New Member Bob

blholt51

Awards
Guys .. I am a 55 yr old guy who has been lifting since my early 20s. I used PHs through the years starting with the year Mark McGuire admitted using androstenedione through the 1994 prohormone ban. I had tremendous results with M1T and 4 Androstenediol.

Now we live in 2017. Not only are all those products long gone but they are now even going to eliminate products that are TWO enzymatic conversions away from the goal. It looks to me like ANY product coming up on the market now that claims to provide exogenous test will be complete bs.

I have to tell you .. it seems to me at this point the legal PH era has come to and end here in our country. I've tried tried MSTEN and some other products that are being sold out there now. No results and felt like I was gonna die.

Where do I turn. I still have the body I had when I was 35 because those PHs worked. I have recently continued to get great results with the 2 metabolic reaction stuff. With it gone, I don't know where to turn.

Bob

blholt51

Awards
I would love to. I have a great job and cannot risk the legal issues....thanks for your response though

blholt51

Awards
That is .. unless you have some suggestions.... I don't know where to start.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Import from the UK. You can still find the prohormones you once used.

blholt51

Awards
This seems to be the best choice right now ... but was thinking there is still as much as risk as legal gear at this point ... thanks for your response.

blholt51

Awards
Can you give me a vague hint where to start? Much appreciated!

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Predator Nutrition, they're a board sponsor here :thumbsup:

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Like the other member said you can look at some online stores in the U.K. for the same Phs. However, you'd be much better off doing trt. Phs don't have a lot of research done on them and are very hard on the liver. Why compromise your health?

blholt51

Awards
Thanks for all of your input. I am thinking though that no doc is going to give me enough test per month to really help with an anabolic cycle. I am thinking other routes are going to get me better gains.

blholt51

Awards
One more question and I will quit bothering you guys ... anyone know if TRT is an appreciable amount of test? I thought topical solutions were what they give you and I assumed those were weak at best

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One more question and I will quit bothering you guys ... anyone know if TRT is an appreciable amount of test? I thought topical solutions were what they give you and I assumed those were weak at best
Plenty of doctors will prescribe injections. Usually it’s prescribed anywhere from 100-200mg per week. Honestly, if your test is low, 100-200mg of test per week will actually make a difference in the progress you make in the gym. Obviously it’s not going to be the same as blasting 500mg of test, but it’ll definitely help if your test is low. Trt is something I’d really make sure you’re set on before starting though.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
Im 32 and have low T, for myself it took a few doctors to finally get the one to prescribe it to me.I can only imagine it would be a lot easier for 55 yr old.
Im on 200mg a week from my doc (which is great by it self an depending on my goals i just self medicate when its needed or i see fit.)

quality of life goes way up my friend ..