Is there a way to completely avoid bloating with MK677 if taken just for joints?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ostraine on hand, but I'm a little hesitant to take it, because of having to use PCT and SERMS always seem to give me terrible headaches, even at low doses. I've never cycled, but have tried SERM OTC products and tried Clomid once(12mg) for a test boost and got the worst headaches of my life. Anyway, I've had GERD surgery so I'd like to avoid bloating. MK677, seems like it would be the way to go besides BCP-157. I rather not use needles though.

For those that have seen my other posts, I am breathing fine now, but I have had blood work done yet.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I have ostraine on hand, but I'm a little hesitant to take it, because of having to use PCT and SERMS always seem to give me terrible headaches, even at low doses. I've never cycled, but have tried SERM OTC products and tried Clomid once(12mg) for a test boost and got the worst headaches of my life. Anyway, I've had GERD surgery so I'd like to avoid bloating. MK677, seems like it would be the way to go besides BCP-157. I rather not use needles though.

For those that have seen my other posts, I am breathing fine now, but I have had blood work done yet.
I didn't notice much joint relief when I ran MK..... I only ran it for a couple months, but if you want joint improvement then I'd focus specifically on that and go with TB500 or BPC. you only need to do sub-q shots anyway, so they're not very painful or invasive...

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice much joint relief when I ran MK..... I only ran it for a couple months, but if you want joint improvement then I'd focus specifically on that and go with TB500 or BPC. you only need to do sub-q shots anyway, so they're not very painful or invasive...
Yeah, but I have arthritis in my back too and there is no way I could inject there myself, or trust someone injecting by my spine.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but I have arthritis in my back too and there is no way I could inject there myself, or trust someone injecting by my spine.
What? You inject into stomach fat

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran it at 12.5 before bed for 8 weeks ( was also the start of a cycle) - no bloat at all.

Upped to 25 at start of pct and in second week I’m noticing quite a bloat. Not really bothered (Its not causing me issues) and as Smont points out it normally disappears after a couple of weeks from what I’ve read. Going to be running it through to end of next year.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The bloat is over blown. Keep potassium/sodium ratio in check and you will be fine.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I'm not worried about bloat for aesthetic reasons or anything, it's just after surgery and it's very common, I have a lot of air in my stomach that constantly needs to release(burp up). So that's why I was worried.

HeadHunter34

Awards
I've been told to take an 80 mg aspirin every day to avoid bloat. Apparently the bloating is caused by your kidneys.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

What the heck is a mk677? A gun?

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Been running for 3 months + now at 10mg for joint healing. Running with potassium and seen zero bloat

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've been told to take an 80 mg aspirin every day to avoid bloat. Apparently the bloating is caused by your kidneys.
it's caused by an increase in aldosterone, which is the antidiuretic hormone. hGH, GHRPs, etc increase production of aldosterone.

people also tend to eat more on MK677, since it also increases stomach motility and your stomach empties faster.

I'm not sure if aspirin will affect water retention through those mechanisms, tho...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19805643

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been running for 3 months + now at 10mg for joint healing. Running with potassium and seen zero bloat
Has it helped your joints much? Basically if anyone know about GERD surgery, they wrap part of your esophagus. So I didn't want to take anything that could bloat or cause inflammation to that area. Bloating at the low end of the stomach shouldn't really be a problem.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing about sources for peptides being garbage, or having to take bitcoin, which I have no idea how that works. With MK, I can get it from UK supplements which is why I was asking. Should I just say screw it and take the ostarine(10mg) I have and run Clomid after at super low dose(5mg), then get my test levels checked after PCT? How long after PCT do you have levels checked? My insurance only covers blood work every 6 months.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Has it helped your joints much? Basically if anyone know about GERD surgery, they wrap part of your esophagus. So I didn't want to take anything that could bloat or cause inflammation to that area. Bloating at the low end of the stomach shouldn't really be a problem.
yes it's helped a lot. I have a lot of issues with my elbows and have done for the past 4-5 years.. didnt notice much difference the first month but since they started feeling better and better then they have been in years. personally for me they feel like they did before I started having elbow issues.