allergic to superdrol?

rui74

Awards
2nd week of superdrol and up 5 lbs and love this stuff...but i've been itching all over the place since i started the SD. Anybody with the same problem? Just curious. Im not alergic to anything that i know of.

burnuphard

Awards
You're turning into a gremlin. Perfectly natural. Don't worry.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow never heard that before burnuphard and it doesn't happen to me nor have I read anything about it. Mind telling me what is causing this ? Sorry if this is discussed often I have just never heard of it.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I got itchy on m1T, gaspori brand to be exact! Went away shortly!

burnuphard

Awards
The cause? Well, three things cause it.

1. Water.
2. Food after midnight.
3. Superdrol.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump to scalp itch and I know why thats happening unfortunately burnup could you be more specific lol not to get picky just a little more detail would help

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
I think I'm allergic cause it made my nuts shrink. :)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am a dumbass
:icon_lol:
I was like "man, PLEASE don't tell me this dude seriously thinks you'll turn into a GREMLIN if you take SD!!!" But the sad part is, I've heard some things almost as ridiculous, so I wasn't putting it past you...

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ain't that dumb, I just didn't catch that part so feel free to:trout: if I miss something that dumb again. Later bro.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe I read that elevated estrogen can cause it as well although I doubt that is your issue. I had the same type of thing on I believe 4AD for awhile to the point of getting a script for an antihistamine

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe I read that elevated estrogen can cause it as well although I doubt that is your issue. I had the same type of thing on I believe 4AD for awhile to the point of getting a script for an antihistamine
I'm allergic to doc prescribed antihistamines...

BoxingFool01

Awards
Yes, you are allergic to SD. I'll post my address and you can send them to me for testing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: