OL Sup3r-11 , Need Help, quick pls:/

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Hey guys,

Started yesterday with 250mg and everything was fine - in the evening i noticed that my left nip was a little iritated, only the left One. Feeling was gone till mid of the night.. now its morning and nip looks ok. but still "sore"...

Ive Taken 11 kt before (11kt Spray from pa) dont had any negative reactions - ive even done a bloodwork pre todays cycle - everything is Good.. so im good to go - whats causing this? And isnt it weird that only my left nip is starting to react - if so?!

Ive also taken astaxanthin yesterday the first Time in the evening - could this also caused that - i dont Think so, right?!

Cheers!

(Sry for bad english - sadly, im a german one)

Edit: should i Stop the 11 kt or can i do something about the situation?

E2: ok Read a post(google astaxanthin and nip) where a guy advices to dont Take astaxathin if you are a male - cause he got also sensitive nips from this ****, so i think i will dont take it anymore and see whats happening with my nip and 11kt... all agree?!

update: dosed 11kt as normal today, nip still hurts sometimes out of nowhere but dont hurts if i touch it.. dropped astaxanthin... any advice? cant be estrogenic right? if 11kt causes it, has to be prolactin!? prolactin pre 11kt was 10,2 ug/l - so normal... can 11kt even rise prolactin?!!?

new update on page 2

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Lets review this:
1. You took something.
2. You felt a little itchy nipple.
3. Now everything is okay.

Take another dose. If you get the same reaction, then you know you it's pushing something out of balance and you need to remedy it. Dont worry - gyno takes way more than a few days to develop.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Lets review this:
1. You took something.
2. You felt a little itchy nipple.
3. Now everything is okay.

Take another dose. If you get the same reaction, then you know you it's pushing something out of balance and you need to remedy it. Dont worry - gyno takes way more than a few days to develop.
Thanks for quick reply - yeah i know that gyno takes a while - and my nip feels okay but its still iritated. Also Ive said that i took 11kt before so i know thats not "only in my Head" ;).

But ive found a Thread on Another forum (isarms) where a second guy mentions puffy nipples with astaxanthin supplementation - i think im on something here...

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
So wait. Does it feel okay or does it feel irritated? These are mutually exclusive concepts. However, I must admit this "astaxanthin" is new to me and I cannot reliably provide any information about addressing it specifically.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
So wait. Does it feel okay or does it feel irritated? These are mutually exclusive concepts. However, I must admit this "astaxanthin" is new to me and I cannot reliably provide any information about addressing it specifically.
Yeah sry, nip "looks" ok but its still sensitive and hurts when i push it...

Astaxanthin is bascily an anti o - also a carotene.. you cant find anything science based regarding it causing Sens nips but ive found 2 reviews where users reported same prob like me .. i dont think its a coincidense ( i took the astaxanthin in the evening and and 1 Hour later i got the sens nip). But i would never tought, that something like a carotene can have such an impact on hormones...

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
These are new compounds to me. I'm can't offer any advice, but for the sake of basic elimintation, drop it and see what happens, I suppose. Best of luck, mate.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
These are new compounds to me. I'm can't offer any advice, but for the sake of basic elimintation, drop it and see what happens, I suppose. Best of luck, mate.
thanks mate!

ive dropped the astaxanthin since yesterday evening ... its 2pm here now... dosed the 11kt as regular went to the gym and now i will see what will happen... Nip feels good when touching it but sometimes its starting to hurt a little out of nowhere... will keep you updated!

if its from the 11kt - what should i do? drop the 11 kt or should i add something? have ai on hand but dont think 11kt does aromatize?! Prolactin was 10,2 ug/l before i started the 11kt... so very normal range i would say ... and ive started just yesterday with the 11kt .. i cant believe that it has raised the prolactin this much this quick, or im thinking wrong?

thanks for every input here!

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Admittedly, I have never come across anything about prolactin or estrogen issues with 11kt. Also the speed with which the sensitivity occurs is even more odd. Hell, if you were powerdosing tren ace it would take more than a day or two. Tremendously odd. I honestly have nothing for you on this one. Keep us posted.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Admittedly, I have never come across anything about prolactin or estrogen issues with 11kt. Also the speed with which the sensitivity occurs is even more odd. Hell, if you were powerdosing tren ace it would take more than a day or two. Tremendously odd. I honestly have nothing for you on this one. Keep us posted.
yeah thats what i tought too... ive been around sport and anabolics for a long long time and never heard of something like this, but im no scary kid that has an overreaction or something - thrust me ... im very calm with this stuff in general...

as i said the nip hurts only occasional and feels a little... "warm" - i would say... when i touch and squeeze it, it dont hurts... the nip pain occured approx 1/half hour after taking the astaxanthin and after i had sex ...maybe someone can make a correlation out of this lol^^

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
So now its starting to hurt a little when i push it.. if its not getting better i think its maybe something other than 11kt?! But ive bought it at *********** and bottle looks legit..maaybe an olympus lab rep can chime in here?...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now its starting to hurt a little when i push it.. if its not getting better i think its maybe something other than 11kt?! But ive bought it at *********** and bottle looks legit..maaybe an olympus lab rep can chime in here?...
I’m an OL rep. First and foremost, STOP touching and squeezing your nips. Of course they’re sore from pinching and squeezing them a hunnerd times in two days. Lol. Secondly, there is no way that 11-KT has caused Gyno nor high estrogen symptoms in two days. Possibly the Astaxanthin may be causing the sensitivity so drop it and continue but do NOT touch your nips anymore! Gyno paranoia is a real thing we see all the time.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you maybe didn't pull a muscle in your pec? Sounds crazy but I've actually heard of someone who had a bit of pain under their nip but I think it ended up being a very small tear in their chest.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
I’m an OL rep. First and foremost, STOP touching and squeezing your nips. Of course they’re sore from pinching and squeezing them a hunnerd times in two days. Lol. Secondly, there is no way that 11-KT has caused Gyno nor high estrogen symptoms in two days. Possibly the Astaxanthin may be causing the sensitivity so drop it and continue but do NOT touch your nips anymore! Gyno paranoia is a real thing we see all the time.
Thanks for the reply!
Its only One nip thats hurting and not both. Ive also squeezed it not even 10 times the last 2 days.. but Thanks for the warning!

So estrogen is out of discussion i think..but can it have raised prolactin to a certain degree?! Is there a possible way of testing the Batch Number of the sup3r-11 to check if its legit?

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Are you sure you maybe didn't pull a muscle in your pec? Sounds crazy but I've actually heard of someone who had a bit of pain under their nip but I think it ended up being a very small tear in their chest.
Mhh ive trained chest 5 days ago and everything was fine till yesterday...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply!
Its only One nip thats hurting and not both. Ive also squeezed it not even 10 times the last 2 days.. but Thanks for the warning!

So estrogen is out of discussion i think..but can it have raised prolactin to a certain degree?! Is there a possible way of testing the Batch Number of the sup3r-11 to check if its legit?
You can email me at the address in my signature and let me know where you purchased the S11 from. AM’s system blocks out many non-sponsor names.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
little update: nip feels a little better i would say, dont hurts that often now...ive also dropped the msm i take ... read alot of linked breast enlargement in women lol... who nows... dosed 11kt just as regular- 250mg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its not common but people can and do get gyno symptoms with non aromatizing hormones..

its likely just the simple fact that once the epi test ratio goes askew, the body tries to stabilize the out of whack hormone profile. if your test got up into a higher range, you body could be producing estrogen with out aromatase, in order to reign in the higher test levels.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
its not common but people can and do get gyno symptoms with non aromatizing hormones..

its likely just the simple fact that once the epi test ratio goes askew, the body tries to stabilize the out of whack hormone profile. if your test got up into a higher range, you body could be producing estrogen with out aromatase, in order to reign in the higher test levels.
Thanks for the help here!
So what would you suggest? An ai wouldnt cut it than i believe right? Should i just w8 and see what will happen?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well if you hsve to you can take some nolva during the cycle.

like was said above, it takes a bit to get full blown gyno.. you can probably ride it out and just keep an eye on it.

if it gets worse I would do 40 first 3 days and then drop to 20 until symptoms subside

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't do anything., especially if your feeling better today..

you know ive seen guys let the bar drop too fast and bruise their nipples and think they got gyno a couple days later.

if it gets worse, that's when to add the nolva

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
I wouldn't do anything., especially if your feeling better today..

you know ive seen guys let the bar drop too fast and bruise their nipples and think they got gyno a couple days later.

if it gets worse, that's when to add the nolva
ok ok thanks , i already popped a low dose now but i think i will hold on with the nolva and see if its getting better without the nolva.... whats your oppinion on adding rebirth on cycle instead of nolva to "lightly" prevent any more estrogen bounding to receptors - cant do any harm here right? i could get it very cheap so thats why im asking..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually the elevated estrogen is exactly what helps you grow. I don't think I would use anything unless your having problems.

as an example.. the use of real gear has you really watching this. with in days you can feel the nips start to get real itchy. then in a few more days they get sore like they will start to grow. only when it gets to this point, do I do anything and usually an AI fixes the issue. but even then I take the bare minimum that will keep the estro at bay but not crushed. this way I still have some estrogen helping to build mass.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
actually the elevated estrogen is exactly what helps you grow. I don't think I would use anything unless your having problems.

as an example.. the use of real gear has you really watching this. with in days you can feel the nips start to get real itchy. then in a few more days they get sore like they will start to grow. only when it gets to this point, do I do anything and usually an AI fixes the issue. but even then I take the bare minimum that will keep the estro at bay but not crushed. this way I still have some estrogen helping to build mass.
ok thanks for clarification... i will wait and see what will happen ... in theory the estrogen should get down with lenght of the 11 kt cycle right - im thinking that my own t production is getting lower and lower with cycle lenght and with that also estrogen via aromatization, right?!
the 11 kt in itself cant convert to estro in my understanding... so the process of my body trying to stabelize my hormones with production of estrogen (how he does that btw?) should diminish cause the body get used to the elevated t (11kt)!?

im right with that or isnt it this simple? would like to know - very thankful for every additional knowledge regarding the endo system!

thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok thanks for clarification... i will wait and see what will happen ... in theory the estrogen should get down with lenght of the 11 kt cycle right - im thinking that my own t production is getting lower and lower with cycle lenght and with that also estrogen via aromatization, right?!
the 11 kt in itself cant convert to estro in my understanding... so the process of my body trying to stabelize my hormones with production of estrogen (how he does that btw?) should diminish cause the body get used to the elevated t (11kt)!?

im right with that or isnt it this simple? would like to know - very thankful for every additional knowledge regarding the endo system!

thanks!
in laymen's terms your test will go down from the suppression, if indeed you are getting suppressed. everyone is different, and each react differently..

you will not really see a reduction of estrogen because your supplying the body with an exogenous hormones, which you body sees as test. this is what causes the estrogen to rise. too much test so lets spam more estrogen to get everything equaled out kind of thing. your body strives to stay in homeostasis. it does so by releasing various hormones via certain enzymes ect.. its a very complicated thing hopefully you get the idea ..

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
in laymen's terms your test will go down from the suppression, if indeed you are getting suppressed. everyone is different, and each react differently..

you will not really see a reduction of estrogen because your supplying the body with an exogenous hormones, which you body sees as test. this is what causes the estrogen to rise. too much test so lets spam more estrogen to get everything equaled out kind of thing. your body strives to stay in homeostasis. it does so by releasing various hormones via certain enzymes ect.. its a very complicated thing hopefully you get the idea ..
ok thanks for taking the time here with me.. just out of curiosity- you know how the male body makes estrogen without the aromatase "pathway"?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok thanks for taking the time here with me.. just out of curiosity- you know how the male body makes estrogen without the aromatase "pathway"?
everything starts with DHEA.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can't see yk causing gyno signs, but I will 100 agree with whoever earlier mentioned not to touch them. If you keep feeling them you will always think there's something wrong even if it's all in your head.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't see yk causing gyno signs, but I will 100 agree with whoever earlier mentioned not to touch them. If you keep feeling them you will always think there's something wrong even if it's all in your head.
plus if your on mk677 it will make em grow if u play with em

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
ok update- had some nip pain in the middle of the night again... now in the morning it still feels irritated..coul i take a mild dose of an ai daily and see if that makes things better? or could i do any harm with this?

on a side note - im already up 3lbs... so 3 lbs in 3 days... i dont really have fat and i dont eat above mainteance ... so this has to be muscle/sarcoplasmatic fluid/water... could this really be 11kt? on my run of 11kt spray ive gained that much on the whole cycle...

or are my receptors like really fresh and so my body responding that good (last run of 11kt was 2014 dont done hormonals in between)?

