Superdrol + ECA Log

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I know there are loads of Superdrol logs on here but I thought as I'm running an ECA stack aswell that it might be of interest to you.

Ok firstly my details. 24 in 2 weeks, 5 10, 76 kgs, training 8 months. BF not sure, don't have much fat it's just I have a belly which
I can't seem to get rid of.

I tried running some AAS but was having problems so I've decided to stick to pro-hormones for the time being. I
have done lot's of research on all of this.

Ok, I'm running 20mg of Superdrol every day. From what I've read everyone has the most gain in the first 2 weeks,
with all consecutive weeks consisting of little gains and lots of sides. I will therefore keep my cycle to 2 weeks
unless I feel ok to run it for longer. I'm running this alongside 2 grams of Tribulus a day, this is basically to keep
my libido high.

I'm planning around 3 weeks PCT, I have nolvadex and as said earlier Tribulus. If I didn't have tribulus I would've
used Clomid. I'm not sure if Superdrol does actually mess with your test levels but I have read in posts that it does
and as Nolva doesn't do anything other then block the conversion of test to estrogen I feel Clomid or Tribulus is
needed for PCT. That's my opinion and I could be wrong so feel free to correct me.

Ok so I'm running an ECA stack at the moment. Been on this since Monday, so I started 3 days before the
Superdrol. I'm running 32mg of Ephedrin HCL (32mg because the tabs are 8mg), 200mg of Caffeine and 300mg of
Asprin. I'm going to run these levels for 2 weeks (or when my first bottle of eph runs out) then up the dosages of
the Eph to 48mg and the caffeine to 400mg.

Since I started the ECA I noticed from the offset, infact from the first half hour of taking it, my body temperature
raised. I feel jittery and shake a little. I read this is normal for the first week or so.

First day of Superdrol, I know you're not meant to notice anything right away but I noticed my biceps went rock
hard while doing some curls. I wasn't feeling stronger, or even having more endurance, just felt my bicep was a lot
"fuller" if that makes sense, possibly more blood in the muscle? Not sure.

On the anabolicx website it states Superdrol is excellent for a "cutting" cycle, this is probably due to the little
if any water retention.

I hope I've included everything. Oh I'm about to buy some "red rice yeast", although I don't feel I'll need it. I also
have Milk thistle.

Wish me luck!

BoxingFool01

Awards
I know there are loads of Superdrol logs on here but I thought as I'm running an ECA stack aswell that it might be of interest to you.

Ok firstly my details. 24 in 2 weeks, 5 10, 76 kgs, training 8 months. BF not sure, don't have much fat it's just I have a belly which
I can't seem to get rid of.

I tried running some AAS but was having problems so I've decided to stick to pro-hormones for the time being. I
have done lot's of research on all of this.

Ok, I'm running 20mg of Superdrol every day. From what I've read everyone has the most gain in the first 2 weeks,
with all consecutive weeks consisting of little gains and lots of sides. I will therefore keep my cycle to 2 weeks
unless I feel ok to run it for longer. I'm running this alongside 2 grams of Tribulus a day, this is basically to keep
my libido high.

I'm planning around 3 weeks PCT, I have nolvadex and as said earlier Tribulus. If I didn't have tribulus I would've
used Clomid. I'm not sure if Superdrol does actually mess with your test levels but I have read in posts that it does
and as Nolva doesn't do anything other then block the conversion of test to estrogen I feel Clomid or Tribulus is
needed for PCT. That's my opinion and I could be wrong so feel free to correct me.

Ok so I'm running an ECA stack at the moment. Been on this since Monday, so I started 3 days before the
Superdrol. I'm running 32mg of Ephedrin HCL (32mg because the tabs are 8mg), 200mg of Caffeine and 300mg of
Asprin. I'm going to run these levels for 2 weeks (or when my first bottle of eph runs out) then up the dosages of
the Eph to 48mg and the caffeine to 400mg.

Since I started the ECA I noticed from the offset, infact from the first half hour of taking it, my body temperature
raised. I feel jittery and shake a little. I read this is normal for the first week or so.

First day of Superdrol, I know you're not meant to notice anything right away but I noticed my biceps went rock
hard while doing some curls. I wasn't feeling stronger, or even having more endurance, just felt my bicep was a lot
"fuller" if that makes sense, possibly more blood in the muscle? Not sure.

