Stacking Superdrol with Equipoise (Boldenone)

Dedicated

Banned
Awards
Just looking for some feedback on a potential cycle...

Superdrol does have a bulking effect however one of its common side effects is appetite suppresion.
Equipoise is mostly a cutting injectible steroid that has the rare effect of increasing appetite. At first glance this looks like a decent cycle not to hard on the liver with solid "hard" gains. So what do all you Anabolic Minds think of this one?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need test. Simple as that, the backbone to any good cycle is test.

Dedicated

Banned
Awards
You need test. Simple as that, the backbone to any good cycle is test.
This is true test is a strong backbone, but im trying to find an alternative to the big Test. THe Sd-equipoise would be a great cycle for makes worried about hairl loss, or other side effect from high DHT converters such as Testosterone. Also i think there are many post-cyle advantages as well. But gains would not be small!

bigman420

Awards
test isnt too bad for dht...and you need it for your cycle

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think the whole hair loss side effect is over stated for the most part

Dedicated

Banned
Awards
Hairloss side effect from what? SD? Test? All AAS/PH/PS?
I was exploring options for possible Superdrol Stacks and I though Boldenone made a nice compliment,
When i say it avoids hairloss I mean people with a higher genetic risk who would be major shedding on cetain steroids (tren, 1-test, ect...) would be able to see some nice QUICK (within 2 weeks) solid Lean gains with no 5-alpha side effects

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I was exploring options for possible Superdrol Stacks and I though Boldenone made a nice compliment,
When i say it avoids hairloss I mean people with a higher genetic risk who would be major shedding on cetain steroids (tren, 1-test, ect...) would be able to see some nice QUICK (within 2 weeks) solid Lean gains with no 5-alpha side effects
You could, but you'd need a short ester eq or just bold base. Either inject bold base twice daily or just put it in a dermal. I think short ester bold would still take too long for you to feel it within 2 weeks...at least for me it does.

Dedicated

Banned
Awards
You could, but you'd need a short ester eq or just bold base. Either inject bold base twice daily or just put it in a dermal. I think short ester bold would still take too long for you to feel it within 2 weeks...at least for me it does.
So Lifted you have used equipoise, what kind of results have you seen from it? Yes also was debating the time isssue becouse normally you would use it longer and it takes alot longer to see results, but from what i have heard it is a very potent cutting steroid highly increasing vascularity as well. I would probably go with the transdermal method.

Also if I were to do Superdrol alone my PCT would probably involve Clen(Possibly albuterol, does anybody know if clen has the same positive effects on lipids as albuterol) and ReboundXt with milk thistle(also while on cycle and before) HOW WILL BOLDENONE change my PCT???????

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hmm....I'm not too sure on the clen and lipids, maybe someone else can chime in there.

I only ran eq once...well, for like 2.5 weeks I used bold acetate. I had to quit though due to the anxiety issues it was causing for me. so I can't really comment on the effects it gave, sorry.

dermal bold sounds good bro, especially with SD. Maybe even throw in some var at the end....here like this::

weeks 1-2: SD
weeks 1-8: bold base dermal (or if running for 8 weeks, then you could use bold acetate)
weeks 5-9 anavar @ 50mg ED

that would be a kick ass lean cutter IMO. You give yourself some time off from the methyls too. Just a suggestion. I can think of some more too, but they start to get more expensive...lol.

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
I do not think clen has a positive effect on lipids.... but I know nolva does... you are including that in your PCT right :D

And why use SD for just two weeks?
And what carrier would you use for Bold base transdermal?

Dedicated

Banned
Awards
I do not think clen has a positive effect on lipids.... but I know nolva does... you are including that in your PCT right :D

And why use SD for just two weeks?
And what carrier would you use for Bold base transdermal?
Of course Nolva will be included(I didnt even feel i had to mention it:icon_lol: ) I know clen is anti-catabolic and will further aid in cutting becouse i plan to cut shortly after my PCT is over, Nolva will help the lipid problem that occurs mostly from the SD, but does my Rbound XT really serve a legit purpose then?(I just have some hanging around wanted to use in PCT)

BTW i would do the SD for 3-4 weeks (Hmm a carrier for bold transdermal any suggestions?)

