Do I have to pin Tren E and test E at the same time if pinning twice a week?

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Hey, so I just started my cycle of Tren e and test e, running Tren at 600mg/wk, and test at 400mg/wk. I decided to split up the doses during the week, so I’m pinning E4D, 200mg Test Monday, and Tren at 300mg, and pinning the same on Thursday. Well I pinned around 4:30PM on Monday, and today(Thursday) I pinned at 9:45-10:00AM. I was wondering if I should be consistent with the times, or if it doesn’t matter since I’m pinning before the half life ends. Any advice is appreciated.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait you ask this question and you run tren at 600? What is this? Your first cycle? Go down on the tren trust me on this. Not trying to be an ass but it's obvious you got no clue about the basics. Tren will **** you up at 600 more than likely, anxiety, insomnia, night sweats. To answer your question , you don't need to but try to be sorth of close, and put both in the same syringe obviously. 600 tren dude, ****ing reckless.

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Wait you ask this question and you run tren at 600? What is this? Your first cycle? Go down on the tren trust me on this. Not trying to be an ass but it's obvious you got no clue about the basics. Tren will **** you up at 600 more than likely, anxiety, insomnia, night sweats. To answer your question , you don't need to but try to be sorth of close, and put both in the same syringe obviously. 600 tren dude, ****ing reckless.
I’ve done two cycles of Tren ace before and I didn’t have any sides. That’s why I’m running the Tren at that dose. What do you mean I don’t have a clue about the basics? I used to pin ED with Tren Ace, same time. I just didn’t know if it mattered when using Tren e and pinning twice a week. I’ve been reading and a lot of people run Tren e 400-600mg with no issues. What makes you think that 600 will **** me up that bad?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done two cycles of Tren ace before and I didn’t have any sides. That’s why I’m running the Tren at that dose. What do you mean I don’t have a clue about the basics? I used to pin ED with Tren Ace, same time. I just didn’t know if it mattered when using Tren e and pinning twice a week. I’ve been reading and a lot of people run Tren e 400-600mg with no issues. What makes you think that 600 will **** me up that bad?
Oh so you blindly believe the few people saying they didn't have any sides at all? They could all be lying as far as I know. Or they are just blessed. The difference between 400-600 is huge especially on tren. I've ran everything you can think of and tren is by far the worst. I go at 400 as an advanced user and I have sides mentioned above. By reading your threads it doesn't seem like you've ran anything that strong but who am I to judge that? Only you know right? Only you can protect yourself and decide if you wanna listen or not.

400 test is quite high already with tren and to go all the way up to 600 on tren can be a disaster. It's extremly potent and you'll get enormous results at 300. I'm just telling you to remember that you're on tren e now. If you get sides and they can be horrible, it wont be out of your system for a long time.

Anyways you have everything else in check? Pct? Things during cycle? Maybe cardarine?

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Oh so you blindly believe the few people saying they didn't have any sides at all? They could all be lying as far as I know. Or they are just blessed. The difference between 400-600 is huge especially on tren. I've ran everything you can think of and tren is by far the worst. I go at 400 as an advanced user and I have sides mentioned above. By reading your threads it doesn't seem like you've ran anything that strong but who am I to judge that? Only you know right? Only you can protect yourself and decide if you wanna listen or not.

400 test is quite high already with tren and to go all the way up to 600 on tren can be a disaster. It's extremly potent and you'll get enormous results at 300. I'm just telling you to remember that you're on tren e now. If you get sides and they can be horrible, it wont be out of your system for a long time.

Anyways you have everything else in check? Pct? Things during cycle? Maybe cardarine?
Alright, noted. Based on this, I’ll drop it down to 400mg and 400mg of Test. I have Ralox, caber, Adex, and Nolva, and clonked. All of the **** I need. 400mg Tren and 400mg of Test is what I’ll be doing now. It’s my first week of my cycle, so no harm no foul, I’ll drop it down. I ran 500mg of Tren Ace like a year and a half ago and had no sides other than night sweats, and irritability but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, noted. Based on this, I’ll drop it down to 400mg and 400mg of Test. I have Ralox, caber, Adex, and Nolva, and clonked. All of the **** I need. 400mg Tren and 400mg of Test is what I’ll be doing now. It’s my first week of my cycle, so no harm no foul, I’ll drop it down. I ran 500mg of Tren Ace like a year and a half ago and had no sides other than night sweats, and irritability but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle.
That's very wise of you. I would run test lower since it really doesnt add much to gains but tends to keep tren sides lower, about 300 but that's up to you. I guess you'll notice how you'll react. Tren will do the job regardless

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
That's very wise of you. I would run test lower since it really doesnt add much to gains but tends to keep tren sides lower, about 300 but that's up to you. I guess you'll notice how you'll react. Tren will do the job regardless
Yeah I’ll run it at about 350, thanks for the advice, man. Btw I meant clomid not clonked lol.