Anyone Use UG Pharma?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use UG (Underground) Pharma? Wondering if they are legit. I know they have a lot of products with several PHs in them, but they also have some decent single and double PH products and are easily accessible.

Thanks

kesel222

Awards
i used HYDRA /old halodrol / and E-Shred../epistane /..both are legit ..for me it was first experience with PH..i was satisfied..no sides /maybe little headaches,sometimes insomnia../ fullbody 3x week , eat like horse..about 6 kg /13 lb / mass...after PCT /Tamox /.remained 5kg /11 / lb..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently received 2 bottles of UG Pharma E-Shred from an online supplement store that does not seem shady. They actually responded to my inquiries and assured me UG Pharma E-Shred was legit. Bottles came nicely sealed with lot numbers and expiration dates.

Problem is...they don’t have a sulfur smell at all! They actually have zero smell...and if I open the capsule and put some of the powder right on my tongue...there is no apparent taste.

If there is no sulfur smell, does that definitely mean it is not legit? Does anyone know if the current Havoc from a European online retailer smells like sulfur?

Thanks for any help/opinions :)

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I recently received 2 bottles of UG Pharma E-Shred from an online supplement store that does not seem shady. They actually responded to my inquiries and assured me UG Pharma E-Shred was legit. Bottles came nicely sealed with lot numbers and expiration dates.

Problem is...they don’t have a sulfur smell at all! They actually have zero smell...and if I open the capsule and put some of the powder right on my tongue...there is no apparent taste.

If there is no sulfur smell, does that definitely mean it is not legit? Does anyone know if the current Havoc from a European online retailer smells like sulfur?

From what I’ve gathered over the years from RC companies etc. when I’ve called into question certain chemicals is that taste and smell can be affected by a chemicals polymorphy, or different shapes it synthesized in. An example I was given of this is how instead of cubes of salt some companies choose to create hollow tetrahedron shaped salt crystals to put on potato chips, affecting the “saltiness” of certain chips

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’ve ran epistane twice. The first time it had a mild sulphur/rotten egg type of smell. The second time it had no smell. Both runs were legit. I think “epistane smells bro” myth isn’t a very credible way of determining legitimacy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I’ve gathered over the years from RC companies etc. when I’ve called into question certain chemicals is that taste and smell can be affected by a chemicals polymorphy, or different shapes it synthesized in. An example I was given of this is how instead of cubes of salt some companies choose to create hollow tetrahedron shaped salt crystals to put on potato chips, affecting the “saltiness” of certain chips
I’ve ran epistane twice. The first time it had a mild sulphur/rotten egg type of smell. The second time it had no smell. Both runs were legit. I think “epistane smells bro” myth isn’t a very credible way of determining legitimacy.
UG Pharma does claim that E-Stane is an ultra pure form of Epistane. Maybe that truly is the case and the reason it smells like nothing.

I did try 45mg the other day and it seemed significantly weaker than what I know was legit back in the day. 10mg used to make quite an impact. That was one of my first cycles though, and I have run many other compounds since that time. Possibly just desensitization.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
UG Pharma does claim that E-Stane is an ultra pure form of Epistane. Maybe that truly is the case and the reason it smells like nothing.

I did try 45mg the other day and it seemed significantly weaker than what I know was legit back in the day. 10mg used to make quite an impact. That was one of my first cycles though, and I have run many other compounds since that time. Possibly just desensitization.
The bigger you get, the less the compounds will effect you as well. My first epistane cycle i gained like 16.5-18.5lbs in 4 weeks and the second cycle I only gained a few lbs. The second cycle my strength skyrocketed though and my physique got that dense/hardened look to it.

3GMac

Awards

I’m running Havoc trest oral and derm both bottles have a sulfur smell gtg. Good luck

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The bigger you get, the less the compounds will effect you as well. My first epistane cycle i gained like 16.5-18.5lbs in 4 weeks and the second cycle I only gained a few lbs. The second cycle my strength skyrocketed though and my physique got that dense/hardened look to it.
I have never gained that much from a cycle! Though I have never particularly tried as I always do a run during the summer to help me cut fat and get a more ripped appearance. Therefore I have never consumed an abundance of calories during a cycle. The first cycle of any compound has always proven to be the best for me.
I’m running Havoc trest oral and derm both bottles have a sulfur smell gtg. Good luck
I know I am going to end up having to order some Havoc so I can compare the quality/authenticity. Something tells me this E-Shred is just not GTG.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I just placed an order for the real deal Havoc, as well as 2 bottles of H-Drol which I have actually never used. I couldn’t pass that up!

I was getting really strange effects from the E-Shred. 15-20 minutes post dosage, I got really horny with an erection that just wouldn’t quit. Meanwhile, I experienced an increase in energy and muscle hardness for an hour or two..then back to baseline. I never experienced anything like that with real Epistane. I suppose it may be possible that is how my body reacts to Epistane now. That question will be answered with Havoc..

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
The Havoc I just ran had a sulfur smell to it . Anyone know how long I should wait between cycles of Havoc ? Now that it's been about a week without , I'm starting to miss a little . Lol . Came here because I too am interested in trying their products . They are STILL being sold openly in the UK . The supposed dosages for your money seem like a good deal . Like $70 bucks for 90 pills .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Havoc I just ran had a sulfur smell to it . Anyone know how long I should wait between cycles of Havoc ? Now that it's been about a week without , I'm starting to miss a little . Lol . Came here because I too am interested in trying their products . They are STILL being sold openly in the UK . The supposed dosages for your money seem like a good deal . Like $70 bucks for 90 pills .
General rule of thumb:
Time on cycle + time of PCT = time you should wait between cycles..