-And how would you gys set you PCT up if you were to do 1-4 weeks SD and do maybe 1-7 weeks boldenone using only clen, nolva, and reboundXT (of course milk thislte too)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
dedicated, like this:

weeks 1-2: nolva 40mg + RXT 2-3 caps + milk thistle
weeks 3-4: nolva 20mg + RXT 2 caps + milk thistle
weeks 5-6 RXT 1 cap + milk thistle

Just a suggestion, others may have different protocols...

Dedicated

Banned
Awards
dedicated, like this:

weeks 1-2: nolva 40mg + RXT 2-3 caps + milk thistle
weeks 3-4: nolva 20mg + RXT 2 caps + milk thistle
weeks 5-6 RXT 1 cap + milk thistle

Just a suggestion, others may have different protocols...
Looks good lifted but would you run clen throughout the whole PCT

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Looks good lifted but would you run clen throughout the whole PCT
Actually probably not. :) With myself, I have a hard enough time holding onto my gains during PCT, elevated metabolism would only make me eat even more to try to hold onto my new gains...that's just me though...I've heard of others use it and it really helps...but not so in my case.

In your case however, I would probably just run it weeks 3-4. Clen usually starts to stop working during the two week mark and I think that the first two weeks of pct should be taken very lightly training wise. So this would be ideal IMO....

Pragmatic

Awards
"I do not use AAS and do not know how to obtain them. All posts by lifted are for entertainment purposes only."

It's clear that you do use AAS, first of all. "All posts by lifted are for entertainment purposes only"...give me a break. What are you, a friggin psychic hotline?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nice way to come in here and make friends Pragmatic.. tone it down please or take off.. your call

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Haha....MAtt, this is probably one of my teenage arch nemesis's that I forewarned about using AAS at such a young age. LMAO

And yes pragmatic, I AM a psychic, and in the near future I see you getting hit with the banning stick....lmao!!!

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
With a name like "pragmatic" you'd think he'd figure out why lifted has that sig.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With a name like "pragmatic" you'd think he'd figure out why lifted has that sig.
haha, good one.

i think EQ and SD are fine together for a hairloss-safe cycle. if you didnt want to run test+finasteride, though, you'd have to be creative, because EQ is so goddamn slow. if you can get EQ, you can get var, and that's a great addition. i'd go:

1-3 SD 20mg
1-11 EQ 600mg
6-11 var 40mg

and an optional addition is a non-17aa to run along side the SD and into week 6....maybe, the unmethylated DMT? (although it might be hard on the hair)...maybe MOHN (easy on the liver, though still 17aa - i've stacked it with SD with no ill effects) you will shutdown to an extent on this cycle, especially the last couple weeks.

my hair-easy winter bulker, to start in september, will be

1-4 SD 20mg ED
1-11 EQ 600mg EW
1-10 test cyp 600mg EW
1-10 finasteride 2mg ED
1-10 arimidex .5mg ED (HBP when i bloat)

simple but effective.

if i was gonna cut i'd drop the test to 300mg (if i'm gonna pin 2x/week for 3 months, you bet ur ass ima have test in there) and maybe throw in var the last 5-6 weeks.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am one of the few that do not typically include test in my cycles. Right now, using EQ, just added prostanazol and maybe tren and dhea. I must admit that I am also one of the lucky ones with super libidos that actually get a stronger sex drive from EQ alone. Also, as I suspected, the EQ hit me quicker than expected (like I remember) as well, 6-7 days.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I didn't read much of the post, but I will say that SD definately did not suppress my appetite, I was hungry 24/7, the 2nd day i got off, my appetite dropped drastically and i had to force myself to eat.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
extremely off topic, but Blown, every time I see your avatar, I wish I could find somewhere that sold vintage style ringer tanks like the one arnie is wearing in that pic....