- 11-01-2002, 02:07 PM
from what i've gathered from research equipoise seems to be used mainly for lean mass gains, not much strength. however it seems that louie simmons (powerlifter, westside barbell founder, w/ a 950+ squat at age 54) has been (admittedly) using 600 mg/week for the last 25+ years. he has never been off!! would not another AAS make sense. please, any info would be appreciated.
- 11-01-2002, 03:29 PM
EQ is a great steroid cuz:
A. Lightly androgenic and lightly estrogenic (users rarely report estrogen-related side fx)
B. Leaner gains (i.e., low/no water weight), as opposed to Test
C. Increases vascularity, red blood cell synthesis and appetite.
D. burns fat.
E. good for bulking or cutting/precontest.
Hope this info helps
LG.Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
11-01-2002, 09:28 PM
11-01-2002, 09:31 PM
11-01-2002, 09:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dragonjuicer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2009, 04:48 PM
- By Punisher88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2009, 04:45 PM
- By citystreets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:17 PM
- By can_o_whoop_ass in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2004, 02:19 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2004, 01:05 AM