out there. Trest is a bloater and while it is strong the keepable gains aren't that good compared to other things. I've been running so many different things and one thing that is a must is to look at your body fat to decide what compounds to use.
Mentabolan from phf was that sheet!!! 15-20mg before a workout... Holy shiiii. Aggression through the roof

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you run trestolone?

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“””””What are the dosages with it? Im going to be taking the oral form and not running any test with it. (don't bother convincing me to run test)”””””

I’d like to first ask you why you won’t be convinced to run test? Is it fear of needles, availability etc....

Also ment has a very short half life 45 min to 2hrs so is really ment for preworkout (see what I did there). Now, derma trest or IM trest is a whole different ball game providing more stableblood levels. Leave trest alone if you want to have a family one day. Estro sides are very difficult to control also. I personally love trest IM, but need to prepare for estro sides and back pumps.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you run trestolone?
Yes and I do think it's strong, however i think comparing it to something like tren which people do all the time is crazy. I'm just not a fan of estrogen, dbol,trest etc I wanna stay away from.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Mentabolan and oral trest are not the same thing. I think you will find a cycle of just oral trest to be quite underwhelming.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentabolan and oral trest are not the same thing. I think you will find a cycle of just oral trest to be quite underwhelming.
Agree
I was very let down with oral Trest.
Mentabolan is so good.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should pick one of those PHs you like the best, and made you strongest take that and add the Trest with it .
Msten makes me strong.
Actually all those you mention make me stronger than oral Trest.
But the Trest will make you happy and horny and a little stronger.
You can take as needed if your stacking it.