Erase pro on cycle

Zarakian

Awards
Hey guys, just was wondering what you all think of running am otc A.I. like erase pro during a cycle of fairly weak prohormones such as 11x if you begin to feel some nipple sensitivity or should you use something stronger?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane is a horrible AI, if you even want to call it that

Zarakian

Awards
Any otcs you recommend or just go and get a real one?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about 11-keto? I don't think you'll need an AI for that, otc or pharma. Doesn't hurt to have a legit one on hand, but unlikely you'll need it for this.

Zarakian

Awards
Yes im taking 11 keto... nvm this topic though lol upon further research the ingredient that made erase a good A.I. was removed in order for them to put it on shelves at GNCs and other major sellers. I have some real stuff just don't want to use it unless i have to. Thanks everyone.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Back before I knew what I was doing I ran Ihibit-E as an AI on cycle. Ran it with MSten in like...2015? No bloods. No real proof to know if it helped, but I can say I didn’t get tits or have any real estro sides show up. So take that for what it’s worth.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS inhibit e has bloodwork to show its ai effects so if you were to use an OTC, that would be the way to go. Its always best to have a pharma ai on hand, but as mentioned, with 11 you really shouldn't need that level.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back before I knew what I was doing I ran Ihibit-E as an AI on cycle. Ran it with MSten in like...2015? No bloods. No real proof to know if it helped, but I can say I didn’t get tits or have any real estro sides show up. So take that for what it’s worth.
I don't think anyone will get estrogen sides from msten, so I would not trust that as a indicator

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't think anyone will get estrogen sides from msten, so I would not trust that as a indicator
you "should" not, but that said I had issues post cycle after msten (and never had any with test or other aromatizing cycles) so it is possible to have problems

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you "should" not, but that said I had issues post cycle after msten (and never had any with test or other aromatizing cycles) so it is possible to have problems
My point is I would not use not getting sides as a indicator of it working

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My point is I would not use not getting sides as a indicator of it working
oh yeah... totally agree there. I was just pointing out that sometimes what "should" happen and what actually does can be different so its always better to have something on hand just in case.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also wanna point out that ppl need estrogen to build muscle and feel good overall. Don't just start dosing a ai unless you need it