Androgenic Ratings and Natty Test Suppression

African Rhino

Awards
Hi guys, i'm really story if this is a stupid question but I was wondering whether the 'Androgenic" rating of a particular AAS can be used as an indication of the level of suppression you might get from it? Would a drug like superdrol for example cause less suppression than testosterone due it mild androgenic rating of 20, compared to that of testosterone's rating of 100?

Im not asking for a comparison between the drugs for a possible cycle, i"m just looking to understand the suppression aspect of AAS a little bit better.

Cheers

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, i'm really story if this is a stupid question but I was wondering whether the 'Androgenic" rating of a particular AAS can be used as an indication of the level of suppression you might get from it? Would a drug like superdrol for example cause less suppression than testosterone due it mild androgenic rating of 20, compared to that of testosterone's rating of 100?

Im not asking for a comparison between the drugs for a possible cycle, i"m just looking to understand the suppression aspect of AAS a little bit better.

Cheers
The androgenic number represents the fraction of androgenic characteristics (i.e. prostate growth, body hair, male pattern hair loss) the substance produced vs. the androgenic characteristics produced by an equivalent dosage of testosterone. It doesn't really have anything to do with suppression; though they are often strongly correlated, but not always.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers
I wouldn't look at the ratings cause they're simply not true. Even if some are they don't attach to the receptors in humans as they do on mice. I find it extremly hard to believe that superdrol only has 20. Androgenic ratio = growth and superdrol is a legit mass builder.