OR is there a possibility that soemthing gone wrong in the manufacturing process over at OL Uk and the product isnt correctly labeled (i know its far hetched here but im looking for an explanation for the nip and the fast weight gain) ... so im taking some other transdermal from them like tr3est!?

the batch number of my sup3r-11 is 606231 / exp06 2019

thanks for all the help guys!

edit: i always weight myself after morning toilet and only in underpants

also found this from PAs original 11-oxo writeup: "11-OXOdoes not aromatize and it has a very low intrinsic estrogenic potential. In fact, in a study comparing it to 18 other common androgenic steroids it showed the lowest estrogenic potency (as measured through uterotrophic activity)."

so IF the nip pain is caused by estrogen - and IF this is indeed 11kt - i would be one in 10000 with an estrogenic side effect from 11kt , right?!...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok update- had some nip pain in the middle of the night again... now in the morning it still feels irritated..coul i take a mild dose of an ai daily and see if that makes things better? or could i do any harm with this?

on a side note - im already up 3lbs... so 3 lbs in 3 days... i dont really have fat and i dont eat above mainteance ... so this has to be muscle/sarcoplasmatic fluid/water... could this really be 11kt? on my run of 11kt spray ive gained that much on the whole cycle...

or are my receptors like really fresh and so my body responding that good (last run of 11kt was 2014 dont done hormonals in between)?

OR is there a possibility that soemthing gone wrong in the manufacturing process over at OL Uk and the product isnt correctly labeled (i know its far hetched here but im looking for an explanation for the nip and the fast weight gain) ... so im taking some other transdermal from them like tr3est!?

the batch number of my sup3r-11 is 606231 / exp06 2019

thanks for all the help guys!

edit: i always weight myself after morning toilet and only in underpants

also found this from PAs original 11-oxo writeup: "11-OXOdoes not aromatize and it has a very low intrinsic estrogenic potential. In fact, in a study comparing it to 18 other common androgenic steroids it showed the lowest estrogenic potency (as measured through uterotrophic activity)."

so IF the nip pain is caused by estrogen - and IF this is indeed 11kt - i would be one in 10000 with an estrogenic side effect from 11kt , right?!...
That bottle is from the original production runs of Super 11. As I’ve already said everything appears good to go. I’ve used several bottles from the same batch and had great results that were as expected. Feedback on the Sup3r 11 was all stellar. 3lbs in three days is also not indicative of anything. Weight can easily fluctuate 2-3 lbs on any given day even without using exogenous androgens.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
That bottle is from the original production runs of Super 11. As I’ve already said everything appears good to go. I’ve used several bottles from the same batch and had great results that were as expected. Feedback on the Sup3r 11 was all stellar. 3lbs in three days is also not indicative of anything. Weight can easily fluctuate 2-3 lbs on any given day even without using exogenous androgens.
Ok Thanks for the information.. so i Think i will taper the dose down to just 1 pump and see how it goes from there... but have to say - this 11kt is alot fking more potent than the prototype nutr. One...

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
dosed 125mg today... nip feels alot better.. dont know whats caused that... either estrogen or really the astaxanthin... i think i wont touch it anymore lol...

any oppionions on dosing? should i go lower to be safer or should i stick to the 250mg? ive gained 3,5 lbs the last 4 days on 250mg and i look very pumped when i wake up.. (im low bodyfat ~9-10%).. almost like ive done a hour gym session.. t-shirt is really tight as well... so theres that....

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
dosed 125mg today... nip feels alot better.. dont know whats caused that... either estrogen or really the astaxanthin... i think i wont touch it anymore lol...

any oppionions on dosing? should i go lower to be safer or should i stick to the 250mg? ive gained 3,5 lbs the last 4 days on 250mg and i look very pumped when i wake up.. (im low bodyfat ~9-10%).. almost like ive done a hour gym session.. t-shirt is really tight as well... so theres that....