On the anabolicx website it states Superdrol is excellent for a "cutting" cycle, this is probably due to the little
if any water retention.

I hope I've included everything. Oh I'm about to buy some "red rice yeast", although I don't feel I'll need it. I also
have Milk thistle.

Wish me luck!

Would you mind monitoring you BP during the cycle? Dunno if it's too much to ask, just curious how the combo of ECA+SD would effect BP. Other than that...good luck! Happy gaining

krysuk

Awards
to be honest if your new to ECA your taking quite a high dosage

and if you want to increase this your better having two dose's a day - one morning one afternoon than increasing the size of the one dose your having

I definitely experienced moments of high BP while taking ECA with superdrol - but I only use the ECA for a kick before the gym
so be careful

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
You might not want to hear this, but...

You've been training for 8 months, therefore it's too early to use superdrol. Besides, even if you'd been training longer, you're goal is to lose belly fat so superdrol might not the best route for this.

You'll get more bang out of your cardio with ECA. I don't think you should use so much though. You'll build a tolerance to ECA, and it's better to start low, like half the dosage and not up it for a month or more. You'll still get the same fat burning effect. After a while you won't be as "wired" from the ECA, but it's still working. Also, to minimize the tolerance, you might use it for just 2 days on and 2-3 days off, or something like that.

If you decide to ignore this and still use both superdrol and ECA anyway, then you should monitor your blood pressure. Both will probably increase it, and you don't want it out of control.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Ok point's taken, thanks for the input.
I'll keep the Superdrol cycle to 20mg ED for 2 weeks only. I won't up the ECA dosage. I feel fine and dandy on the amount I'm on but won't up it anyway.

I understand what you're saying about only training for 8 months but I'm at the point now where I want to progress and my normal training no matter how much I change it is going to work. I have heavily researched AAS and pro-hormones and am not "new" to either.

Thanks for the replies, I'll keep you posted on how I go.

Redeemer

Awards
300mg seems high on the aspirin. You may want to consider 85mg per day IMO.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Well the going dose for an ECA stack is 30mg 200mg 300mg, read that on different forums. 300mg is one tab of asprin so sticking to that.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
If you started training 8 months ago, then what do you mean you're not "new?" Or are you saying that you trained for years, took time off, and started again 8 months ago?

I'm dubious about the following statement:
I'm at the point now where I want to progress and my normal training no matter how much I change it is going to work

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
rrgg... What is the point of your posts? Do you think I'm going to read your post and think "you know, this guy doesn't know anything about me but he must be right!"?
Sorry to have a go but all your advice contradicts advice given by different people. In this case I tend to stick to the "majority" and you sir are in the minority.
If you don't agree with anything I do then don't read the log, simple.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
The point is that you asked for help, so I tried to give it. None of what I said was meant as a flame. I'm sorry if you took it that way.

Yes I did figure you'd read my post and consider that I might be right about something. After all, you said you're not sure if SD affects test (it does), you think it's a PH (it's a steroid), and you think nolva doesn't help recover natural test production (it does). If you've only been weight training for 8 months, then number 3 on this sticky implies you're not ready to try SD yet:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206

My advice is not outlandish, but believe what you want. I won't bother.

Good luck. Honestly.

mb27

Awards
I don't mean to be a prick but if your training isn't working naturally, what makes you think it will work on superdrol? You need to learn how to make steady gains naturally first. Just my 2 cents.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Yep you're right about Nolva, http://www.steroid.com/NOLVADEX.phtml checked on there and it does. I only thought it didn't because you run it throughout a normal steroid and run Clomid at the end to help boost natural test.
I researched Superdrol and it does affect them.

As for my diet and nutrition, they're both fine. I really can't be bothered typing lines after lines of why I'm doing Superdrol, I'm doing it and that's final.

Spitdeath

Awards
Yep you're right about Nolva, http://www.steroid.com/NOLVADEX.phtml checked on there and it does. I only thought it didn't because you run it throughout a normal steroid and run Clomid at the end to help boost natural test.
I researched Superdrol and it does affect them.

As for my diet and nutrition, they're both fine. I really can't be bothered typing lines after lines of why I'm doing Superdrol, I'm doing it and that's final.
My mom used to say "and that's final" all the time.

Redeemer

Awards
Dude, standard ECA stack is 25mg, 200mg, 85mg if I'm not mistaken.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Hey don't try to tell him the ECA stack. He already heavily researched everything "and that's final!"