Supplement Help

johnnny2869

Awards
Years and years ago I took a supp called sostonol 250 by Webber Pharm. Saw great results and loved the stuff. I am just getting back into working out and in some research I see a lot has changed with bans and all. I was hoping to get some feedback of any supplements like it. I am 5’9 and currently 180lbs looking to get back too somewhere around 195-200lbs. I’m in good shape, but looking to pack on the muscle and get over this plateau. Thanks!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that supp had 50mg halodrol, 10mg pheraplex and 10mg superdrol per servings

No wonder you saw results. Today everything is a peeshooter compared to that rocketlauncher

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Years and years ago I took a supp called sostonol 250 by Webber Pharm. Saw great results and loved the stuff. I am just getting back into working out and in some research I see a lot has changed with bans and all. I was hoping to get some feedback of any supplements like it. I am 5’9 and currently 180lbs looking to get back too somewhere around 195-200lbs. I’m in good shape, but looking to pack on the muscle and get over this plateau. Thanks!
That wasn't a supplement you took, it was a mix of prohormones and a active steroid lol

johnnny2869

Awards
Lol yeah it was def a great supplement. I had little side effects too and kept most of my gains. Being that stuff like this is banned, whats currently trending that has good gains?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol yeah it was def a great supplement. I had little side effects too and kept most of my gains. Being that stuff like this is banned, whats currently trending that has good gains?
Once again, it wasn't a supplement, it was a steroid.

Look around for msten or dmz. And you want PCT for these, they stop testosterone production just like the "supplement" you took

johnnny2869

Awards
Oh I thought that was a joke! I probably should have done more research at the time. A buddy of mine was taking it and I went off what he said cause I saw the results. Sheesh.. I appreciate the feedback! Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh I thought that was a joke! I probably should have done more research at the time. A buddy of mine was taking it and I went off what he said cause I saw the results. Sheesh.. I appreciate the feedback! Thanks!
There used to be lots of stuff like that and it got banned because there steroids. Ppl used to think because they were legal they were natural, they weren't